eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Didn't play much of PES 2018 and 19 for various reasons but really loved the PES 2020 demo. Unfortunately Konami have now removed AI fouls from the final game, does anyone know the likelihood of PC modding being able to improve this? (Have seen various gameplay mods over the last couple of years but haven't investigated them much)

Probably best I wait and see I suppose. :)

Didn't play much of PES 2018 and 19 for various reasons but really loved the PES 2020 demo. Unfortunately Konami have now removed AI fouls from the final game, does anyone know the likelihood of PC modding being able to improve this? (Have seen various gameplay mods over the last couple of years but haven't investigated them much)

Probably best I wait and see I suppose. :)
You can check updates here:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-gameplay-with-dt18_all-cpk.80757/

But: have you somehow already got the game for pc? Console? How can you tell they removed fouls?

Hi guys!

It would be possible to get PES 2020 exe before the first update? (v. 1.0.0)

Or digital steam relase will be patched yet?(1.0.1)

Anyone knows??

thanks!1

Has anyone been playing on the pc and PS4?
Reason I ask is because I have been playing the demo mostly on the pc as it is just great looking and performs well

On my PS4 standard, it just doesn’t feel the same.

Same happened last year with pes 19, took me time to adapt on the PS4

I buy the game on pc and PS4 and have the full game pes20 on PS4 right now and I just don’t like it.

Anyone else notice the difference or am I alone in this.

For the record I know that the tv response time can make a difference, I do have a high end pc and decent monitor but the PS4 just feels like it misses animations, not as smooth and has poor FPS imo

Nope, sorry!

Going off Konami patch notes, reviews and live streams.
Ok, then we'll see when it comes out for pc how it is about fouls, hopefully is not that bad as we read it. (Personally I am more worried about the faster trapping, turning and reaction as I read the feedbacks; Incas eventually can something be done to have a slower turning around of players, more difficult trapping etc..?)

I agree with Zlac. Anything above 100hz is already unnecessary in football games.
120, 144hz are great for FPS. For games like CounterStrike, Call of Duty, etc. But FIFA or PES? 60 is fine. Anything above it is great but doesn't really change or add anything to the experience. I don't even play with any sort of info on my screen. I don't like FPS counter, mhz, CPU usage. Nothing. Some people just like to jag-off to that sort of thing.

And this is coming from someone who has 100% smooth gameplay, everything maxed out in the game and in Nvidia's Control Panel, and great performance. But still, I would be just as happy if I got half of the hz I get now, as long as the game looks and feels how it currently does.

Hi mate,

I have actually been playing Pes2019 recently at 120hz and it IS noticeable in Sports games, if for nothing else that it reduces input lag and feels smooth as silk. Is it a necessity over smooth 60hz? Not in the slightest, but it's difinitely my preferred way to play now I have experienced it.

I just bought :
eFootball PES 2020 from cdkeys.

I haven't had chance to play the demo. I will just go balls deep into the retail version.
Will it be one of the "Classic" years or will it be one of the years of total frustration?
Who knows? But like an idiot I always come back for more!

EDIT: Haha. Why is i d i o t censored?

I just bought :
eFootball PES 2020 from cdkeys.

I haven't had chance to play the demo. I will just go balls deep into the retail version.
Will it be one of the "Classic" years or will it be one of the years of total frustration?
Who knows? But like an ***** I always come back for more!

EDIT: Haha. Why is i d i o t censored?

Please share when you receive your key.

Will you be able to launch the game offline? Because online steam will force you to update
Can not remember if it can be done

Nope, denuvo requires one-time online connection. You will not be able to launch it offline. Unless you're using no-dvd fix but we're not talking about that here.

Nope, denuvo requires one-time online connection. You will not be able to launch it offline. Unless you're using no-dvd fix but we're not talking about that here.

I was referring to the discussion about reverting to older versions in steam games. I never mentioned no-dvd and I don't use warez and know the forum rules.

Has anyone been playing on the pc and PS4?
Reason I ask is because I have been playing the demo mostly on the pc as it is just great looking and performs well

On my PS4 standard, it just doesn’t feel the same.

Same happened last year with pes 19, took me time to adapt on the PS4

I buy the game on pc and PS4 and have the full game pes20 on PS4 right now and I just don’t like it.

Anyone else notice the difference or am I alone in this.

For the record I know that the tv response time can make a difference, I do have a high end pc and decent monitor but the PS4 just feels like it misses animations, not as smooth and has poor FPS imo

I played the demo on PS4 and PC as well.

My feeling is, that on PC it´s a bit slower and I prefer it more on PC.
I have that with all of the recent releases (PES 2017 to 2020).

Must be the TV response stuff to the monitor difference or something.

I played the demo on PS4 and PC as well.

My feeling is, that on PC it´s a bit slower and I prefer it more on PC.
I have that with all of the recent releases (PES 2017 to 2020).

Must be the TV response stuff to the monitor difference or something.
I have a monitor that can support two refresh rates: 60hz and 75hz.
When I play 60hz game seems slower but less smooth. At 75hz faster but smoother.
Possible or just coincidence?

You're able to play an old PES version. A lot of users here have done it with last PES.
The update it's triggered only once when it's released. After it's done, you can replace the exe.

The only issue you'll have it's you won't be able to use new Data Packs with old exes. But @incas36 knows how to mod it to make it compatible.

Ehi guys, Steam question, hope somebody will be able to help me. I wanted to register another account to save the demo only in it to avoid the main game to overwrite it, so I do I procede? When I create a secondary account on my main pc, it just automatically share the games I already have installed with the main one, so it's no use, even if I just uninstall the demo on my main to put it on the secondary it will probably update anyway when I'll install the full game (not sure tho).

Would creating another account on another pc where I don't have games, aka my shitty laptop, work in the future in your opinion? Like if I create an account there with the demo only will I be able to log it here in a future where the game is already out and play it?

Sorry, it sounds pretty tortous.. hope it was clear enough for somebody to give me an opinion..

I was referring to the discussion about reverting to older versions in steam games. I never mentioned no-dvd and I don't use warez and know the forum rules.

Will you be able to launch the game offline? Because online steam will force you to update
Can not remember if it can be done

I was answering your question about launching the game offline and the answer is no.

You're able to play an old PES version. A lot of users here have done it with last PES.
The update it's triggered only once when it's released. After it's done, you can replace the exe.

The only issue you'll have it's you won't be able to use new Data Packs with old exes. But @incas36 knows how to mod it to make it compatible.

I already knew that, incas made workaround change old .exe game version to make it compatible with latest datapacks.

I pre ordered on cdkeys last week, they have sent the link to download but it currently has this message.

This product is a Pre-Order, it will be available here on or slightly before the release date of 10th September 2019.

I pre ordered on cdkeys last week, they have sent the link to download but it currently has this message.

This product is a Pre-Order, it will be available here on or slightly before the release date of 10th September 2019.
Yeah same, hopefully they release it today

Back
Top Bottom