eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Anyone had the cpu keeper run out of the penalty area & charge them down one on one?

He came, stopped momentarily near edge of box, then really went for it before I could get into penalty area.

I went into shock. :SHOCK:

This doesn’t make any sense to me. Part of PC gaming is you have to make tweaks, because everyone’s rig is different.

If you’re not willing to change the settings, why not just get it on PS4 instead?

I Have one PS4 pro my friend too. But i play all my games at PC.

Mate, I have 30 years of PC gaming. "The story" is only whit, PES since 6 years, e v e r y y e a r; and It a product that cost like a any AAA game.

"Try to unlock frames"
"run as windows 7/8"
"change your monitor's hz"
"cap with riva turner"
"play borderless windows"
"are you using any pad drivers?"
"change processor affinity"
"Do a windows fresh install and it maybe works"

every year the same. This year I decided to cancel my pre order, and ONE of the reason is that.

Anyone had the cpu keeper run out of the penalty area & charge them down one on one?

He came, stopped momentarily near edge of box, then really went for it before I could get into penalty area.

I went into shock. :SHOCK:

Happened to me before, CPU keeper went out and slid out and took the ball away. It was Neuer
I think this depends on many factors, keeper stats, keeper spirit, time of the match and result, "importance of match", etc.

I Have one PS4 pro my friend too. But i play all my games at PC.

Mate, I have 30 years of PC gaming. "The story" is only whit, PES since 6 years, e v e r y y e a r; and It a product that cost like a any AAA game.

"Try to unlock frames"
"run as windows 7/8"
"change your monitor's hz"
"cap with riva turner"
"play borderless windows"
"are you using any pad drivers?"
"change processor affinity"
"Do a windows fresh install and it maybe works"

every year the same. This year I decided to cancel my pre order, and ONE of the reason is that.

after doing most of the above, I did your last step and finally got pes 2018 working after a year of coming back to the problem on and off.

there are no words to describe the feeling when you finally get it working, want to take you MyClub team out for a quick game and get the message "no scout slots free".

way too much pc management and in-game micromanagement in MyClub to ever make me go back.

you learn quite a bit about pc's though! (and anger management)

Last edited:
a USB Bluetooth adapter that doesn't randomly turn off
I got that service disabled. Try to restart the service (computer management>services> look for bluetoothSomethingSomethingService or Run>services.msc>look for service) and restart the hardware piece. As well check service dependencies. Could be usb port too.
F310 Gamepad, it's wired
I use that model since forever since it works, does not break :D I did notice in fighting games it will not replicate required input as accurate as the games require(combo moves).

Last edited:
PS3 controllers via Xinput Wrapper. nothing more suited to PES than that controller in my opinion.

Yes, currently dualshock 3, ds4 feels weird.

Would love to but xbox one s controller because my experience with xbox 360 wired has been good. But need to replace the battery, which means having to buy eneloop battery and charger or battery pack.

Cheap original Dualshock3 has been serving me very well and sturdy enough.

- changed resolution to 60Hz and disabled rivatuner FPS lock (ingame 120FPS) = stutters persists
- changed Rivatuner Limit to 60FPS
- Did the hexaedit EXE like discribed in your signature (ultrawide fix)

Game is smooth now, thanks

I know a few people have had issues with input lag on PES.
If you've got an Nvidia card the update today adds a new 'low latency' mode that can be turned on. I didn't have any issues myself, but I just had a quick game anyway to see if I noticed a difference, and it certainly does feel very sharp.

Maybe something to look into if anyone's having issues.

Reactions: OBH
- changed resolution to 60Hz and disabled rivatuner FPS lock (ingame 120FPS) = stutters persists
- changed Rivatuner Limit to 60FPS
- Did the hexaedit EXE like discribed in your signature (ultrawide fix)

Game is smooth now, thanks
Wait, the hex edit fixed the stuttering???
Are you playing on an UW monitor?

Can’t see how that would have fixed the stuttering, but hey, that’s great it has done!

2 full manual games a 1 nil defeat and a 1 1 draw..some nice moments and shots , poor defending cost me on both goals. Lovely finish at 10 mins into second game

Back
Top Bottom