EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Will be on for a bit... early (about 7) then later (after 10:00)

I might be on later tonight.

I have finally recovered from my 5yd empty goal miss!

Right mid for me please.

Yeah, I'll be about. Not going any though, was horrendous last time.

Was good playing with you guys today. It'd been a a week since I'd played... last few days ... everyone's online but no one's playing clubs. NOT today!! We had like 9 people!! Kevo was missing but Fluo made that left back spot nearly his own!

Let's do this!

Glad to see the video of my misses yesterday have yet to go viral...................

Will do... might be about tonight, later on... maybe 9:30-ish (UK time)

Let's do this guys!

And ausmara, welcome aboard!!

Where were you guys yesterday? Again a bunch of you online but not playing clubs. Playing H2H seasons or other stuff instead....

I'm down to run some clubs today but not tomorrow (Wednesday). I'll be out then.

You guys down to play right now? I'm gonna go on. Let's kick some @$$! CL has pumped me up!

What is the name of the club? I will send a request. Maybe I was sent an invite, I forgot to check lol. Next time I log in I will check my inbox.

Manual FIFA

Not gonna be able to play today guys but hopefully tomorrow (Thursday) I'm down.

looks like they have changed the default CPU level on clubs.

so we will find teams ripping through the AI again.

lucky i am awesome at any...

I sent a request to Bitter Rivals after playing some CM. I can never remember UK time difference so I'm on at random times til I get it through my thick skull.

Last night was fun - very happy to see a greater number of opposition 'Anys' now after Phil's rumour has spread. Makes for a much more open, enjoyable game. :)

hahaha... i will upload some club footage soon. wont be the best as i am shit at editing and picking decent footage, well we havn't got much yet :P

Back
Top Bottom