eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

I bought and used the Dell S2716DG for 2 days and couldn't wait to return it to the store (luckily I got it locally because I was expecting what happened later).

Colors (especially black and greys) sucked big time no matter what preset, setting or calibration done.
Ended with the much better (and for sure more expensive) Asus PG279Q (this and the 1080ti are the best money I have ever spent in my life for PC parts).

Don't cheap on monitor, you'll waste money for something you'll not like.
i have a 144hrz lg 24gm79 1080p, and it s an amazing monitor for 240 usd

unlock means all team asset/kits etc already there, i don't think that's the case since it was only 5gb demo

yeah, the unlocked team is unlicensed and without player real face, but they can be played in local match, the unlocker also unlocks match time, extra time, penalties, and ball selection

Don't know. Just downloaded it.
what about the size of the update? if it small, I don't think it change something major

Well, in another thread in this forum such links have already been deleted and thread closed. Not sure if this needs to be re-warmed ... at least not publically

Well, in another thread in this forum such links have already been deleted and thread closed. Not sure if this needs to be re-warmed ... at least not publically

+1000000. I would never support those kind of unlockers again. I think we all can remember how it ended up in 2012.

I won't use it for use, hopefully you won't as well, however I have a hunch it's gonna be something "some players from some piracy-supported countries" will like and use it without any reflection.

A BIG NO to crossing the barrier of modding at this stage of the game's implementation.

+1000000. I would never support those kind of unlockers again. I think we all can remember how it ended up in 2012.

I won't use it for use, hopefully you won't as well, however I have a hunch it's gonna be something "some players from some piracy-supported countries" will like and use it without any reflection.

A BIG NO to crossing the barrier of modding at this stage of the game's implementation.

Well, I've always been on the other side on this matter.
I think modders are not to be blamed for the Developer's laziness.
If they leave the entire DB in there (or other "hidden" content), and one manages to unlock it, I don't see how it's the community's fault instead of their own. Then blame it on us, withhold the demo next year and punish the PC community instead of your own people who couldn't just shrink the DB and release it with the data that involves only the teams taking part in the demo?.

Try to do that in FIFA. It's impossible. Always been. Because they just don't pack the demo with the entire database.

After the latest update and tested some online games I can confirm that the slow-mo in pre-match menu is completely gone (Home or Away team) all good, so I guess HEY Konami does listen well.. sometimes.

Just wondered if anyone had pre-ordered the game, or have we all been so badly burnt from previous incarnations?

Will possibly try out the demo when game releases (or just avoid) and keep an eye on evo-web for opinions on the final release. Want to be confident 2020 is worth losing 2014-19 muscle memory over as it took a few months for me to score a goal when i started manual.

This game is all that I hate in PES 2014-15... I thought those horrible days were over, after more intuitive PES 2017-2019, but... now they are back.

All these pre-scripted " random " situations that AGAIN makes the game click and point adventure, awful passing, awful players awareness, awful defending ... I really start to hate it so bad.

" OH LOOK, you can make some " cool " tricks with Dembele just with right analog .... sometimes.... well they happen not every time when you want, it's contextual ... or not... but..who cares !!! Here look this car keys they are shiny and .. noise... "
- But I don't wanna play with PA3 and I why when I do same things its happen different stuff, it's like I do not have always control over the gameplay, how that can be eSpo....
"OHH LOOK THE KEYS, YEAH IT'S COOL? RIGHT? HERE IS SOME MICROCRANSACION .. and MORE shiny keys of course"
DvMT6_uX4AAs3Ak.jpg
I understand why Konami want to have more real-time control of what's happening on the field. They know who and when they benefit, they know how to hold his attention, everything is psychology. Gambling games have been using these techniques for years. They know how to fool you that everything is in your hands, but the end result is always manipulated. This is the future of the PES series. Microtransactions and manipulation.

Last edited:
The more I play, the more I realize that it is basically the same game, since ever :)

The feeling I get is same as Pes 2015 or 2013 or 2014 or Pes 6 or any Pes.

No difference at all.

It is strange, because there is like a bunch of new stuff, but after series of online games - there is nothing noticeable better.

I tried the unlocker. Doesn't allow adding extra time. Seemed to work, was able to play with Liverpool, etc. But adding time was what I wanted most....doesn't work.

i got the impression that after the update game speed is faster, and game lost some of its flair and smoothness...

This game is all that I hate in PES 2014-15... I thought those horrible days were over, after more intuitive PES 2017-2019, but... now they are back.

All these pre-scripted " random " situations that AGAIN makes the game click and point adventure, awful passing, awful players awareness, awful defending ... I really start to hate it so bad.

Please tell me that you are just joking?

Please tell me that you are just joking?
download.jpg

I play these Konami's soccer games since Hyper Soccer on NES. I can easily recognize when there is crap, and this game is full of crap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom