EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Played a few Pro Ranked matches last night and the amount of selfish people who want to grab personal glory in a TEAM sport like this amazed me! While I was playing one touch passes and trying to do all I can for the 3 points, there were at least 3 douchebags in my team in each session who only wanted to dribble past 4 players on average even when they could lay off the simple pass in a counter attack into space for me or two other team-mates! Shocked me really! I knew people were bad but this bad?!?

So put it this way, I can't wait to play with you guys now! From what I've heard you play as I do and not like those cunts!

p.s. Don't know if any of you are playing Career mode as a single player, but I do and I think thankfully the intelligence of our team-mates has improved from FIFA11! I noticed in FIFA11, I'd put a fast striker even through on goal 1-on-1 and instead of sprinting and taking his chance, they would jog at normal speed or try stupid tricks just because it's a skillful player even though no one is ahead of him! Luckily doesn't seem to be the case so much this year... give it a try!

p.s. Add me. Don't know where to add people yet but my gamertag is displayed now so you guys add me and let me know how to join etc. Just getting the hang of this....

I'll add ya...

Will be on in about 1 hour and half for most of the night...

Some get off to watch them, some stay on. Either way most of us will be on most the night (on and off).

Im working overtime tonight but will be on for the late shift around 10:30ish.

Anyone know when the early version will stop working?

Im working overtime tonight but will be on for the late shift around 10:30ish.

Anyone know when the early version will stop working?

Hopefully now so you all have to wait like me to play the disc version :)

I should have it for 12.30 thursday night...if anyone fancies a sneaky game before bed?

Yeah me and you are in North America, so for us there's that 5 hour difference.

Add me on live becanes and whoever else likes.

gamertag: SlickSina

Was a lot of fun today. ;)

Gonna go buy a headset now lol.

You're a skilful guy Bitter.

Kev, You play LB? Perfect!!

Can't wait till we properly fill out other positions and people stick to their positions/roles of course

be on tonight Brian...

i will be on from about 10pm ish UK time so should be good for you.

clubs has been awesome again today....

Care to tell me what was so good today then guys? :) Was it just cos you were paired up with default VPs again? Or did something genuinely feel different?

And don't say it was because I wasn't on, that's shit banter :SMUG:

Was me, jaz, Phil and flou.

Just patient build up, and took some chances.

We drew 0-0 in the cup and it went to pens. We were watching the CPU take our pens which was a laugh.

Positivity is the key.

since you have not been playing stu it has been great and that is not banter :PP

either a co-incidence or something in it lol...

it has been very good though....

we have pretty much battered everyone we have played. played some great stuff and have been scoring goals...

You're a skilful guy Bitter.

Kev, You play LB? Perfect!!

Can't wait till we properly fill out other positions and people stick to their positions/roles of course

Yep I will be for FIFA 12!

I'll be on tonight after 10.30ish

Sigh, you can fuck off then Phil :LOL:

Nah, take your word for it. Got me all giddy for Sunday night now!

SEe you guys there real soon. Just got a headset as well... now let's see how it works. ;)

my club team is brilliant. we started to play some wonderful football. my club would definitely spank yours :)

camera6_370782180.png

I look so weird without my glasses :LOL: Think I need some Edgar David shades for my VP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom