E3 2008

That's cool you can download the films and stuff and put them onto your psp and take them anywhere. Cant say ill use it much though.

Anyone think the sony guy looks like the dad in home alone?

10.jpg

wierd they're using a wwe wrestler theme for that last video

Haha uncanny :applaud:

I like that you can purchase and download the content through your pc with the psp. That should mean better download speeds as your not fighting for bandwith on the ps3 servers.

Ohhh it launches TONIGHT! (Well tomorrow for us)

Taking the Apple model there, nice.

I'm sticking with BD, might DL one to see what it likes.

You are watching the Sony conference right? Seen about 4 games already that are definitely getting a purchase.

Damn the PS3 down loads are far too slow, can you log on through pc and download?

Yeah they said you can plug your psp into your computer and download from the ps3 site.

And i agree with MJ - a load of games shown have me gagging.

I don't think they'll announce any world of warcraft here.

I think resistance, big planet anda few of the games they showed in the shorter highlight clips were great.

Ability to record your game footage and upload to youtube through google! that is freakin ace! no more need for capture cards.

DC online should be great

80gig $399 ps3 for September... im not surprised they've announced that date now as theirs feck all coming out between now and September anyway

Far Cry 2 mods confirmed?

Seems to be - they said user created content on PS3 - so i assume they mean in the same way as Unreal Tourn 3 had it

Drop a bomb Sony or this would have been average.

Like devil may cry but without guns and better. That trailer was pointless i hate cgi but at least its announced i guess

Kratos looks like an OG!

Back
Top Bottom