eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Ehi guys, Steam question, hope somebody will be able to help me. I wanted to register another account to save the demo only in it to avoid the main game to overwrite it, so I do I procede? When I create a secondary account on my main pc, it just automatically share the games I already have installed with the main one, so it's no use, even if I just uninstall the demo on my main to put it on the secondary it will probably update anyway when I'll install the full game (not sure tho).

Would creating another account on another pc where I don't have games, aka my shitty laptop, work in the future in your opinion? Like if I create an account there with the demo only will I be able to log it here in a future where the game is already out and play it?

Sorry, it sounds pretty tortous.. hope it was clear enough for somebody to give me an opinion..

There isn't way to have both in the same PC. The only thing you can do it's rename Demo folder.

So if you have final game installed, this is wha you have to do to play demo:

1. Rename final game folder.
2. Unistall game on steam.
4. Change to your secondary account.
5. Rename demo folder to default name.
6. Start demo from exe.

Not really confortable but it's faster than downloading it again.

There isn't way to have both in the same PC. The only thing you can do it's rename Demo folder.

6. Start demo from exe.

Thanks!

Ehi guys, Steam question, hope somebody will be able to help me. I wanted to register another account to save the demo only in it to avoid the main game to overwrite it, so I do I procede? When I create a secondary account on my main pc, it just automatically share the games I already have installed with the main one, so it's no use, even if I just uninstall the demo on my main to put it on the secondary it will probably update anyway when I'll install the full game (not sure tho).

Would creating another account on another pc where I don't have games, aka my shitty laptop, work in the future in your opinion? Like if I create an account there with the demo only will I be able to log it here in a future where the game is already out and play it?

Sorry, it sounds pretty tortous.. hope it was clear enough for somebody to give me an opinion..

6. Start demo from exe.

I have never tried and I Don t want to mess up things. But when I download and install a game from steam it ask you where to install it (usually in steam subfolder). I have the demo installed there (steam subfolder). Question: if I install final version in let say: c:/games, would it work and have the demo preserved?

Last edited:
Going to probably get mine from Cdkeys, but as i work nights im in no rush so can wait for more feedback and the update to drop with transfers.

However as much as i say that no doubt tonight at work ill order ready for me to not sleep tommorow and play PES instead :SMOKIN::ZZZ:

I am not sure what really happened, but I've played demo yesterday (PC) (first time since last 2-3 weeks) and have noticed a change in colours. It's no longer over-saturated and over-contrasted, it's back to normal colours/settings. What happened? Was there any title update decreasing the colours or what?

It looks way better now, definitely. I would prefer to have under saturated game (you can easily boost colours up), rather than over-saturated, over-contrasted where changing screen settings does not help at all.

Now there's actually something to work with, I hope there's more of a focus on modding Master League this year :PRAY:. Regens need to go

I'll rework the fouls and physicality to be closer to the demo if Avok can release his tool for PC and if the values are still there. It was a bug agree but gave context to defending.

After all the impressions in the console thread, that physicality and errors have been toned down, exactly that would have been my question to you gameplay tweakers, whether this is possible.
I´m hoping for you kings to let your magic work :).

After all the impressions in the console thread, that physicality and errors have been toned down, exactly that would have been my question to you gameplay tweakers, whether this is possible.
I´m hoping for you kings to let your magic work :).

It could be done with PES2019 too so if the values are present same here. PES2020 is a great base as we have the missing stuff from 2019, first touch error and player id by cpu.
Too bad for the free kicks tho.

Hmmm I'm watching some French dude who start ML with Juve and he has 3 billion for transfers :D Of course on first transfer window he buys ALL good players like Neymar, Messi, Grisman, Pogba and others

Last edited:
Hmmm I'm watching some French dude who start ML with Juve and he has 3 billion for transfers :D Of course on first transfer window he buys ALL good players like Neymar, Messi, Grisman, Pogba and others
They say it can be set before starting a ml. Restrictive, large, etc

Yeah, I noticed 3 billion € transfer budget in Konami's ML trailer too - but it seems to be related to initial ML setup. If you choose the option for the largest possible budget, the you get couple of billions to start with. Other options seem more reasonable, based on what folks in console thread said.

I hope so that will be cool, i will be putting everything on the hardest setting to make it tough :)
I can confirm this is true. I started in Ligue 2 in France, and with the settings on normal, I was given a budget of £4m, which is enough to buy one decent player at a push - and nobody will join me (even on loan) because they've never heard of me. I can't, for example, have an OVR 68 squad and bring in an OVR 74 player, they're not interested.

Also, the offers I'm getting for my own, terrible players are about £100k at most. So I'm having to sign players who are equal to players I've already got, just to add depth for squad rotation.

To Konami's credit, they have absolutely nailed this - and using all the transfer market options (starting budget, transfer frequency, negotiation difficulty) you can make it even harder, if you're a masochist.

Or, if you want £3bn and you want to win the Champions League with a two-star team, you can shove it all on "easy" and do that too (which is what Konami show in the trailers)...

I can confirm this is true. I started in Ligue 2 in France, and with the settings on normal, I was given a budget of £4m, which is enough to buy one decent player at a push - and nobody will join me (even on loan) because they've never heard of me. I can't, for example, have an OVR 68 squad and bring in an OVR 74 player, they're not interested.

Also, the offers I'm getting for my own, terrible players are about £100k at most. So I'm having to sign players who are equal to players I've already got, just to add depth for squad rotation.

To Konami's credit, they have absolutely nailed this - and using all the transfer market options (starting budget, transfer frequency, negotiation difficulty) you can make it even harder, if you're a masochist.

Or, if you want £3bn and you want to win the Champions League with a two-star team, you can shove it all on "easy" and do that too (which is what Konami show in the trailers)...

This is brilliant news Thanks for confirming this :)

I wonder when the cdkey will be delivered.
Last year I bought it from instant-gaming and had it immediately.
Could download it before, but play only after midnight, if I recall correctly.

Bought it from cdkeys this year, just to save 1 Euro :LOL::COAT:

Back
Top Bottom