Evo-web's PES 2012 Playtest Questions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tommorrow is the playtest right? What time exactly is it starting and at what time can we expect the first answers and impressions from you, Lami?

Nevermind that Konami lets you play it so late, better late than never and at least you get a whole day to throughly check the game out.

Please retain the critical attitude of evoweb, it's better to get constructive feedback to Konami so that the game improves in the longterm.

Most questions regarding AI were already answered rather positive by WENB, but some key-questions still remain unanswered:

# How has the fatigue/stamina-system improved compared to the broken version in PES 2011? Does it now measure the individual action of every player on the pitch and calculates stamina/fatigue correctly depending on stats?

# What is football-life?

# How realistic is gamespeed and gamepace?

# How good are the goalkeepers and referrees?

Thanks.

It starts tomorrow 9am up until 5pm. I'll answer questions asap. I've got about 8 printed pages of questions here so I'll do my best.

Will the rest of the Portuguese League will have correct player names?
Will the Concacaf squads will remain with fake names?

I hope Lami will bring the best info we need.

Lami I have a few Qs

- when passing a through ball high or low is the recieving player locked in so u cant control him even while pressing super cancel

- In the PES 2012 Gameplay Video 09 - Hold Up Play - so if u only press a or the x button the player won't rush the man with the ball like in pes2011?

- How are the sliding tackels in pes2012 is there a differince between a defender slide and a attacker slide in pes 2011 messi makes the same slidings tackles as terry

- passing to a player thats close to you in pes2011 many times wont work, cpu decide to pass it elsewhere can u test this out

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Will the rest of the Portuguese League will have correct player names?
Will the Concacaf squads will remain with fake names?

I hope Lami will bring the best info we need.
Sorry mate I've just seen this. I've only played with Sporting Lisbon so I can't really tell. Wish I saw this before though :( All I can confirm is that all Portuguese teams are in, mostly unlicensed. I think from experience with Konami, player names shouldn't be a problem.
Lami I have a few Qs

- when passing a through ball high or low is the recieving player locked in so u cant control him even while pressing super cancel

- In the PES 2012 Gameplay Video 09 - Hold Up Play - so if u only press a or the x button the player won't rush the man with the ball like in pes2011?

- How are the sliding tackels in pes2012 is there a differince between a defender slide and a attacker slide in pes 2011 messi makes the same slidings tackles as terry

- passing to a player thats close to you in pes2011 many times wont work, cpu decide to pass it elsewhere can u test this out

thanks in advance

Done with the playtest 3 hours ago and should post my Q&A shortly.

Thread served its purpose and closed.

Thanks for all the questions fellas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom