eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

8gb ram
i3 8300
gtx 1060 6gb
2560x1440

Game is perfectly smooth but replays no.
Ur specs mate are not good enough for 1440p gaming, i d drop down to 1080p, ur cpu aswell im afraid, the 1060 is a 1080p card especially with a heavy game like this

If 8700 is allright is it sense to buy more expensive 9700 ? What benefit would I have comparing to 8700 ?
A few more fps...that s all, invest in a gpu my friend,cpu is irrelevant here if u have a i5 and above, the gpu is the main focus

I know a few people have had issues with input lag on PES.
If you've got an Nvidia card the update today adds a new 'low latency' mode that can be turned on. I didn't have any issues myself, but I just had a quick game anyway to see if I noticed a difference, and it certainly does feel very sharp.

Maybe something to look into if anyone's having issues.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/20/...atency-mode-integer-scaling-features-download

Interesting... I´ve just saw this new option in control panel. Gonna leave in Ultra, I guess it doesn´t hurt offline games anyway

I know a few people have had issues with input lag on PES.
If you've got an Nvidia card the update today adds a new 'low latency' mode that can be turned on. I didn't have any issues myself, but I just had a quick game anyway to see if I noticed a difference, and it certainly does feel very sharp.

Maybe something to look into if anyone's having issues.

Yesterday , was the first time that I cancel my pre order of the game.

Almost the same story every year. Some new license with almost no stadiums, two or three faces per team, some in a late DLC, and unconsistent PC port AGAIN. I am going to wait forn an special offer late in the year.

Me too I've an I7 920 16gb RAM and a Palit GTX 750ti. May i ask you what settings are you using in-game? Thanks.
Sorry for the delay pal, I had to get back home to check it because almost everything's on "high" but I remembered I changed a thing and it turns out I turned motion blur off. Everything else is still on the default values you get with "high" settings.
Cutscenes stutter a little (it seems they're at 30 fps) but the rest is pretty fine to me. :)

Pes 2020 make intense use of Gpu, Pes 19 make intense use of Cpu. You can see this if you use afterburner check Gpu and Cpu boxes display in-game. So, AFAIK, the same Cpu that is good for Pes 19 Is also good for Pes 20 but this is not totally true for Gpu. However mine Palit Gtx 750Ti can run Pes 20 but without Ambient Occlusion and with 90% of rendering. Frame rate issues I've in stadium camera only.

Question regarding DDR4 modification.
I have 8 GB 2400Mhz cl 15.

What would be better:
buying addidional new 8GB 2400 cl 12
or
get rid of old 8GB and buy new 16GB 2666 cl 13 ?

First set: latency 11,25 ns
Second set: latency 10 ns

Is it worth to pay more for 1,25 ns advantage ?

If I stay with old one and new (faster one) which will be used first in games ? Or they
are added together and the average comes out ?

Last edited:
Definitely not the case.

three different high end configurations... three "differents" output. Since Fox Engine, same case again.

I have three diffrente configurations around me,
(My PC, My Brother's PC, And the last one, at My Office) ...

Eachs PCs runs any "actual" game at ultra settings and the experiences are the bests.

PES, at the highest settings, by default
(I mean, no tweaks at vga panel, no the core affinity stuff, etc...) . In one rig I expereince some suttering... In the other two no, but with terrible input lag.

Yes of course I can tweak, adjust, mod. This year i decided to avoid those things. Simple as that.

I hope you can enjoy the game the best way possible.

Last edited:
Question regarding DDR4 modification.
I have 8 GB 2400Mhz cl 15.

What would be better:
buying addidional new 8GB 2400 cl 12
or
get rid of old 8GB and buy new 16GB 2666 cl 13 ?

First set: latency 11,25 ns
Second set: latency 10 ns

Is it worth to pay more for 1,25 ns advantage ?

If I stay with old one and new (faster one) which will be used first in games ? Or they
are added together and the average comes out ?
If I recall correctly it's not the average, but they're limited by the slower one in the set. I might be wrong though, when I added RAM to my current PC (it had 6 GB, I brought in other 6) I bought a set of 3x 2GB RAM sticks with the same specs of the ones I already had.
By the way, I think that cl is more important than raw speed, but again I'm not a gaming PC expert so just take this with a pinch of salt.

three different high end configurations... three "differents" output. Since Fox Engine, same case again.

I have three diffrente configurations around me,
(My PC, My Brother's PC, And the last one, at My Office) ...

Eachs PCs runs any "actual" game at ultra settings and the experiences are the bests.

PES, at the highest settings, by default
(I mean, no tweaks at vga panel, no the core affinity stuff, etc...) . In one rig I expereince some suttering... In the other two no, but with terrible input lag.

Yes of course I can tweak, adjust, mod. This year i decided to avoid those things. Simple as that.

I hope you can enjoy the game the best way possible.
This doesn’t make any sense to me. Part of PC gaming is you have to make tweaks, because everyone’s rig is different.

If you’re not willing to change the settings, why not just get it on PS4 instead?

What controllers people using for PC PES20?
Any advice?
Cheers
Although i play PC pes up until 2017, the latter versions iam on ps4 console, in pc only use Xobox360 for windows. Wired and wireless. I find it the best for pc gaming due to the position of L-stick

I had problems with steam connection. If somehow DualShock disconnected, I had to close the game to reconnect the controller.
My Bluetooth adapter for the PC disconnects constantly and only starts working again if I reboot the machine.

I've never been able to find a USB Bluetooth adapter that doesn't randomly turn off after an hour or two over the course of the past 10 years and three different PCs (and as many versions of Windows)... Is it only me that suffers with this?!

So annoying when you're in the middle of a game and there's nothing you can do.

My Bluetooth adapter for the PC disconnects constantly and only starts working again if I reboot the machine.

I've never been able to find a USB Bluetooth adapter that doesn't randomly turn off after an hour or two over the course of the past 10 years and three different PCs (and as many versions of Windows)... Is it only me that suffers with this?!

Not the same problem for me.

It’s more the DualShock 4. After 10 or 15 minutes of inaction, or when is off battery, it switches off. Then I have to close the game.

But with Cronus max adapter it works properly.

Reactions: OBH

Same. Always had issues with Bluetooth, but only when it came to using controllers.

XB1 controller and a good old fashioned micro usb cable sorted that out.

Me too I've an I7 920 16gb RAM and a Palit GTX 750ti. May i ask you what settings are you using in-game? Thanks.

I saved myself a computer here in the office which they wanted to throw away.
It´s a i3 something, 8 GB Ram and I took the geforce 750 ti of my son and built it in.

PES 2020 settings says the GPU is bad...lol.....
I can run it on low settings though.
But I changed the turf to medium, because on low it looks awful.

Gonna get this for my private PC though which has a lot stronger components.

But here in the office it´s kind of a summer break, so I´m playing the demo from time to time...

I saved myself a computer here in the office which they wanted to throw away.
It´s a i3 something, 8 GB Ram and I took the geforce 750 ti of my son and built it in.

PES 2020 settings says the GPU is bad...lol.....
I can run it on low settings though.
But I changed the turf to medium, because on low it looks awful.

Gonna get this for my private PC though which has a lot stronger components.

But here in the office it´s kind of a summer break, so I´m playing the demo from time to time...
Yes settings.exe says based bcoz the 750ti has only 2gb of ďdr5 and the game needs 4gb but it's OK for me.

Turn off power saving or allow the computer to turn off this device in device manager Bluetooth radio

Back
Top Bottom