FC Barcelona Thread

I never think a kit is actually ugly, just those that are really bad.
These i have nothing to say, they would just copy the kits we have been having for years or try something new like these. Hope they give us more luck then the stripes.

Damn we will, I think what Rijkaard did to him is pure stupidity, and its completely normal is he wants to leave the club. Sure he was not playing much, but when he was playing his presence was felt, and he just needed to get back on shape. In the end, Ronaldinho was the Heart of the team, he didn't play, the team failed to deliver. Messi on his own, is still too young to lead a team to victories, even if he already does Ronaldinhos job very very well.
Too bad i never saw the "--Ronaldinho---Henry---Messi----" playing IRL in their best shape... How i hate rijkaard..

Yeah, the history that was around was that he spent a night in a club with her and then try tried to "make babys"... So rijkaard some how knew about it, and transfered Ronaldinho to the Injury List, which was false because it came out in lots of Spanish magazines that Ronaldinho was too much into night clubbing and other non-football oriented trainings, so yeah, Rijkaard pretty much killed his 2007/2008 career.

Lindsay-Rijkaard-looks-on-0000016759.jpg

1177685496765_5.jpg

beboq, thats what happens when you don't practice for more then half a season. You lose the felling of the ball and that quick touch for the free kick to be actually effective. Even Pirlo would have this problem if he stopped for half a season.

fair enough Neoexodus ,So you think Romario (2nd video) is spot kicking once a week :LOL:

For as much as i know, he is coaching some team (i don't know which) in Brazil (i think), he eventually plays with his players and never loses his grip for soccer, maybe he challengues his players to beat him in free kicks, dunno, i just know he is a legend.
Btw, any news about Hleb? Seems like he is going to Barcelona for 15k. Any news about Ade?

Romario was sacked some months ago by Vasco da Gama. Actually he only plays football in Copacabana beach.
AC Milan is in the race to sign Adebayor (around 30M€).

Hleb is almost done and dusted...A dios! and Ade maybe a fresh rumor is AC Milan will sign Emmanuel Adebayor for €30m (£24m) plus France Under-21 international Yoann Gourcuff currently rated at €8m, but He is on loan to Bordeaux so ya never know..I`ll take 24m and get Yoann next season

Damn the team suffered the Biggest change in all Europe, lots of players gone hope Guardiola knows what he is doing..
I really don't know if letting Ronaldinho leave was a good idea, i understand he is "f*cked" with barcelona and Rijkaard not helping him when he is passing through a hard time in life and career, hope in Milan he returns to his dribble/speed/assist/goal form he used to be.

The problem of Ronaldinho is himself. Training only 50% of the time is not professional. Add to this he used to drink and go dancing and partying until dawn usually here in Castelldefels (15 kms of barcelona). He is noT deserving the money barcelona payed him, so it's barcelona who should be f*cked with him. I wonder how many drinks of Ronaldinho have come out of my own pocket...

I saw a clip of a Ronaldinho tribute on Barca TV.Forget his last days with the club.Barcelona won everything with him.He became the face of football during his time at Barca.He entertains,scores a lot of magnificent goals,not to mention ordinary goals,out of the box assists and ALWAYS play with a smile.The team was built around him to be honest and he delivered.If you real Barca fans could actually watch this clip that I am talking about,I bet you all will stand up,clap,thank him and wish him good luck in Milan...

I still remember how the Ronaldinho signing came to be. Laporta promised Beckham when he became President, and Real Madrid were after Ronaldinho. Apparently, Ronnie was 'too ugly' for their brand, and they bought Beckham. Barcelona bought Ronaldinho, and the rest is history.

Love this story.

I do respect Ronaldinho (the old one) and wish him well... as long as that doesn't take us out of the Champions League :P... but Barca got really f* with him (out of their own stupidity).

Had they anticipated what was to come... he should've been sold a year or two earlier, when his price was sky-high. Now they barely made 20 mils... and we're talking about Ronaldinho here! Brilliant player :(

Well, no 1 could have anticipated his awful performance in these last 2 seasons, but he should have been sold before the previews season, since he was already fat by 2006/2007, and consequently playing horrible football.
But best of luck there, hope Milan can give him his way to perfectness again. Rly wanted to see him do more goals like those against Real Madrid some seasons ago, where he seemed like Maradona, damn what a runner and dribbler he was..

Well, any1 has any video of guardiola in his first training with the New Gen Barcelona?

chee wiz Neoexodus, your singing a different tone about him. Not so sympathetic are we :-pp I just wonder if he`s not #10 anymore that put NIKE in a twist ...all merchandise are on sale? I know they sold beckham #7 and #23 together

If Messi doesnt get injured its his year next season...Kaka = 2007, Ronaldo = 2008 and Messi = 2009?

Back
Top Bottom