Evo-web's PES 2012 Playtest Questions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearance by the defenders. Sometimes they would shoot the ball in their own nets. also a low cross is like a rocket, defenders can't anticipate it's speed. Defenders also slide the ball into their own goals in stead of just launching the ball into the crowd.

are all these fixed?

tx

I have three questions for you Lami:

1. Is the AI on top-player challenging when playing against the CPU... ie. is the AI actually able to play smart and with the will to win?

2. Are the playing-styles and individuality of the teams and its players reflected realistically in game?

3. How are weaker teams made weaker?

4. Is there a new realistic fatigue-system that calculates short- and longterm stamina according to stats, playing-time and individual action on the pitch?

Thanks.

one more thing, the bug when after you score a goal the cpu or other player can waltz through your defense and score straight away without your players reacting properly,jimmy can explain this better

one more thing, the bug when after you score a goal the cpu or other player can waltz through your defense and score straight away without your players reacting properly,jimmy can explain this better

Yes, i know exactly what you mean, the easy goal bug. Oh fuck it's annoying.

For the heads up,

I've finally got a date and time for my playtest, 16th of August, 9-5.

Hopefully that should suffice to answer all your questions.

Even though most of them have been addressed by both Rom and Rod anyway, I'll still do my best. Hopefully I have a good experience as well.

Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Better not be alpha! :LOL:

Its supposedly preview code, as they're currently having reviewers over one after the other. Good thing I've been given a full day all alone with PES, this way I can test it right.

Hi Lami - please please find out if we can switch between clubs in ML... this would be massive news for the many ML lovers out there :)

Hello Lami, there is some questions:
1. Is there 360 degree move during free/corner kicks?
2. How about with curving the ball from corners/FK? Is this still to small, don't giving chance to shot directly from corner?
3. Can I move GK during penalty before the shot?
4. Are GKs more responsive (I mean after catch the ball)? Can he kick/throw wherever we want? Do I have press R1 if I want GK to put the ball to the ground (one second later is too long and he kicks the ball himself)?
5. Is 4-way assited settings implemented anly to passing or also crossing/long pass/through pass (with L1 too)?
6. Is there still invisible wall at goaline and penalty box line, helping GKs?
7. Are the keepers still first than strikers, when dicide to ruch out to through ball?
8. Is the pass gauge still too sensitive?
9. Are the crosses fully manual?
10. Can I release the ball ahead whenever and wherever I want (from first touch and from ball going from the air too - as in FIFA by right stick)?
11. Can I do the tricks with first touch?
Thanks.

Hello Lami, i have just one question:

- KONAMI how about Add New LEAGUE function in EDIT MODE?! It shouldnt be illegal, as we want to make another fake D2 League :)

please ask them about this if you can.

Thank you!

For the heads up,

I've finally got a date and time for my playtest, 16th of August, 9-5.

Hopefully that should suffice to answer all your questions.

Even though most of them have been addressed by both Rom and Rod anyway, I'll still do my best. Hopefully I have a good experience as well.

Sorry for the delay.

Where is the playtest happening? The code @ Konami UK is newer than preview code, Asim and Suff went for a playtest earlier this week :)

Last edited:
Oh? Well that's even better news then. It's happening at their office. I haven't asked him what code it is. I'll know when I'm there.

Just few small questions

1) Is the custom replay (from the pause menu) the same as PES 2011? or is it good as PES 2010?, because PES 2011's replay cam was very limited to pan, zoom, angles etc.

2) How good is the player's off the ball movement when it comes to counter attacks?

Just few small questions

1) Is the custom replay (from the pause menu) the same as PES 2011? or is it good as PES 2010?, because PES 2011's replay cam was very limited to pan, zoom, angles etc.

Yeah, I completely second this. The custom replay system in PES2011 is just absolutely shocking, I'm hoping the feedback was enormously negative to Konami so they have done something about it, if you speak to them, please raise it with them! They need to bring back the old custom replay system from pes2010 and before.

Last edited:
Oh? Well that's even better news then. It's happening at their office. I haven't asked him what code it is. I'll know when I'm there.

Too bad, you get to play just shortly before everyone can play the game during gamescom... maybe it is punishment for evoweb's critical attitude.

Too bad, you get to play just shortly before everyone can play the game during gamescom... maybe it is punishment for evoweb's critical attitude.

Why would it be 'punishment'? Konami know themselves that they have lost a lot of people and they need to listen to feedback, as critical as it may be. At least he is getting a playtest at all.

Punishment? :LOL:

If it is, I wouldn't be given the chance at all.

It's simple. Guy had reviewers from all over since the 8th, and left me for a day where no one's there so I can test it all I want. If anything, that's a very positive thing.

Lami, can you use any of these in the playtest?

19349-Spy-Watch-Camera-Min-Dvr-Spy-Sunglasses-Mp3-Video-Recorder-Button-Cam-With-Remote-1.jpg

hidden-camera-glasses1.jpeg

:LOL:

3 days left. Think of any more questions before then :)

# Okay,i'd look at a barca vs manchester gametrailer vids around 1:15 mins

YouTube - PES 2012 - Barcelona vs Manchester United Gameplay

The defender (pique i guess) is falling quite realistic but seems it takes him quite long to get up. In the mean time, the team is being attacked and he is in quite crucial area inside the box.

So yeah, do you find this occassion will disadvantage you ( a player ) to some extent.

# Ball clearance of CPU defender

In 2011, they would mostly kick it out of the sideline where under light pressure even if they have team mate in free space to pass, unaware of his team mate. How is it being improved in 2012.

# Ball rebound of CPU attacker

Sometimes in 2011, when ball rebound from cpu attacker, another player of theirs is chasing the rebound ball with his back to our goal and suddenly launch a shot e. 180 degree shot. It is not good, because they don't think what angles they are shooting and unaware of his team mate. How is it being improved in 2012.

# and this

You should ask Konami if we can have an Official Feedback Thread for PES2012 which they will take note of? :)

I do think that the hardcore PES public are on evo-web rather than elsewhere.

Thx Lami

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom