eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Neur is actually mental in the demo. He spends more time outside his own box

Can you change the difficulty!? I never knew that! :D
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider-6.80611/
Features:

- time extender (match.minutes option)
- LiveCPK
- most of Lua scripting engine is supported (except for "kits"), including overlay
- camera module with Fanview camera controls and replays on/off switch. Thanks to @nesa24 for research!
- new event: "set_match_settings" - allows to enable extra time and penalties, and set difficulty to 6 (Legend?)
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider-6.80611/page-6#post-3416796

Is there any other site other than cdkeys for the cheapest option to pre-order Pes2020? Looking for global key not any region based

Is there any other site other than cdkeys for the cheapest option to pre-order Pes2020? Looking for global key not any region based

They have it "Region Free" , just look on the product page it clearly states " There is no region lock. This product is available worldwide."

It's a real shame, I have the demo on ps4 and PC and I'm constantly switching between them to try and simulate that ps4 feel on PC so I can use the face mods but I just cannot do it. The only way I can fix it is to have a Freesync monitor at 144hz but with my TV it's either random stuttering or input lag and then it gets to the point where I start going crazy and not knowing whether there is input lag or not because I have tried so many different settings. Pls just give us a 60fps standard ps4 experience so I can enjoy the modding community and have a decent competetive experience.

It's a real shame, I have the demo on ps4 and PC and I'm constantly switching between them to try and simulate that ps4 feel on PC so I can use the face mods but I just cannot do it. The only way I can fix it is to have a Freesync monitor at 144hz but with my TV it's either random stuttering or input lag and then it gets to the point where I start going crazy and not knowing whether there is input lag or not because I have tried so many different settings. Pls just give us a 60fps standard ps4 experience so I can enjoy the modding community and have a decent competetive experience.

You play PS4 version on a TV
You play PC version on a monitor.

Simple, and has been the case for a million years.

What are your specs?
What s the frequency of your tv?
Have you locked 60 fps with Riva tuner or such?
Does your tv have game mode setting?

What are your specs?
What s the frequency of your tv?
Have you locked 60 fps with Riva tuner or such?
Does your tv have game mode setting?

Same problems here...

65" LG Oled B7 with HDR gamemode active and all the optimizer off. Black level high, because of the color space rgb in the windows settings

Laptop Asus Rog I7, Nvidia RTX 2070,16 GB ram

I don't think I have enough know how to solve this problem with stuttering in Gameplay. It's like microstutter and all the moving with anolog stick feels like there is a delay. I have the exact same laptop of my friend here last week and it played like butter. So I think it's an setting problem which I can't find.
First problem to understand is to set the first and second display in windows. sometimes it activated HDR when I start the game and sometimes not. Then I had to close the game and turn on the HDR in display setting.
Maybe someone can help me.

Thanks

Same problems here...

65" LG Oled B7 with HDR gamemode active and all the optimizer off. Black level high, because of the color space rgb in the windows settings

Laptop Asus Rog I7, Nvidia RTX 2070,16 GB ram

I don't think I have enough know how to solve this problem with stuttering in Gameplay. It's like microstutter and all the moving with anolog stick feels like there is a delay. I have the exact same laptop of my friend here last week and it played like butter. So I think it's an setting problem which I can't find.
First problem to understand is to set the first and second display in windows. sometimes it activated HDR when I start the game and sometimes not. Then I had to close the game and turn on the HDR in display setting.
Maybe someone can help me.

Thanks
Have you tried fix fps with Riva tuner? Also try for a second to NOT use the gamepad. Launch the game and start a match with keyboard only. Tell if still stutters. I have had pes stuttering in 2017;18;19. I fixed 17 and 18 changing game card settings. But first try what above and tell if you see improvemwnt?

Also: when you go full window do you see a very little white border around the screen? Like if it were windowed?

Back to desktop and then back to the game. White border disappear and you'll be fine.
Not in this case. I mean: I had set my screen for custom resolution (it is a feature of my monitor and it works great with all the other games.) Not with pes I had to set default resolution and white border disappears. Sometimes I still get white border but yes now I just have back to desktop and back to game. I have no solution yet for custom resolution settings and I Don t know why, it is like it remains stuck in full windowed mode. If I use full windowed it work but still something is not right because fonts and look in game are not good as when full screen

Have you tried fix fps with Riva tuner? Also try for a second to NOT use the gamepad. Launch the game and start a match with keyboard only. Tell if still stutters. I have had pes stuttering in 2017;18;19. I fixed 17 and 18 changing game card settings. But first try what above and tell if you see improvemwnt?

No, didn't try it, give it a go. The solution without a pad I will try too.

Main question is, if I plug in hdmi (out) to LG Hdmi (in) is there any settings I had to change in windows like the display settings? Which color space should set? Rgb is the widest colorgammut, correct? Is it also the best? Can the color influence the stuttering?

Pes 2020 just feels so right, from the atmosphere to the gameplay, I just recorded this to capture this, this game could be the best one yet.
Every time you're in possession, you're taking your time, doing some lovely build-up play - at half time you had 69% possession to the AI's 31%...!

As soon as the AI finally gets the ball, every damn time, they're just smashing it up the channels ASAP and then giving the ball away within 10-15 seconds. In-fact, the only way they scored was a free kick (which are essentially penalties) and being gifted the ball in the final third.

On the ball, you make it look great. Then the AI get the ball and it looks absolutely terrible. I just don't get how people are getting any enjoyment out of the AI!

Every time you're in possession, you're taking your time, doing some lovely build-up play - at half time you had 69% possession to the AI's 31%...!

As soon as the AI finally gets the ball, every damn time, they're just smashing it up the channels ASAP and then giving the ball away within 10-15 seconds. In-fact, the only way they scored was a free kick (which are essentially penalties) and being gifted the ball in the final third.

On the ball, you make it look great. Then the AI get the ball and it looks absolutely terrible. I just don't get how people are getting any enjoyment out of the AI!
Yeah i agree with the AI point, It reminds me of last year when the AI abused the wings but it is a bit better i guess and cheers!

Yeah i agree with the AI point, It reminds me of last year when the AI abused the wings but it is a bit better i guess and cheers!
If the AI played like you do there, I would be absolutely in love with the game - and if their eSports events were two players playing like you, it'd be something I would actually watch. Lovely to watch, except for the damn AI.

There's still hope, the ML always changes the way the AI plays - but I really can't see them going from "who needs build-up" to total football. It's a common saying with PES isn't it, that to learn how to play it, you should watch the AI - if that still stands true then, the way to play the game is just to pass forwards in straight lines a couple of times and then cross or shoot...!

If the AI played like you do there, I would be absolutely in love with the game - and if their eSports events were two players playing like you, it'd be something I would actually watch. Lovely to watch, except for the damn AI.

There's still hope, the ML always changes the way the AI plays - but I really can't see them going from "who needs build-up" to total football. It's a common saying with PES isn't it, that to learn how to play it, you should watch the AI - if that still stands true then, the way to play the game is just to pass forwards in straight lines a couple of times and then cross or shoot...!
Thanks man really appreciate it i just love beautiful football which pes makes easy and hopefully in master league the ai can find at least the middle between build up and route one football but at least there will be DT files which can help it a bit

Back
Top Bottom