eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hey @nesa24, do you think we can unlock LOD after so many years?
I think i read you saying graphics could be edited this year, I'm not so sure though.

yes i did wrote that
its work in progress

There are two settings for vsync: activate1 and activate2. What do they do, what is the difference?

vsync has been there they just flagged it as uneditable via settings.exe and its wrapper settings_b.dll
they are just polishing engine before turning gold status
game is slower now

I have some questions about CDKeys. I never bought online from them, so I want to know:
1. Is 10000000% safe?
2. Do I need to create an account on their site?
3. I want to pre-order the game (although I'm not interested in pre-order bonus since I play offline only), they will send me the key right after the money have been transferred or I must wait the release day?
4. Steam does allow to pre-download the game? It was possible with previous PES? Since I have a not-so-fast Internet connection, it would take me some hours to get the game.

In the past I always bought the physical boxed version for PC, but since PES 2017 Konami got the brilliant (sarcasm) idea to put only the Steam installation on disk. I bought the physical version to play the game immediately, but since then I have to download it and wait maaaany hours... Why the heck Konami does not make like Codemasters who release F1 games full in multiple DVDs?!

The Demo just updated, what did they do?
As Master Nesa confirms: games seems more polished and unlocked some vsync settings.
I agree: game is slower. They changed the gameplay this time: they changed the fouls and ball protection system for sure: referee is MUCH more lenient now: they restored the fouling system of previous versions more or less. Also cpu ball protection now is worst
I don't know, game seems also easier, cpu more natural but they must find a balance between previous and current version. Pace is better and AI perhaps less direct and more human (I tried also legend level and cpu made lot of mistakes)

Last edited:
I have some questions about CDKeys. I never bought online from them, so I want to know:
1. Is 10000000% safe?
3. I want to pre-order the game (although I'm not interested in pre-order bonus since I play offline only), they will send me the key right after the money have been transferred or I must wait the release day?
4. Steam does allow to pre-download the game? It was possible with previous PES? Since I have a not-so-fast Internet connection, it would take me some hours to get the game.

In the past I always bought the physical boxed version for PC, but since PES 2017 Konami got the brilliant (sarcasm) idea to put only the Steam installation on disk. I bought the physical version to play the game immediately, but since then I have to download it and wait maaaany hours... Why the heck Konami does not make like Codemasters who release F1 games full in multiple DVDs?!

You mean a Steam key, right? I've done it numerous times via instant-gaming.com. No issues. I think you can buy as a guest, but I don't remember. As for the time, think of it this way: when you buy a physical copy you also lose some time getting to the store and back home.

You can resell games on physical storage but that money doesn't end up with the publisher. This (and because it's more expensive to produce) is a reason for them opting for this distribution method less and less.

Every time you're in possession, you're taking your time, doing some lovely build-up play - at half time you had 69% possession to the AI's 31%...!

As soon as the AI finally gets the ball, every damn time, they're just smashing it up the channels ASAP and then giving the ball away within 10-15 seconds. In-fact, the only way they scored was a free kick (which are essentially penalties) and being gifted the ball in the final third.

On the ball, you make it look great. Then the AI get the ball and it looks absolutely terrible. I just don't get how people are getting any enjoyment out of the AI!
this can be an issue for me if i want to play ML could be immersion breaking so bad

New modded dt18 to be played at legend (you need last version of sider and to set difficulty in the matchset.lua module to "6" in place of "nil")
Meant to be played with manual passing; of course it's not the normal crazy legend level but is much more playable

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bfqmdrukiopx72q/bromi_43-62d.rar

please if you try it: feedbacks
Set matchset.lua into 6. Is this legend difficulty? Doesnt seem superhuman like last year game

Set matchset.lua into 6. Is this legend difficulty? Doesnt seem superhuman like last year game
Wow. That AI looks much better than it is on Superstar. But is it purely the difficulty that's been edited by the mod? No other changes?

Does the AI play similarly well with European teams (e.g. Bayern) or is it still hyper direct?

Wow. That AI looks much better than it is on Superstar. But is it purely the difficulty that's been edited by the mod? No other changes?

Does the AI play similarly well with European teams (e.g. Bayern) or is it still hyper direct?
Will try later with stronger teams. Not sure with the changes if any by the mod except for difficulty. Just install sider 6.0.1 and change matchset.lua

1. Is 10000000% safe?

1. CDKEYS.com is safe, i've bought the last 3 editions of PES from them including PES 2020.
2. Yes
3. Wait until release day, they will send the key to your email.
4. In my experience since PES 2018, No.

Legend is much more human after the update.

The more i play the demo the more i want this game!
I just want it a little bit faster, just a tiny.
Just pre-order the game, could not resist it.
At least i guarantee that from now till launch i will get the lowest price.
upload_2019-8-26_19-45-48.png

I hope that the demo helps to get the patches on day 1 to have all the teams and badges fixed.
Is only me i the graphics seems to have some sort of layer on top, like some sort of grid? It just doesn't feel as clean as the previous version.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
please DON'T preorder. you're just fanning the flames of myclub for years to come.

meh.

someone noticed that after several updates gameplay was downgraded?
i say about random moments, simplified passes, accelerated pace of the game, more torn animations.
today`s demo is mush worse than the demo on release.
if pes 20 will be like today`s demo i will not buy it.
who think also?

Last edited:
Maybe sb knows what happened. I just installed new cpu and after restarting a few things aren't right. The system is starting slower, resolution dropped to minimum, monitor resfresh rate is only 64 Ghz and previously was from 59 to 144Mhz.
Do I have to update Bios ?

Maybe sb knows what happened. I just installed new cpu and after restarting a few things aren't right. The system is starting slower, resolution dropped to minimum, monitor resfresh rate is only 64 Ghz and previously was from 59 to 144Mhz.
Do I have to update Bios ?

Sounds like you need to update a few drivers.

From initial tests of the new patch, my prayers have been answered and vsync activate 2 has fixed my issues

Wow, just had first game of legend, I don’t know what the update has done, but it was the best game I’ve had yet. By far.

Just played Boco v Flamengo. I lost 2-4, but the AI did more skills in one game than in all the others combined. They had at least 4 efforts from 25yrds out as well.

From initial tests of the new patch, my prayers have been answered and vsync activate 2 has fixed my issues

You mean input lag and stuttering issues? I would like to know what the two vsync options are because i notcied that vsync2 is better for me too talking about input lag.

Yes no stuttering and the input lag is reduced but still dont feel exactly like the ps4 version but its as close as I have been able to get it.

What's happened to this game?

It was playing at a smooth 144hz before the update.

Now it's either a stuttering mess with vsync off. (Frames anywhere from 115 to 650)

Or vsync on 1 or 2

Tearing galore locked at 60fps.

Can anyone help?

Hello,

I did some tests today. Is there a setting, i think its the setting for scaling (TV set to just scan, and windows set aspect ratio) which make the game faster. For some reason it is and it feels not good at all. I read someone says it's slower after the patch and now on my TV it's fast as hell. I didn't like it. Someone know what could be wrong.

Thanks guys

What's happened to this game?

It was playing at a smooth 144hz before the update.

Now it's either a stuttering mess with vsync off. (Frames anywhere from 115 to 650)

Or vsync on 1 or 2

Tearing galore locked at 60fps.

Can anyone help?
Try to Set vsync off and lock 144 fps with Riva tuner
Anyway you are right they worsened something, it was smoother before. Also try to disconnect Internet and check

Back
Top Bottom