Chelsea Thread

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - @Betis 0-1 //Next - @ManU

Remember Rivera's game against Chelsea? How Makelele and Lampard did nothing because of Rivera's play? He's been called to the Spanish national team today. ;) (Joaquín is out, though <_<).

How is Essien doing this year there in London?

man my only hope for Chelsea now is give United a big big blow!!like they dumped KOP in Anfield,though UTD are still stong enough to beat any good teams in EPL.so far Robben is really a big upset for me,seemed like he cant twist and score lately,we only can find the real Robben in Holland national squad,im happy he ain't selected by van Bastin for the latest friendly match .Essien rocks !!

I said this before this season started. Robben isnt gonna do well. He's suffering from second season syndrome. All top young players get it.

He gets time but still fails to get back to his best.

Robben very injury prone, just like Henry, always injured, defenses are doubling up on him now robben, i think he would be a better player coming off the bench like last year.

Chelsea 2-0, =p , Makalele vs A.Smith midfield battle., imagine that lol.

chelsea_fan said:
Robben very injury prone, just like Henry, always injured, defenses are doubling up on him now robben, i think he would be a better player coming off the bench like last year.
Thats exactly my point. In your first year, people dont know what to expect. This time round, teams are gonna start doubling up on him. Which is why all good players find it harder in their second season cuz the the opposition is more prepared for them.

Just heard on sky sports that robben has a very rare injury. His hamstring starts at the bottom of his spine for some reason and so twists.

That is why he continually has injury problems.

He needs time off... It's not like chelsea can't replace with. They have 3 other great wingers.

To be fair, Robben looked like the weaker of the 4 wingers this season so its no big loss.

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - @H Breakbone 4-2//Next - @ Betis

Professor Nutmeg said:
PS I bet Wenger was watching :mrgreen:

maureen4hc.jpg

Chelsea honourably lose, after 1 year in the Premiership, to Man Utd, last year it was Man. City to break Chelsea's undefeated record.

Man utd, defended with all their might, the crowd was behind them, Chelsea come on strong in the second half, Gudjohnsen i think was Chelsea's best player, he made a difference but united on their heels, also Duff played well, but Lampard's two free kicks, were disappointing near the penalty area. C.Cole, was a waste to bring on, should have left del-horno on, to attack deeper on the flank.

I think a tie would have been fair, but its a cruel game sometimes, Chelsea still have a comfortable lead, surely, sooner or later, they are going to string another massive long undefeated run, starting with Newcastle.

Why would a tie be fair? Anything but a Man Utd win would have been unfair. Man Utd put more into the game than Chelsea and got what they deserved cuz the match was more important to us.

To be honest, this loss means nothing to Chelsea except the 3 points they lost. But for Man Utd, it was more than 3 points.

unlucky but i guess drogba shud have been replaced by crespo who destroyed united in the champs league!!!!

Mourinho didn't want Crespo on the benhc. Think it was a pretty even match, both teams played really well and at high intensity. Could very well have been a draw.

Oh wait, now my sympathy is gone, listening to Mourinho:
On the result: It was luck.
On Unitd's performance: No one would believe it was Old Trafford, players diving to get fouls (okay, come on any Chelsea fans, who dove more in that match?) And waste time (Erm, we had a free kick in the 92nd minute which we decided to take fast and try to score another, would chelsea EVER do that winning 1-0?).

And after such a good professional match from the players, especially the after match hand shakes and hugs, Mourinho still manages to leave a sour taste.

i think some people take things too seriously. so that was joses opinion....everyone has opinions. does it really matter, u won, congratulations. jose is just voicing his OPINION!

Mourinho is always going to be sore loser he reminds me of wenger, he sees all the nastiness of the opposition but his own team are saints like that eider guddiver! Its so good to beat the chelsea rent boys with our depleted team. Imagine the beating it wouldve of been with our full squad. Drogba the horse was a joke lol.

noise said:
i think some people take things too seriously. so that was joses opinion....everyone has opinions. does it really matter, u won, congratulations. jose is just voicing his OPINION!
Too seriously? You wouldnt be saying that if Sir Alex said those words after a defeat. Stop trying to back up Jose cuz he's clearly whining.

Gianfranco Zola, Dennis Wise, Fat Lampard, John Terry, Jose Mourinho, Roman Abramovich, Siemens Mobile, Tim Lovejoy, YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

476276495.jpg

HO HO!!

lol, one hell of a beating? they were unlucky not to score 1...
but congrats to ManUtd. Maybe the EPL will beomce interesting again. You just need to Chelsea lose a few more and you win alot more.

Watched the match, great game. What a ball by Ronaldo for the goal, although fletcher fluked it. I reckon he tried to put the ball back across the goal.

Chelsea controlled the game, but Man Utd deserved to win. They created the better opportunities. Van Der Sar only had to make one save againt Lampard.

When Gudjohnsen came on Chelsea played loads better, shouldve started really. I remember he always seemed to score against Utd.

But someone please tell me what the hell has happened to Crespo? Surely he should of come on! I heard he didnt even travel on Match Of The Day, with the commentator adding speculation is growing about his future. The sort of ball the wingers put in, he'd be perfect. Dont make sense to me.

YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

lol, wat a joker, beating! lol.
the pressure and the intensity, Chelsea put on utd, made the hearts of the manure fans, fall beneath their asses.

enjoy it, we will be enjoying the Trophy in May. =)

& Crespo, wasnt fit for the betis match, i suspect he wasnt completely fit again i suppose, not worth taking risks.

At least we have stopped there unbeaten run just like we did against Arsenal. Shame we can't play like that every week. Seem 2 only play well against the top teams!!
Chelsea still miles ahead tho, pfffff!

There's your unbeaten season down the pan then for another year :mrgreen:. Oh well there's always next season!

Back
Top Bottom