eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

[QUOTE = "Ameppe, post: 3414269, membro: 181107"] Perché, perché hanno preso il sistema di trucchi Fifa? Quando qualcosa funziona, non c'è nulla di sbagliato nell'aggiungerlo e adattarlo al tuo gioco. Ma Pes è ancora distintamente Pes. Ha ancora quel "clunkiness", quel peso del giocatore che i giocatori di Fifa casuali non amano davvero perché sono così abituati a un gioco rapido e ultra reattivo che avere una partita leggermente più lenta con i giocatori che prendono più tocchi per controllare la palla che chiamano "goffo". [/ QUOTE]

starting from the assumption that I love and that each of us is free to say what he wants compared to others, for me that I have a white beard, Pes does not convince this year

Are using 4k tv ?
1. Try to reduce the resolution scaling in pes in game graphic setting, until you get desired performance picture quality. OR,
2. Set the game to 1440p resolution and let your tv upscale it for you. In my experience on 49 inch 4k tv with 2-2.5 viewing distance, it is hard for me to look the difference between upscaled 1440p vs native 4k.

Yes mate I’m on my 4K tv in the living room - for the time being I've gone down the route of my tv upscaling

Game is running so nicely at 1440p 144hz - and switching to full manual has been super challenging but super fun at the same time. Just creating chances feels so much more rewarding now - so many fingers crossed that they don't make too many changes with the final release.

Do you guys like the demo? Do you love it?
The Official "DON'T FUCK IT UP, JAPAN" campaign by Evo-Web.

Like & Retweet!

Tell all your friends, and you friend's friends to do it too!
We need this!

Please! Do it for me, do it for him, do it for her, do it for you, do it for us, do it for them! :PP
I just opened the game and an update message said basically:
we received lots of complaint feedback about fouls and stamina so what we (KONAMI) ARE GOING TO DO AT DAY ONE IS:
- REduce fouls
- increase stamina

I just opened the game and an update message said basically:
we received lots of complaint feedback about fouls and stamina so what we (KONAMI) ARE GOING TO DO AT DAY ONE IS:
- REduce fouls
- increase stamina

if this is what they are planning to do I am going to cancel the pre order in the next days
Steady on, reducing fouls doesn’t necessarily mean reducing them completely. Hopefully it just means improving them, because let’s face it, there are plenty of fouls that absolutely aren’t fouls at all.

I’ve not really been paying attention to stamina at all. Is it a problem?

Steady on, reducing fouls doesn’t necessarily mean reducing them completely. Hopefully it just means improving them, because let’s face it, there are plenty of fouls that absolutely aren’t fouls at all.

I’ve not really been paying attention to stamina at all. Is it a problem?

Yes. Basically it is a bug. It needs to be fixed.

Yes. Basically it is a bug. It needs to be fixed.

or people have to change gameplaystyle? Not running all the time, sit back and counter more often?
Same to the fouls. First of my games i thought it is a bug. But then i don't pull A all the time, time my tackles better and there where almost no fouls...
It is the perfect demo for my, right now. I hope they don't listen to Fifa fan boys and screw up the full version.

or people have to change gameplaystyle? Not running all the time, sit back and counter more often?
Same to the fouls. First of my games i thought it is a bug. But then i don't pull A all the time, time my tackles better and there where almost no fouls...
It is the perfect demo for my, right now. I hope they don't listen to Fifa fan boys and screw up the full version.
When i say it is a bug, i do not mean it is just something related to gameplay. I MEAN IT IS SOMETHING BROKEN. FYI it just depletes instantly the stamina to zero (empty) of your player when you use OFF-THE BALL Control. And when i say instantly i mean instantly, in 1st second. Is n't it clear enough?
P.S.: What you describe is something 100% different and irrelevant [spamming the R1 (sprint) button].

Last edited:
Hi Chaps.

If someone wouldn’t mind letting me know which folder to put the time extender file in, I would really appreciate it.

I’ve tried it but to no avail.

Thanks

I’m also not sold on the PS4 demo version. It’s seems good but it’s not like I’m excited for it to come out. Hoping the extended time gives me a better experience.

Must ask you what CPU do you have to enjoy perfect fluid game ?
Mine is i3 8300 (4 cores 8 threads) and I have microstuttering :/
My card is good enough GTX 1060
Do I have to exchange it to i5 or i7 ?

How much RAM?
What's your GFX CARD??

Hi Chaps.

If someone wouldn’t mind letting me know which folder to put the time extender file in, I would really appreciate it.

I’ve tried it but to no avail.

Thanks

I’m also not sold on the PS4 demo version. It’s seems good but it’s not like I’m excited for it to come out. Hoping the extended time gives me a better experience.

The same folder that PES is installed in.

When i say it is a bug, i do not mean it is just something related to gameplay. I MEAN IT IS SOMETHING BROKEN. FYI it just depletes instantly the stamina to zero (empty) of your player when you use OFF-THE BALL Control. And when i say instantly i mean instantly, in 1st second. Is n't it clear enough?
P.S.: What you describe is something 100% different and irrelevant [spamming the R1 (sprint) button].
they ansered more with this tweet:
Stamina issue fixed was the bug that meant stamina depleted to zero after you use teammate controls.
I don't know what they are referring to as I didn't notice the problem, just low energy at the end of the game for some players, which I finally really like it and hope they don't change that

When I first started, I absolutely thought the fouls was just something I needed to adjust to. Now though after plenty of hours playing I’ve changed my mind completely.

I’m not saying I want it rolled back to a few years back where you could pretty much kill each other :D but if you go into coach mode and watch 2 AI teams play, they never get called up for the same kind of things as the player does.

I don’t mind a stricter game, and I accept that there will always be fouls that I don’t agree with. All I ask for from Konami is consistency between both the player and AI.

Unfortunately I don't have the video since I'd never used Nvidia's Instant Replay but I had a really cool moment from the AI:
The ball was going out for a corner for the AI but was reachable by Vidal (AI) and maybe by me. I was expecting Vidal to touch it and give a away a stupid goal kick but instead he stopped, made himself wide, blocked me and shielded it until it went out. It looked brilliant!

Not sure if this is common knowledge but i use R2 for sprint. If i let go of control sticks when in possession and hold R2 with back to defender that initiates shield, i thought it was all contextual - timed right the AI just ploughs through you and you win free kicks

I might have to get a pc to run this game.......any recommendations for 4k TV?

The optimum would be a TV that has a dedicated Gamemode (switches all 'beauty modes' for Movies off to reduce input lag to a minimum), 120 Hz (natively !) , Freesync and HDR.

I have a Samsung 4K TV. While it only has 60 Hz natively, the gamemode has 15 ms input lag (which is quite ok), and Freesync and HDR. I can totally game even FPS shooters without a problem on my PC. I never had a monitor with 120 or 144 Hz though, so I have never experienced that in comparison.

Thing is though, once I got used to having a 65" 4K screen with proper HDR, there is no way in hell for me to go back to those tiny monitors. I had a 34" monitor before I got the TV, but having the large TV screen is so much better...

The optimum would be a TV that has a dedicated Gamemode (switches all 'beauty modes' for Movies off to reduce input lag to a minimum), 120 Hz (natively !) , Freesync and HDR.

I have a Samsung 4K TV. While it only has 60 Hz natively, the gamemode has 15 ms input lag (which is quite ok), and Freesync and HDR. I can totally game even FPS shooters without a problem on my PC. I never had a monitor with 120 or 144 Hz though, so I have never experienced that in comparison.

Thing is though, once I got used to having a 65" 4K screen with proper HDR, there is no way in hell for me to go back to those tiny monitors. I had a 34" monitor before I got the TV, but having the large TV screen is so much better...

yeah.. samsung qled series all has 120hz and freesync starting from 55" above. I had 49" comes with 60hz only panel.

I have ip 3550p, 1050 ti 16 gb ram and game run smoothly

Try to adjust settings first. Try to block framerate with MSI afterburner Riva tuner

Surprise, surprise :CONF:
upgraded all the PC and got another 1st time stutter experience... Fast sync enabled with RTX 2060 @75hz (hard limit 75FPS in rivatuner)

Sure borderless widescreen could fix, but oh boy... there is no safe ground for konami (previous machine was a Radeon RX470, same bug in PES19 with medium settings)

Try to adjust settings first. Try to block framerate with MSI afterburner Riva tuner

Gonna need to lock to 60FPS here, I guess

Surprise, surprise :CONF:
upgraded all the PC and got another 1st time stutter experience... Fast sync enabled with RTX 2060 @75hz (hard limit 75FPS in rivatuner)

Sure borderless widescreen could fix, but oh boy... there is no safe ground for konami (previous machine was a Radeon RX470, same bug in PES19 with medium settings)

Gonna need to lock to 60FPS here, I guess

Rivatuner is choppy for me on anything under 120fps

Back
Top Bottom