Chelsea Thread

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - @H Breakbone 4-2//Next - @ Betis

Gallas clearly punch dani,not carded...also essien pole tabbing clearly a goal not count. sideline refers. are cowards,their hurting the game

OMFG! How unlucky were you guys with that shot which hit boths posts? Drogba clearly wanted to laugh.

RuneEdge said:
OMFG! How unlucky were you guys with that shot which hit boths posts? Drogba clearly wanted to laugh.

Indeed, my voice went up 5 octaves at that moment. I think that was the stamp of, "it isn't going to happen."

I don't like that Dani one bit. No only is he a provactive racist, but he has a thing or two to learn about gamesmanship (i know, a lot of today's footballers do). I can't believe he only received one yellow card. Betis played dirty and it disrupted us, is the crux of it. But i'm sure they'll be happy to keep falling over/diving or what have you, in the Uefa Cup.

PS I bet Wenger was watching :mrgreen:

IT was a very spicy atmosphere, I think Chelsea lost their cool, got very frustrated and hot tempers boiled over. Ya Gallas was very lucky , how can the linesman not see anything he was RIGHT THERE! lol. But anyways nice punch, that Dani was pissing me off!
You cant play when you get very angry, u try to force things.
Clearly Dani was a big difference maker, maybe Olivera's injury was a blessing in disguise for Betis. =|

Chelsea Having trouble playing in Spain, 6 away CL games now without a win.
Chelsea Need to Win Next Two Games, to be guraunteed for the next phase, as Betis is just 1 point behind.

RuneEdge said:
I think he smirked....:) I've only ever seen that happen once before, but you just know it's not going to be your night when that happens. Is it just coincidence that Chelsea aren't having any luck in Spain or do they know something we don't know in the Premier League?

Why is it Drogba's role to always be in the face of the referee, in every situation? If that man had half the talent at football that he does at acting and complaining...my lord he'd be a legend.

Chelsea got pushed around, I thought the ref was crap but Chelsea also didn't really look like scoring. Essien did well to even get the shot off, but in some senses it was their only clear cut chance of the second chance. I'm sure Mourinho has a gem of an excuse lined up, like maybe, 'We hit the post twice on one shot, you can lose many football games, but how many times do you see that?' or 'My team decided to play for yellow cards tonight, because we like to have the most stats in all categories, I thikn we played well.' or 'This was not football, therefore we still did not lose a football match since well, we didn't lose against Liverpool either, so since Manchester City.'

first lost game in 6 months! Thats still very fantastic!
1 bad game big deal, there was many fouls, Betis played well to disrupt Chelsea, they didnt get into a rythm.
Betis were pretty much playing for their lives to survive.

Yeah but today Betis were the better team. I bet the next game you won't see the chelsea of today. but still unlucky with that one :lol:

Professor Nutmeg said:
Indeed, my voice went up 5 octaves at that moment. I think that was the stamp of, "it isn't going to happen."

I don't like that Dani one bit. No only is he a provactive racist, but he has a thing or two to learn about gamesmanship (i know, a lot of today's footballers do). I can't believe he only received one yellow card. Betis played dirty and it disrupted us, is the crux of it. But i'm sure they'll be happy to keep falling over/diving or what have you, in the Uefa Cup.

PS I bet Wenger was watching :mrgreen:

and chelsea's players, mourinho and kenyon don't try to bend the rules or influence people to gain an advantage?

chelsea caused so much shit last season, off the top of my head i can remember carvalho clearly obstructing barca's keeper for terry to score when barca were close to going through on away goals, gudjohnsen diving to get alonso booked so he missed the 2nd leg of the semi, maureen stiring the shit up after chelseas's defeat in barcelona causing anders frisk to retire from refereeing, kenyon tapping up any fucker who wants to listen, and thats just the tip of the iceberg

chelsea have some talented players but since they got abramovich's blood money they think they have a god given right to win everything, as good as the team is i have little respect for them and the club in general, scumbags
tosser0st.gif

Yeah betis played better today than chelsea but i have a tactical question

why JM always put gallas on the wing when feirreira or del horno are fit?
ever since r.carvalho play this season they have conceded too many goals with the pair terry and carvalho. but with the pair gallas terry they haven't conceded one goal this season and only two last season

I think for the next game against MU it would be good to put :
feirreira,gallas,terry,del horno

carvalho clearly obstructing barca's keeper for terry to score when barca were close to going through on away goals

dont get started with the Barca B$, Didier Drogba's Sent off, after Chelsea were leading 1-0 and were looking to add to the lead!?!

gudjohnsen diving to get alonso booked so he missed the 2nd leg of the semi,
wat bs! Alonso with his dirty tackles deserved to be suspended.
what about the goal the linesman scored for you! dont get so ungrateful.

chelsea have some talented players but since they got abramovich's blood money they think they have a god given right to win everything, as good as the team is i have little respect for them and the club in general, scumbags

Good for you! Enjoy ur Trophy, its the last 1 you will see for a Fuking While! Scousers lucky to see their Lamerpool team in the CL this year. Ofcourse Uefa felt sorry for the poor a$$holes, who cant even qualify for CL, like every other club does.

Yeah betis played better today than chelsea but i have a tactical question

why JM always put gallas on the wing when feirreira or del horno are fit?
ever since r.carvalho play this season they have conceded too many goals with the pair terry and carvalho. but with the pair gallas terry they haven't conceded one goal this season and only two last season

I think for the next game against MU it would be good to put :
feirreira,gallas,terry,del horno

Yes you are right my friend, thats what iam thinking also.

fishcake said:
I have little respect for them and the club in general, scumbags
tosser0st.gif

:lmao: Fishcake you never cease to amuse me, I couldn't agree more and anyhow it's about time Chav$ki got a bit of bad luck this season. If Betis get a result at Anfield then I'm afraid it's winner takes all at Stamford Bridge.

chelsea_fan said:
dont get started with the Barca B$, Didier Drogba's Sent off, after Chelsea were leading 1-0 and were looking to add to the lead!?!

wat bs! Alonso with his dirty tackles deserved to be suspended.
what about the goal the linesman scored for you! dont get so ungrateful.

Good for you! Enjoy ur Trophy, its the last 1 you will see for a Fuking While! Scousers lucky to see their Lamerpool team in the CL this year. Ofcourse Uefa felt sorry for the poor a$$holes, who cant even qualify for CL, like every other club does.

Yes you are right my friend, thats what iam thinking also.

Brilliant

MO_DINERO said:
:lmao: Fishcake you never cease to amuse me, I couldn't agree more and anyhow it's about time Chav$ki got a bit of bad luck this season. If Betis get a result at Anfield then I'm afraid it's winner takes all at Stamford Bridge.

You guys must have a combined age of 10.

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - @H Charlton 1-1*//Next - @Home v BreakBone Rovers

Sulph said:
I was talking about players :roll:, you're not that slow are you?

Oh yes I must be slow cause it was that obvious :roll:

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - @Betis 0-1 //Next - @ManU

With Betis playing so bad recently I thought that was gonna be (at the very least) an away point for Chelsea...

still,one loss in 6months is hardly a crisis and at least its made the group more interesting...

could the poor away form in The CL be down to how bad The Prem is at the moment??

Gotta say that it always makes me laugh when I see a team " doing a Porto " against Mourinho, poetic justice I think they call it...

Clockender said:
And laughing.....:lol:

Laughing for the moment because they are in the groupe stage the more easier in all the CL!!!

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
WGotta say that it always makes me laugh when I see a team " doing a Porto " against Mourinho, poetic justice I think they call it...
lol, what the hell is "doing a Porto"?

Anyways check Mourinho's X-Files on Wenger. :lol:
Mourinho on Wenger

I'm sure when they goto OT and hump Man Utd they'll soon forget all about it.

FD

Not necessarily Chelsea fans, but it's amusing to see fans of Mourinho try and criticise Betis for any play-acting or 'Gamesmanship'. Also ironic that it happens in Seville.

Is it just me or has Joe Cole started falling over an awful lot since he got into the side under Mourinho?

No he's always been a diving little bastard, even before Jose came. Thought that ages ago, especially with England.

Good player though. :mrgreen:

FD

Personally i can't stand this disease of play acting, even from my own team. It's a disease and it doesn't look like it'll ever go away, particularly in Europe.
I just feel like saying "Get up fool!" in a Mr. T voice. I think Dani got the gold medal for it the other night. He also screamed like a girl - pussy!

Well, many players play like that a lot - it is up to themselves to choose between being elegant and playing dirty. However, it is part of the game, like it or not.

Last season there was this referee in La Liga that played acting in front of a player. He fell down and put his hands over his face, crying and complaining for a head-bump that never existed - TV cameras got it all perfect. He got no punishment for that. That's sad. Very sad. Spanish referees are the worst in Europe. They must be.

Its just sad cuz I would really like Joe Cole but its his play acting that makes me hate him. Sometimes its embaressing to watch.

RuneEdge said:
Its just sad cuz I would really like Joe Cole but its his play acting that makes me hate him. Sometimes its embaressing to watch.
couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom