eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Playing this on:

i5 4570S
Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB
8 GB RAM
Win 7

Even on lowest settings I have some kind of micro stuttering, but around 75 - 80 FPS in game.
Tried VSync On/Off, via game settings and NVidia panel, Windowed, Full screen....but nothing helps.

Anyone knows?

Hi All,

Does anyone know when the full game is to be released? I presume a lot of people will get this game via Steam... does it update for release at a certain time?

Was thinking of booking a half day off to get everything loaded and prepared on PC but there'd be no point if the game releases at 6pm.

Hi All,

Does anyone know when the full game is to be released? I presume a lot of people will get this game via Steam... does it update for release at a certain time?

Was thinking of booking a half day off to get everything loaded and prepared on PC but there'd be no point if the game releases at 6pm.
The release date is september 10. Don't mean to be rude but HOW can you not just google that question, though?

The release date is september 10. Don't mean to be rude but HOW can you not just google that question, though?
Apologies, I mean what time. The demo came out at 6pm, and I was checking back every few hours waiting for it to update in steam.

As it's the full game, theres a collection of mods i want to get into the game (as i'm sure others are the same) If it comes out at 9am then I'd have the day to install mods plus play time. I was thinking of taking some time off work to really get sunk in, obviously i'd be wasting a holiday day if the game didnt release until the end of the day.

Apologies, I mean what time. The demo came out at 6pm, and I was checking back every few hours waiting for it to update in steam.

As it's the full game, theres a collection of mods i want to get into the game (as i'm sure others are the same) If it comes out at 9am then I'd have the day to install mods plus play time. I was thinking of taking some time off work to really get sunk in, obviously i'd be wasting a holiday day if the game didnt release until the end of the day.
Last year it was released around 1am UK time ...so hopefully 2020 will be released around 1am UK on the 10th

Playing this on:

i5 4570S
Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB
8 GB RAM
Win 7

Even on lowest settings I have some kind of micro stuttering, but around 75 - 80 FPS in game.
Tried VSync On/Off, via game settings and NVidia panel, Windowed, Full screen....but nothing helps.

Anyone knows?
When game starts it starts in windowed mode. Did you try to back to desktop and the back ingame so windowed mode disappear. Or did you try to set affinity ?

Playing this on:

i5 4570S
Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB
8 GB RAM
Win 7

Anyone knows?

Hey try and uncheck the 6th and 7th core for PES by clicking on Set affinity in the Task Manager. I got this micro stutters too in the past but unchecking the cores has worked wonders for me.

Playing this on:

i5 4570S
Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB
8 GB RAM
Win 7

Anyone knows?
go into the game and system and video settings - is the stuff on high? make it on medium and see if that helps

Really, really excited for this release now. Trying not to overplay the demo before full release but it's such a fun game - and with the transfer patch etc. not arriving until Thursday it gives me a good two days of trying different teams out and custom tournaments!

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I have pre ordered PES 2020 and I will not be purchasing FIFA this year for the first time since FIFA 06.

I have seen Master league's new emphasis on preseason and integrating players into the first team. Do you think this means that if your younger players play well in preseason that they will get an overall boost after preseason if they play well? so you can integrate them easier? give me your opinion I am very interested in this feature. Thanks

To be honest with you - I do not play online at all. I've literally played 5 online games in my whole PES history (since 1997), so it sounds like a deal for me, but I would prefer to get it from more official and trustworthy source :-) I'm ok to pay up to 30 quid for it.

You have noticed that with the last update the "tempo" is faster and the stamina of the players is not so noticeable anymore (the bar is lowered but they run as if they were not tired).

Without getting ahead of myself or jinxing it, on the demo i had zero micro stuttering or any sort of lag/input lag whatsoever. Smooth as butter

My specs are i7-9700k
16gb ddr4
rtx2060 6gb

Back
Top Bottom