FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

We need Fifa/NOKAMI to work on implementing seeing players tapping the ball ahead of them whilst using their stiff arms to push off defenders, just like the runs Ronaldo use to make in real life years ago, and the one Henry made against Real Madrid last year in the Champions league game. This just needs to be worked on so that it looks natural and not robotic or stiff. I know this are just video games, however this things can be done with today's technology if perfected.

Bingham67 said:

I really like this now!

Dribbling is alot like PES by the looks of things, passes seem to lakc that PES feel and long balls don't seem right, but they were good on PS2 and seem the same here.

Think I'll be getting this instead of PES6 this year!

cowden_harley said:
that was FIFA RTWC if i remember rightly.
There has been a 360 screenshot of Tevez in edit mode, wearing the Argentina kit.

NickSCFC said:
I really like this now!

Dribbling is alot like PES by the looks of things, passes seem to lakc that PES feel and long balls don't seem right, but they were good on PS2 and seem the same here.

Think I'll be getting this instead of PES6 this year!
are you serious, how can you guys see somethign entirely different then im seeing... henrys assist was the one of the worst defended goals i have ever seen... the dribbling style of everyone player was IDENTICAL!

csaunders said:
are you serious, how can you guys see somethign entirely different then im seeing... henrys assist was the one of the worst defended goals i have ever seen... the dribbling style of everyone player was IDENTICAL!

Come on man everyone is entitled to their opinion and with it being on a demo display it was most probably set on the default easy difficulty setting.

Chill and watch something funny man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc75y4aerbw

:lmao:

wow those videos are impressive, they may not get it perfect this year but fucking hats off to them for making an improved game, the only thing that is gonna bug me about this is the lack of football league just been playing as Birmingham on the xbox version and its sweet, just wish they didnt have to reduce the amount of teams!!

after watching the video a few more times im really impressed.

there's only one passing animation i didn't like, the rest look really nice and fluid.

the CPU's at the lowest level probably so no comments.

the vid are not bad i think,
is it me or i think all the players in fifa have same hights
just look at the Julberg one of the shortest player in Arsenal got the same hightes as henry,
i hate to see R.carlos to have same hight as Crouch.
thats where Konami is spot on when it comes to details like that

ronaldo10 said:
the vid are not bad i think,
is it me or i think all the players in fifa have same hights
just look at the Julberg one of the shortest player in Arsenal got the same hightes as henry,
i hate to see R.carlos to have same hight as Crouch.
thats where Konami is spot on when it comes to details like that

When i looked those vids i was suprised how big difference there is in players heights and overall sizes. Atleast to me Henry looks much taller than Ljungberg.

Ye i think he means Hleb he is way to tall in that video. I think player movement is very noticeable they react how they should and show resemblance to there real life characters well most do from what i see in video.

The Jury for me still out on the shooting and passing as them videos its does not look like how it plays in the current gen Fifa 07. Which to me is a major blow if true as the current gen is very good for that.

It seems to me that they used the shooting and passing from World Cup games I hope this not true as the shooting was horrible on that game.

I still feel PES will win overall again even if Fifa has improved PES has always come out on top for me. I see it as no different this year although id like to be proven wrong when I play the demo.

Ah well 13th October we can see for ourself with the demo. :)

As someone who loves the current gen FIFA, I'm very sceptical about the next gen one. The shooting looks way too easy and the goalkeepers still seem to palm shots into the net, the main fault with the current version.

I'm really nervous about this one, I want it to be brilliant, but I'm starting to doubt it with each new gameplay video that's available. Ah well, 360 demo in a week!

WWhhhooooooooooo

Martin Tyler and Andy Gray. - I love the sky team commentary! Andy Gray isa legend... i still use his line from Fifa 97 when i score a screamer ... 'power ...accuracy... keeper no chance!' just to rub it in a bit more.

I dont know whos pitch they were playing on in those videos, but they need to cut the grass, any pass along the floor seemed to slow right down after about 3 feet of movement. And the Keepers are crap.

Yep whoever was playing the game was crap too! I wouldnt read much into that video... @ Jack Bauer where is the official confirmation that suggests the demo is out next week?!

DJ

I bet you it wont come out on 13th October.. Friday the 13th a Demo comes out? sounds a bit suspect to me.

DJ

I hope the vids were on easy, but the thing was, the player was already 2v0 down at least before he scored with Baptiste, though that was an Arsenal style goal by walking the ball into the net, it did all look like FIFA still, it was good to see Henry put his head down and get to the by-line, but the Keepers looked sooooooooo poor. I still have high hopes for it and will play it, but those vids defo didnt make me decide it was a WE/PES beater.

Well if that info is correct we will get a chance to play this next Friday and that will be good. 2 Weeks before the game is released.

DJ

Those videos look poor. I'm dissapointed. I still feel that people get blown away too much by kits and commentary rather than gameplay. Dig beneath the surface guys.

El Diego said:
I still feel that people get blown away too much by kits and commentary rather than gameplay. Dig beneath the surface guys.
I don't want to be an ass but it needs to be said. Mate, I don't think you have even been reading the posts from those of us who are loving the current-gen version. We have not been talking about the graphics (kits, stadia, etc.). We have been talking about how we like the gameplay. Heck, many of the posts from people who like the game are very very long and again...................we are talking about the gameplay. How shall we dig beneath the surface then?

And since when did we all become Archiologists? :)

DJ

El Diego said:
Those videos look poor. I'm dissapointed. I still feel that people get blown away too much by kits and commentary rather than gameplay. Dig beneath the surface guys.

you got to take your own advice Diego

Dig beneath the surface of the video as that will ever show everything a game has to offer :)

No doubt that FIFA improved their gameplay but not good as Konami, for me. Runnings, tacklings and passings are pretty nice but long passes as Davids gives on that video shows that EA must work on reality a little bit. But gameplay is too far from old "bad" series.

Its very unrealistic because Davids can barely complete a short pass, let alone a long one ;)

twoodster said:
Its very unrealistic because Davids can barely complete a short pass, let alone a long one ;)

Probably the truest word in the whole thread.............. :lol:

Holio said:
Probably the truest word in the whole thread.............. :lol:

IF NBA Live 07 is anything to go by the editing option of players attributes then just slowdown his passing speed

Viola problem solved

It's voila man, viola means to rape in spanish, doesn't sound too good

Back
Top Bottom