FC Barcelona Thread

Barca has a fantastic squad, I'd love to see some of them players in a United shirt.

I feel sorry for Henry. He left Arsenal for a sunnier spell with Barcelona thinking that he'll be able to add a European Cup (the only trophy he's never won I think) to his personal accolades but it wasn't to be. He is a shadow of his former self this season - I wonder if he'll come back to England as the rumours are stating? Maybe he'd like a stint in Italy at Inter or their rivals Milan?

Henry lost his touch after he left England, I don't think he will ever be the same as he used to be or even close in that matter.

well showed the contrary in last nights game!! scored well played well!! Good link up in the game last night against Valencia who may be struggling in the relegation zone but are still a good gritty team and to score 6 goals quite a feat indeed!!

Even if it was a good game, it was a good victory too late, they are 4 points after Villa and the league already has a winner. Rijkard needs to leave and the squad needs a refresh. How is Mourinhos situation atm?

Deco and Etoo didn't know that they that if they got a yellow they couldn't play against RM.
Rjkaard on the other said they knew.

No matter who is right, that shows alot of trouble in that team.

Even if it was a good game, it was a good victory too late, they are 4 points after Villa and the league already has a winner. Rijkard needs to leave and the squad needs a refresh. How is Mourinhos situation atm?

About Mourinho I don't. The only thing I know is that Barça will do "el pasillo al campeón" next Wednesday :LOL:
Is just a demonstration of respect but it will be extremely funny to see Eto'o do "el pasillo" to a team he called "cabrones". I have nothing against Barça, but the guy deserve it.

Vamos Eto'o, ¡hacer el pasillo al campeón!
Y, por supuesto, ¡hala Madrid!

Hmm, possible eleven for RM game:

--------Henry----------
Iniesta---------Messi--
-------Deco------------
----------------Xavi---
--------Toure----------
Abidal--------Zambrotta
----Milito----Puyol----
--------Valdez---------

That would be me, but if Deco is out, either Iniesta to his place and Gudjonhson to iniestas place, or Xavi in decos place and iniesta to xavi.

Ronaldinho is already out of everything in barca, its know he will be out of Barcelona next season.

NEWS!!!

Barcelona already has a coach, the coach of the B-Team Guardiola, and it seems it is really done. So no Mourinho for barca... =(

wow barca getting owned by real it seem like barcelona will fail apart the top club ranking and will become under construction next year cause I cant see who they be buying next year that fit their style...

That was an awful and difficult match to watch... i never expected Barcelona to win it, but never thought about this result so Big.

This year i only support teams that didn't win a single trophy. First Benfica, Arsenal and Barcelona, all tried and failed to win something, all they want is this summer to start and rebuild their teams, im certainly a lucky guy..

barcelona I really think the era is over for them
deco zambrotta etoo abidal henry will leave and by the look and how upset messi was I think he will be considering the offer from chelsea =p

That was an awful and difficult match to watch... i never expected Barcelona to win it, but never thought about this result so Big.

This year i only support teams that didn't win a single trophy. First Benfica, Arsenal and Barcelona, all tried and failed to win something, all they want is this summer to start and rebuild their teams, im certainly a lucky guy..

I was expecting a higher result to be honest.

In that point I think I'm a bit lucky comparing with you. Real Madrid won La Liga, AC Milan won FIFA Clubs World Cup, Chelsea and Rangers are on the way and Estoril fought for a place in Bwin Liga but failed. Oh I almost forgot Benfica! Benfica won...hum, let me think...oh Benfica didn't win nothing!

sport.jpg

he was my first favorite player in international football (with figo) in my teenager years, i love this guy and wish him the best. in my opinion one of the best DM in football history.

one of the greatests spanish central midfielders of all times. fantastic player, classy man... let's hope he'll become a good coach too :))

Guardiola was one of the greatests central midfielders of all times. In his time, Guardiola divided the protagonism with Fernando Redondo. What a player that argentinian! In my opinion Redondo could have been even better without all those injuries.

Today last game for Rijkard and a Barcelona Newspaper clearly says that its not only his last game but for other players as well, so that thing about Lots of Transfers is true and its already been confirmed since some front pages in the same newspaper they said barcelona were trying to sell players like Henry, Etoo, Marquez for a profit of over 100 million for new transfers. Interesting. :)

Eto'o? It was only a year ago he was the best striker in Europe. Would love to see him in a red shirt :)

Holly F*cking Sh*t!!! We lost AGAIN when we were winning 2-0, Unbelievable!!!

Finally the season is over and Transfers are going to start cous im sick of this season...

Back
Top Bottom