FIFA 10: Ultimate Team

This could be be ok apart from the assisted c***s with players all in the 80's + and with names like xxxX-cuntface-killazxxx and xxkill-boy-iwannabee-a-blackxgangzter. whatever,just fucks the life out of the game.

Right I need some help.

How the hell are people getting teams full of premium players. I have a decent team full of gold players but no way can I afford to buy any of the players which cost thousands of coins. The most coins that I have had is 7000, how are people managing to get so many coins? Am I doing something wrong?

It's becoming frustrating playing against teams full of these star players and they almost impossible to beat.

I have a smidge under 600,000 coins now, so going to sell them for anyone interested.

100,000 coins can get you 20 Gold packs which is the equivalent in MS Points to 1600 MS points for 20 gold packs, 1600 MS points can cost anywhere from £15-£20

I'll sell 100,000 coins for £10 if anyone's interested :) Obviously 20 gold packs still doesn't guarantee the players you want, if you have the coins you can buy whoever you like ;)

Xbox360 only.

Right I need some help.

How the hell are people getting teams full of premium players. I have a decent team full of gold players but no way can I afford to buy any of the players which cost thousands of coins. The most coins that I have had is 7000, how are people managing to get so many coins? Am I doing something wrong?

It's becoming frustrating playing against teams full of these star players and they almost impossible to beat.

I got my players by winning quite alot of 10'000 tournaments

Plus i got lucky in gold packs with Tevez and Di Rossi which i sold on

My team now is

Buffon

Alves, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra

Nilmar, Kaka, Xavi, Silva

Drogba, Hulk

All earnt fair and square :)

Looks like they've taken it down. Here's mines while it lasts.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250619069749&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you want any other amount then just say and we could work something out.
I spent tons of real money on this game and (after waking up lol) want to gain some of that money back again. To be honest, I saw someone else making good money off this and thought I'd get in on some of the action. But now prices have dropped by quite a bit and I'm struggling to break even.

Sold my first 100,000 coins for £13 :)

Sold 200k now for £26, that pays for the cooling fans I just ordered for my noisy 360, rest will pay for Red Dead Redemption :)

Last edited:
Mines is still up there after I added the paperclip lol.
I sold 100k yesterday but I still have another 6 million left lmao (I've sold ALL my players but I still have a Messi 94 and Ronaldo 93 in my trade pile lol). I need to sell 4 million and I'll be alright cuz it should cover the cost of all the money I've spent on the game.
The problem is, so far no one is willing to pay the £100 for a million coins. I've seen it go for a lot more in the past but I think fewer people are playing the game now (or maybe I need to be more patient, I dunno). I've had two people ask for a discount. One said he'll buy it for £80, the other wanted 2.5 million for £200. Both I can't accept cuz even at the asking price, I gotta pay tax to eBay as well.

So, so far it's not looking good. Plus I've been banned from the official forum for (I'm assuming) trying to sell the coins on there. lol

Someone contacted me looking for a deal on 400-500 so I sent him your details, I only have 200k left now, sold 3x100 then 1x200 outside of Ebay

I just got mines removed again. How do I get them to reinstate it?

In the email there's a link to the live chat thingy, chat to someone there and ask them to reinstate it, although I think the fact it's just a paperclip might not swing it, told you my postcards was the way to go ;) Maybe think of something cheap and cheerful to offer for sale + free coins?

Oh cool. Thanks. Did you send him a link to my listing? Cuz that's been taken down.
Could you tell me how you managed to keep your listing up though? I noticed a nearly all the listings for coins have been taken down a part from yours. How did you get it reinstated?

EDIT
just read your post.

Your listing was down so I sent him a link to this thread, figure he can reach you through here :)

I'm down to my last 100k now so if anyone else asks me for bulk amounts I'll send them your way :)

I think the fact that the listing is for a paperclip that costs £100 isnt gonna work in my favour. :LOL:

I might have to cut the coins down into 100k bundles, and charge £10 for them and some post cards.
I think selling postcards for £10 is more believable than a paperclip for £100.

img0079xn.jpg

All those coins and almost no use for them. :(

wow havent been on this site for a long time (dont play pes anymore)but just found it again after googling :D

been trying to do the same as you guys since i dont play ultimate team anymore. i was the one including a stamp or a pen lol

ebay having none of it though and they have removed my listings about 6 times now and dont think im going to try any longer incase they ban me.

do you guys know any forums or sites that we could sellthe coins on?

If you ever figure something out, let me know too. I'm actually quite desperate to get some money back.
I saw some dude on the official forums that made over £1000 by buying players for cheap on ebay, selling the players in the game, and then selling the coins back on ebay.
I thought I'd do the same and it was all going to plan and I was on course to make about £1000 profit myself but then slowly the price of coins started to drop on ebay. They used to go for £25 for 100k but now go for about £10. I started to panic thinking I better start selling quick cuz it's reached a point now where I will just about break even thanks to the price drop. But now things have gone from bad to worse cuz I have all these coins but no way of selling them. So now I've lost well over £600 for nothing. I would have originally made (70 x £25) £1750 from the sales if everything had gone to plan.
The timing of it has been really unlucky for me. And I actually look at myself and laugh at times. I have a fulltime job so I wont be in any serious financial trouble cuz I usually get enough disposable income. But I'm not willing to accept that all those coins I have are gonna go to waste. They're clearly still worth something and I MUST SELL THEM lol.

Back
Top Bottom