eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Surprise, surprise :CONF:
upgraded all the PC and got another 1st time stutter experience... Fast sync enabled with RTX 2060 @75hz (hard limit 75FPS in rivatuner)

Sure borderless widescreen could fix, but oh boy... there is no safe ground for konami (previous machine was a Radeon RX470, same bug in PES19 with medium settings)

Gonna need to lock to 60FPS here, I guess
Try 75hz in Riva tuner.
Both options standard and the one below.
But what frequency is your screen?

Why pc demo speed is faster then ps4 demo? With ps4 I play offline with speed at zero, with pc with speed at -1. PC online is a flipper, ps4 standard a simulation

I might have to get a pc to run this game.......any recommendations for 4k TV?

Any board with Intel chip H310, Z370 or Z390
I7-9600K
16G DDR4 (any speed)
GTX 2070 super or 2080
Any SSD will do

This system will play 4k and last for at least 2-3 years as a powerfull PC

Thanks pal. I did start the Sider first and renamed the exe pes20 but it still dint work haha.

Obviously me but I appreciate the info.

Cheers

Hmmm well thats weird. The only difference is that I didnt rename the exe. And well I am assuming its the sider with the configuration file for pes.

I want to change monitor so I ask you what would be better VA (better colours but 5ms response, possibility of ghosting) or TN (worst colours but 1ms) ???

Last edited:
I want to change monitor so I ask you what would be better VA (better colours but 5ms response, possibility of ghosting) or TN (worst colours but 1ms) ???

TN panels don't have that much worse color if you're in front of the monitor.
The problem with TN panels are the angles!.
If you're looking at the screen from one of the sides, or from the bottom, or from the top. Which one usually never does when playing or using the computer.

If you have an nVidia G-Sync card I suggest you get the same monitor as me (have a look at my sig) which is an amazing monitor and I have never had any problems with colors or angles and you can lift it, pivot it and rotate it however you want.

this is what I’m thinking of going for - what do we think?

Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive & 256GB SSD, 8GB Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 Graphics,

Last edited:
TN panels don't have that much worse color if you're in front of the monitor.
The problem with TN panels are the angles!.
If you're looking at the screen from one of the sides, or from the bottom, or from the top. Which one usually never does when playing or using the computer.

If you have an nVidia G-Sync card I suggest you get the same monitor as me (have a look at my sig) which is an amazing monitor and I have never had any problems with colors or angles and you can lift it, pivot it and rotate it however you want.

Excatly, I was to chhose between Dell S2716DG and
LG 32GK850G.

Normally I would choose LG 32GK850G but I am afraid of ghosting.

Why pc demo speed is faster then ps4 demo? With ps4 I play offline with speed at zero, with pc with speed at -1. PC online is a flipper, ps4 standard a simulation
Impossible. I've played on both platforms and the gameplay is the same.
The only difference I can feel is playing on PS4 at 60fps and on my PC at 144FPS.
In the PC I notice more fluid and better graphics, in PS4 I see an abuse of HDR.
If someone has played on both platforms and also notice the difference.

VA/IPS all the way over TN. I got ASUS TN 1ms that is sitting on the side, used it for 3-4 months and could not stand the colours and overall picture, white is not white and balck is not black on those 1ms. Up to 5ms is good - I got Phillips IPS now, excellent monitor.

VA/IPS all the way over TN. I got ASUS TN 1ms that is sitting on the side, used it for 3-4 months and could not stand the colours and overall picture, white is not white and balck is not black on those 1ms. Up to 5ms is good - I got Phillips IPS now, excellent monitor.

Exactly this. TN SUCKS HUEGLY when it comes to black and shades. No matter what and how you calibrate it.
Stay away, IPS is slightly better for sure.

So you don't have ghosting ?
What excactly do you mean about colours ? Give me example

Talking about the gameplay I think that this year Konami did a great job. The feeling when you play is way better than 19. To me, the only big flaw is the compactness. And that is linked to a bigger problem : the lack of contextual decisions. Football is made of hundreds of contextual decisions. Where are my teammates, where's the ball, where are the opponents, where's the man I should mark,etc... If Konami or someone who can tweak the.dt files or the exe can so something about compactness, space between lines, pressing coordination and more globally add some sort of AI which can adapt to the situations in-game, we will have the most incredible football game ever.

Found old real PLASMA FULL HD TV :D There is NO lag, no motion blur,no ghosting, real natural colors, and true black ^^
I have 60 inch LG FULL HD Plasma TV and 50 inch Panasonic Viera FULL HD Plasma TV and playing on them is fantastic.

Been playing the demo more and I like it a lot. I realise that I've been bit of a crap player despite good results on older versions, and been relying on CPU assistance too much. to get the best out of the demo you have to stop playing PES like previous versions. So no more spamming the X button and holding down R1 all the time. Doing this in older versions was easy and almost encourages it as the reliance on the CPU to make decisions for me in jostling, tackling, marking etc.

I've gone back to basics, pressing X or R1 only where necessary and also very selective when pressing Circle/cross and square/shoot. whereas before, I would again spam the shit out of shoot and cross in older versions.

So been enjoying the demo, BUT although the core gameplay, AI and physics are excellent, there has been a nagging frustration with the top teams and players and they should just be a little bit better. Eg when play against CPU Barcelona or Juve, I want the game to be really tough in all areas of the pitch and the superstars like messi and ronaldo to do some magical stuff now and again and just be more aggressive when attacking.
Even on superstar, I always dominate possession and it just feels wrong against these teams. Granted they do sometimes score some nice goals against me, and sometimes they beat me, but it never feels like I am the underdog which ever team i play and when the opponent is Barca or Juve I should!.

But despite trying all the difficulties from regular>pro>top>superstar, none of them seem to be able to give me this "tough game" that I am looking for......until..........

@Volun 's legends CPK puts the demo on another level! https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/works-by-volun-legends-mod-update.80637/

Guys... if you haven't tried it yet, you must.

playing against World classic I or II teams gives me that "tough game". They dominiate possession, they dribble, build up play from midfield, create some beautiful long balls and through balls down the channels and players like maradona and guillit, and ronaldinho all seem to threaten whenever they are on the ball and exhibit some lovely tricks and skills.

15 min match on superstar, me as Arsenal v World CPU. Was 1-0 down in the 82 min, and I was arsenal v world classicII, they were all over me for the match, and very solid at the back, with baresi and campbell, cleaning all my attacks up with ease. Their midfield likewise kept the ball away from me and fed the strikers with chance after chance. But I could see that although more skilful than my team, they were visibly tiring and not running as much, leaving bigger gaps and I took advantage of it and got behind their defence to whip in a lovely cross for lacazette to head a near post header past Kahn! Magnificent!

Last edited:
With the uplift in demo with the World Legend teams, This implies there is a excellent game inside the code here and it is a matter of unlocking it with the right combination of skills, ability ratings and attributes!

Hopefully Konami can get that right for the full version or at the very least, the PES PC mod community can do so!

With the uplift in demo with the World Legend teams, This implies there is a excellent game inside the code here and it is a matter of unlocking it with the right combination of skills, ability ratings and attributes!

Hopefully Konami can get that right for the full version or at the very least, the PES PC mod community can do so!
The community can do it. That’s not the problem. Would be nice if Konami could do it as well! Imagine the community had an awesome base just for polishing...! :)

Hi please I’m new here I wanted to find out something about Pes18

I want to install the new Data packs and I don’t know if I can install Data pack 3 first Then install The rest later
Will it work that way? Or do I need to install dlc 1 first then followed by 2 then 3 and 4

Thanks

Hi please I’m new here I wanted to find out something about Pes18

I want to install the new Data packs and I don’t know if I can install Data pack 3 first Then install The rest later
Will it work that way? Or do I need to install dlc 1 first then followed by 2 then 3 and 4

Thanks

If you wanted to find out something about PES 2018, this is definitely the wrong Thread, mate.

Ok please can you refer me to the right thread please? Thanks I’m not really familiar with how things work over here

Have you made Borderless Gaming work with PES 2020? I have last version, and when game starts, it freezes until I alt+tab, but when I try to continue playing, it freezes again (only the img, the game is running fine).

Back
Top Bottom