FC Barcelona Thread

Dude, read the title..
Ibra OK
Then after that:
Deco+Etoo and Inter offers Adriano.

Im not sure if in 100% ok (im like 70% lol) so i need some1 that understands Italian or owns the rest of the story to explain it please!

Dude, read the title..
Ibra OK
Then after that:
Deco+Etoo and Inter offers Adriano.

Im not sure if in 100% ok (im like 70% lol) so i need some1 that understands Italian or owns the rest of the story to explain it please!

Didn't see it.
That's about right. Inter get's Deco and Etoo and Barcelona get's Adriano.

Im just not sure if Ibra is on the deal, since in the Big title it says "Ibra OK" and if you watch the Barcelona Newspaper you see that Barcelona is trying to trade etoo for Ibra, some1 confirm this Please!!!!

I doubt Ibrahimovic will leave, hes a known Interista since childhood and is a big figure for Inter fans. Moratti also has a lot of power and money.

I doubt Ibrahimovic will leave, hes a known Interista since childhood and is a big figure for Inter fans. Moratti also has a lot of power and money.

That does not mean that much in football, and Barcelona is a much bigger club then Inter and its the dream of every player to play at Camp Nou. Hope the deal is true, at least Adriano..

What do Barca fans think of Gio Dos Santos leaving Barca for 'little club' Tottenham Hotspurs? :)
I don't think they mind, tbh. Bojan certainly has more potential than him. Dos Santos has the potential to become a decent player but his attitude is not good enough, I heard.

He only played when either Messi was injured and couldn't play or playing until 60' substitution for messi and vice-versa.

Barcelona got Cáceres its confirmed for 16.5 M€, but i never heard of him, any1 know anything bout him? Good or Bad?

Btw, any news about Etoo and Ronaldinho?

YES!!! We got Alves!
Defense is done i think, now we can move to the MidField stability and to finish the attack.

Whats your back 4 for next season then "Alves--Puyol--Pique--Abidal"? also is Keita just going to be a squad player and wil Henry play CF rather than AML/R

The future of Henry is still unknown, he talked with Guardiola before joining the French Squad and looks like its the same, after the euro his future will be traced, but he did not adapt or played what every1 was expecting from him, now lets see if Barcelona will give him a second chance or kick him to england again.

It's really difficult for him, He went from the EPL to Spain. Spanish football is triple times faster and the defense in Spain are stronger as well. He needs time to settle in, even if it takes 1 season *which he did*.
And apparently he's having difficulties with his daughter, so he's in a mixed place right now.

It's really difficult for him, He went from the EPL to Spain. Spanish football is triple times faster and the defense in Spain are stronger as well. He needs time to settle in, even if it takes 1 season *which he did*.
And apparently he's having difficulties with his daughter, so he's in a mixed place right now.

Totally disagree mate, the Premiership is by far the fastest league in the world, that doesnt mean its better cause its probably not but the main reason Henry hasn't settled in at Barca is probably becuase he's been a bench player and when come on he hasnt played his preffered role, remember he was injured most of the season before he moved so he also probably required games under his belt.

Dani Alves is signed I think. Will be made official in July.

Not sure about Ronaldinho, but most probably he'll leave.

Hleb is in talks with clubs, and one of them is Barcelona. Nothing concrete.

look what a crap (home kit)
foto_295349_CAS.jpg

I saw a little pic in the newspaper, this is a lot bigger then what i saw. I never saw these kits, quite different from the usual stripes but heh, think, they could be worst.. =/

I kinda like the home. yet theres not much you can change about your kid its always going to blue and red and have stripes or just a split like this

Back
Top Bottom