FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

I've noticed that the font on the initial Clubs page when both teams appear has changed.

Online games are now called friendly and not international friendly.

Also I was playing BAP last night with AC and noticed that the audio is back in Italian now.

After the update I found it harder to score..especially trying to bend the ball using R1 but it must be all in my head...For PS3 the squad file that has been released that reduces the speed and acceleration by 15 points is superb and any p3 users should give it a try

Hi,
where can I download the squad file that reduces 15 points in speed and acceleration?
Thank you in advance

http://files.filefront.com/PS3rar/;13843804;/fileinfo.html

What you need to do is create new squad file and save it on the PS3. Next transfer it to a usb stick. Download the file above. Open up the folder and swap one file SYSDATA onto the usb stick. Copy back to PS3. Load squad file in FIFA. Job done

Just started a new MM on full manual using this and i think it is awesome. Played 4 lost 2 drew 1 and won 1 all low realistic scores

The update seemed to reset my game somewhat, Asked me which Live Season I wanted to have and then I needed to fill in some key for it. Never use it anyway so didnt bother.

MM career?

My advice (which I've said a million times before because of all the times it's happened to me) is make a save at the start of every season, before doing transfers. When it's happened to me it's 100% been after loaning out some players or other transfer activity. Then if it goes wrong you can go back to the start of the season and do things differently.

MM career?

My advice (which I've said a million times before because of all the times it's happened to me) is make a save at the start of every season, before doing transfers. When it's happened to me it's 100% been after loaning out some players or other transfer activity. Then if it goes wrong you can go back to the start of the season and do things differently.

Yeah I do that, it's damn annoying tough I was three games short of the end of season and just 3 points off second...:RANT:

Chris do you know if it happens no matter what you do, is it going to happen again at the same spot if i sign the same players etc?

I'm only going on my experience but with me it seems to have been loan related all the time; I loan out all the youth players and the game seems to have a fit in the 2nd/3rd season, so I haven't loaned anybody out and since then I haven't had a problem. It could be down to one specific transfer but I think it's more likely to be a problem with a situation, i.e. if a club has under minimum / over maximum players because loans haven't been taken into account.

Has weather completely disappeared from this game? I haven't seen any in weeks...

On a site note, I finally found the great equalizer in Online BAP mode to beat Manchester United/Barcelona... drum roll please:

FC PORTO

I hate this team with a passion in real life but how ever they are configured in the game they stuff both of these teams and hit on the counter very effectively. I am not a good player online by any stretch really, but picked Porto for the heck of it and went 5 matches unbeaten. These were smaller games, 2 a side and 3 a side or 3 against just me. I would put the defense bar back one from the middle and leave everything else alone.

Someone else try it and see what happens?

I play with Porto all the time, their my favourite team in the game along with Valencia.

I play Hulk in the middle with Lopez on the left and Sektoui on the right, for the most part their movement is very good. Also as long as the AI behaves itself, the LB Cissoko shuts down Ronaldo every time.

I play with Porto all the time, their my favourite team in the game along with Valencia.

I play Hulk in the middle with Lopez on the left and Sektoui on the right, for the most part their movement is very good. Also as long as the AI behaves itself, the LB Cissoko shuts down Ronaldo every time.

That's what I noticed actually, but I just left the formation and squad alone. Lisandro was making some crazy runs I haven't seen in the game before and it seemed to baffle the people I was playing against.

I've also had similar success with Lille of Ligue 1. Although I mostly hit the bar with them.

I've just recently started up a MM season and have just got to the end of my first season with Man City, winning the league. However, after it shows me the Team of the Season it freezes, everytime.

Is there anyway to sort this out? If not, I'll be seriously fucking pissed off. I've not loaned out any players or anything like that Chris! :P

I've just recently started up a MM season and have just got to the end of my first season with Man City, winning the league. However, after it shows me the Team of the Season it freezes, everytime.

Is there anyway to sort this out? If not, I'll be seriously fucking pissed off. I've not loaned out any players or anything like that Chris! :P

:(
Afraid not mate, I've had a couple now, without any loaned players too, nothing you can do...:BRICK::MAD:

Personally I don't think there should be a kit patch, unless it actually provides the missing kits (such as Carlisle not having a home kit in the game).

They shouldn't be applying new kits they should be fucking fixing bugs and glitches that are in the game :RANT:.

Fucking cunts.

Back
Top Bottom