FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

I just noticed that online when your opponent quits, both players get a loss and it counts toward the DNF% stat.

Went up 1-0 on some fool, he left the game, I get back in the menu what wtf, a loss for me...

FUCK you EA!!!

beachryan said:
The way I got my right analog working was to change the name of it in your sysconfig to be the Logitech Rumblepad 2 or sometihng like that, the instructions I found on another site: f this doesn´t work try this:
On Windows
Click Start
Click Run
Write "regedit"
then find:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\MediaProperties\Private Properties\Joystick\OEM
search for your Pad (PS2 Converter or something like that, my PS2 Pad is the last one from all VID) and rename to p880 or Logitech Dual Action

Worked for me :) !

Worked perfectly. I hope you have the best sex in your lifetime.

Guys i had the gamecube version and the xbox version pisses all over it.

The lighting the colors are all right. i play it in 480p cuz the 720p was at half the framerate.

Solid solid gameplay. almost feels like it's NOT Fifa in some places.

animations are very good

shooting at goal is FINALLY fixed. i scored some great long shots and there is no more of that hesitation in the ball rotation going towards goal once the keeper lays hands on it.

because the game is licensed
because it plays just as good as WE8
and because the gras is good on sunny days

My score is simple

BumperMan said:
Guys i had the gamecube version and the xbox version pisses all over it.

The lighting the colors are all right. i play it in 480p cuz the 720p was at half the framerate.

Solid solid gameplay. almost feels like it's NOT Fifa in some places.

animations are very good

shooting at goal is FINALLY fixed. i scored some great long shots and there is no more of that hesitation in the ball rotation going towards goal once the keeper lays hands on it.

because the game is licensed
because it plays just as good as WE8
and because the gras is good on sunny days

My score is simple

Is your favourite song Paradise City? You know, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty... :D

WOW

i played the xbox version today (and later the ps2 one) and im really impressed.

It felt miles better than the 360 version - shots felt like they had some power behind them and ...well i dont need to list anthing because i felt like the whole game played better...

This IS the best fifa game i have ever played!

If only next gen had been made by the same team/engine - i hope they dont crap on this years brilliant game by dumping it all and just making the next gen version include this content

Radiation said:
WOW

i played the xbox version today (and later the ps2 one) and im really impressed.

It felt miles better than the 360 version - shots felt like they had some power behind them and ...well i dont need to list anthing because i felt like the whole game played better...

This IS the best fifa game i have ever played!

If only next gen had been made by the same team/engine - i hope they dont crap on this years brilliant game by dumping it all and just making the next gen version include this content

I think they should cross the games, with the best of each. That would be a PES/WE contender.

JayM said:
Can anyone suggest some cheap but decent players to buy in the manager mode?

JAYNE!

I loved FireFly man. Fox is the worst televiosn station and news station on the planet. That show had everthing, heart humor adventure action.

Cheap players though? hmmm try for first year guys with speeds in the 80's. at least you'll be able to run them

airjoca said:
I think they should cross the games, with the best of each. That would be a PES/WE contender.

i think the full 360 version will be very much like the current gen ones

MrCoopz said:
i think the full 360 version will be very much like the current gen ones
You say that, and I've seen a few people saying that, but for me personally, I really, really hope it isn't. The defenders need to move forward and the referee needs to take the whistle out of his mouth, and the framerate on cut-scenes should have been sorted a long time ago, fair enough, but you get used to the shooting after a while and it's as accurate as you are (or aren't).

If it became more like current-gen I wouldn't play it.

i think the current gen fifa 07 is a country mile better than the 360 demo. So i cant see why EA would change the game so much when its came so close to competing with PES

MrCoopz said:
i think the current gen fifa 07 is a country mile better than the 360 demo. So i cant see why EA would change the game so much when its came so close to competing with PES

I think they ahd two different development teams

BumperMan said:
JAYNE!

I loved FireFly man. Fox is the worst televiosn station and news station on the planet. That show had everthing, heart humor adventure action.

Cheap players though? hmmm try for first year guys with speeds in the 80's. at least you'll be able to run them
Yeah, Firefly is my favourite show of all time.

Anyway, buy fast guys, got it.:D

MrCoopz said:
Yeah, the current gen versions felt more like PES than the new one. They should have just used the old game with the new IK engine.

Had it on ps2 for 3 days before trading it. Fun at first but i got sick of it. A decent game but nowhere NEAR as deep and rewarding as konami's flawed masterpieces.

jonestm said:
Had it on ps2 for 3 days before trading it. Fun at first but i got sick of it. A decent game but nowhere NEAR as deep and rewarding as konami's flawed masterpieces.

The last masterpiece fro konami was WE6FE, WE7 was a step Back(PES4 was a desaster from the formation and tacticsside, play with 2-5-3 and it was like a handball match! WE9 was good but the Referee drives you crazy with stopping any 15 sec the Game! We10 is more Arcade than a WE6 FE!!!!

So i think EA did it very well this time, fluid Gameplay, good graphics( PES4/PES5 looks sick on X-box), much leagues and licences! For my who is a WE fan its bad to see how EA goes forward and Konami thinks that there Gameplay is unbeatable.... when EA goes so on, one Day FIFA will look better than WE/PES!

watch the 360 version and you will understand, Konami did it fast and make a copy of WE10 on x-box 360 with highres graphics(without a good edit mode,and from what i have read in German GAMEPRO not so good animations)!a very fast made Game, so they want to make us Play pes6 on X-box360! On current gen FIFA is very good, same will be happens on 360! Thats good for us, i hope Konami will wake up for PES7, it gets boring playing now for 3 releases the same with other Graphics and every year"improoved Gameplay" they are totaly out of Time by konami! everyone know what they can do on the X-box, and especialy on the 360! But they didnt do it! thats what makes me angry, i want a good game for my 59€ not a Ps2 Port of a game!

jonestm said:

Why not first rent/borrow games or test them out at a shop before buying if you're gonna return them in 3 days?

No offense but that's a stupid way to throw money away.

Haha but guess what, EA already got your money when you bought a new copy so it's all good. :)

jumbo said:
Why not first rent/borrow games or test them out at a shop before buying if you're gonna return them in 3 days?

No offense but that's a stupid way to throw money away.

Haha but guess what, EA already got your money when you bought a new copy so it's all good. :)

Let the guy be crazy for doing it. i know i'm crazy. i bought the gamecube version liked it so much that i wanted a better looking version and went out and bought an xbox and fifa 07 for it as well. I couldn't be happier playing it on xbox now but i'm about to rebuy the ps2 and then buy fifa 07 for it becuase i'm so curious as to what it plays like on the ps2 now...

HEY

played fifa 07 for a couple of days now! must say is a good copy of the WE. but i can't score!
anyway...game plays good the career modus is better than the master league...but i dont like how the players react in the defens...i cant move forward like WE when the oppent play the ball to the strikers...my defender stay allways behind the strikers and looking for some tacklings...an the biggest con is, that we cant change the button config! is it possible to change it? i play PS2 version.

afterall, i must say that the topics of jack made me hungry for the new fifa...(my last fifa game was road to world cup`98`8). and its very similiar to WE but still diffrent....i really enjoy a other footie game than WE...

raffau

Does anyone know if there is a differnce between the PS2 version and the X-Box? Is one better than the other outside of the grpahics?

Ezio

ezio said:
Does anyone know if there is a differnce between the PS2 version and the X-Box? Is one better than the other outside of the grpahics?
No difference, exactly the same game has been ported to both. Love the quote in your sig, where did you get that from? :D

Rafau said:
he, is it possible to assign the bottons?
No, unfortunately all you can do is switch between four settings (just two on the 360 version), two with analog control and two with D-PAD control, with the shoot and cross buttons mixed around. Stupid of them, really.

Back
Top Bottom