EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

i might give it a go tonight. was getting lag the other night though

for the first time

Yeah me too.

It was fine up till then, hopefully they have fixed it.

Still trying to get out of div 10 on head 2 head!

See you later, think stu will be on too.

EA said about trying to not mix regions, that may of been the cause of it as i have played 70 ish games with no lag until then.

we'll see i suppose

Any better last night???

I'll be on tonight if anyone's around...

I had to give up last night due to lag.

Its not the same lag as last year, just seems to drop frames and become a bit jittery. Hopefully they will sort it out soon.

Yeah hopefully just because its launch weekend.

It was good the few nights before that.

Have been enjoying head to head though... got up to 5th in the manual rankings...In the last game before a season ended i needed a win to be promoted got a 90th minute pen and was actually bricking it... Was ace...Grown man actually celebrating a vidoe game penalty!!!!!

Long may the pressure whores avoid learning the new defending system..

I am loving the online head to head.

Finally hitting a bit of form and finding manual games is excellent.

Really hope they sort the lag out for clubs, I am sure they will :)

I am not playing manual offline, but would definitely do it online with you guys. do you play on slow?

I tried to join last night, please could you add me my gamertag which is LL Big D

Thanks

not played much online past couple of years, is this club for 11 vs 11 etc, or can we see whos on and have matches together etc as we know they will be played the right way?

Yeah we usually have about 5-6 people on and get matched against people with similar numbers. At the moment seems like there's lots of lag issues...where are ya based UK? As this seems to be a factor this year.

Either way come try it out, we all try and play good football and play for the team and before there was lag we were winning more than we were losing so not bad for a bunch of manual players.

Also better if you have headset..

Yeah we usually have about 5-6 people on and get matched against people with similar numbers. At the moment seems like there's lots of lag issues...where are ya based UK? As this seems to be a factor this year.

Either way come try it out, we all try and play good football and play for the team and before there was lag we were winning more than we were losing so not bad for a bunch of manual players.

Also better if you have headset..

Ideal mate, yes based in Cheshire.

Got a headset with my new xbox so all good to go. Tonight may be difficult but most nights should be ideal. i guess I just need my invite accepting.

Next time I'm on I'll add you all. I need a friends list cull as it's been over a year since I was online before last week.

I'm a big fan of manual, how the game should be played so really looking forward to this side of FIFA.

Couldn't play this weekend, was helping the lady move in to her new place, but now I'm back and what's this about a lag? I didn't previously experience any problems. Hope it's all good still.

Becanes, don't worry even if it ever goes region like, which I don't think it will, there are quite a few of us North Americans around it seems. So you'll never lose me as a friend. :P :LOL:

Got to stop conceding silly goals that are costing us points! We dominate games, create more chances, more possession and they end up scoring from the one shot they have.

No lag last night which was good.

However I didnt seem to enjoy it :(

Takes getting used to having more than 5 players I think. Need more practise as a team and it will hopefully come together.

No lag last night which was good.

However I didnt seem to enjoy it :(

Takes getting used to having more than 5 players I think. Need more practise as a team and it will hopefully come together.

Yeah same, except i did have lag in half the games... We lost our style of play a little bit but we had three of the usuals in the back four for most of the night and some new players on.. It'll be fine.

Sina, the chance of us playing a full night of games on manual and not giving any chances away are pretty slim, we are always gonna concede goals just because it alot harder playing in a team full of all-manual players. Plus its one shot - one goal for these 80+ Assisted players. Thats just something we have had to accept for the last 3 years. In the 5 games we played with 8-9 players on we conceded 3 goals. Normally that would be enough to win some of those games.

I think what we could work on is being more clinical in the final third.

The night we won almost all of our games was because we passed backwards and sideways making space and not pushing difficult forwards passes too soon. It frustrated the oppo and they started making mistakes. Then we got easier chances to score.

Yeah same, except i did have lag in half the games... We lost our style of play a little bit but we had three of the usuals in the back four for most of the night and some new players on.. It'll be fine.

Sina, the chance of us playing a full night of games on manual and not giving any chances away are pretty slim, we are always gonna concede goals just because it alot harder playing in a team full of all-manual players. Plus its one shot - one goal for these 80+ Assisted players. Thats just something we have had to accept for the last 3 years. In the 5 games we played with 8-9 players on we conceded 3 goals. Normally that would be enough to win some of those games.

I think what we could work on is being more clinical in the final third.

The night we won almost all of our games was because we passed backwards and sideways making space and not pushing difficult forwards passes too soon. It frustrated the oppo and they started making mistakes. Then we got easier chances to score.

Agree with all of that, was great fun cheers guys, that game when we were 1-0 up, them down to 10 men, and we ended up losing was ridiculous.

I see what you're saying Jazz. It makes sense.

We'll kick some ass tonight! :)

Back
Top Bottom