E3 2008

inFamous looks very very nice. I love the twisted metal style 2D parts on that trailer as well.

256 players!

Started great ended great with a squidgy middle of psp and ps2 stuff no one cares about.

I didnt see MS and Nintendos stuff though... was this better or worse than those?

A lot of good 1st party stuff but hardly any 3rd party, everyone knows there is a great line up this year but that was disappointing.

MAG was a nice surprise though.

Nintendo's event was rubbish and the MS one was average.

256 players online though... MAG = LAG?

No doubt that'll be everyone's first thought but we'll have to wait and see.

Poor showing from all 3 this year and no SSX in sight. :((

Bring on Leipzig!

Poor show from Sony MAG looked interesting at end and other good bits were Resistance 2 and Infamous thats about it.

Conference winner goes to MS > Sony > Nintendo

All 3 conferences were over hyped but Sony's was by far the best. The 2008 lineup is great, GOW 3 was confirmed and MAG looks awesome. Nintendo's was also good and I look forward to the Wii Motion Plus and Wii Sports Resort. The sword fighing looked brilliant and Wii Music seemed like fun.

After watching all 3 press conferences I would say Sony's was the most impressive. Resistance 2, LBP, Infamous, MAG and the playstation network stuff looks excellent. Good to see the new video service,

I'd have to say Sony's too, just for LBP :DD Oh, and Resistance 2, MAG and Infamous.

256 players?! Why did I buy BF, Mag looks miles better :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom