Chelsea Thread

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - @H Charlton 1-1*//Next - @Home v BreakBone Rovers

Actually, we can still win when Lampard is rested. In the last two games, we have not lose to any squad, we're lose by some of our player's mistake.

Thank god, he has been so crucial. The main 5 that hold up the team are Terry Gallas Lampard Duff and Makelele.

chelsea_fan said:
grrr i hate r.huth! he reminds me of hyppia. Two bad passes, one costly, I dont understand why he took a penalty, let j.cole, geremi, or terry. I hope not to see him for a while. What a big waste of energy.

It all comes down to bottle mate. Some players don't have the arsehole to take penalties.

According to JM they were practicing penalties in training and none were missed. Also, he stated that he chose the best 5 penalty tatkesr. Huth was one of them.

Sulph said:
According to JM they were practicing penalties in training and none were missed. Also, he stated that he chose the best 5 penalty tatkesr. Huth was one of them.
:lol: What does that say about your keepers? ;)

Sulph said:
Heheheh typoo, RESTED!

Im sure if it was up to him he would have played, hes one player that can go all year with a rest only for his summer holidays.

I disagree to some extent, yes he does have lots of energy and he wants to play every game, but what you think about Lampard's Performance in the CL Semi Final second leg, he simply wasnt there, he displayed no energy, and so was the same for many Chelsea players, thats what I worry about will happen again if they burn themselves out. =P

But iam happy to see W.Bridge is back! that champion league goal against arsenal is unforgetable. :applause:

Tommorow big game. Chelsea 2-0.

chelsea_fan said:
I disagree to some extent, yes he does have lots of energy and he wants to play every game, but what you think about Lampard's Performance in the CL Semi Final second leg, he simply wasnt there, he displayed no energy, and so was the same for many Chelsea players, thats what I worry about will happen again if they burn themselves out. =P

But iam happy to see W.Bridge is back! that champion league goal against arsenal is unforgetable. :applause:

Tommorow big game. Chelsea 2-0.

YES , you're right i think lampard has got a lot of energy but this year it would be well after he has beaten the record of 159 games if sometimes he stays at rest and keep his energy for the big games in CL and don't forget for the world cup!!!

Normal service resumed :)

Too bad for Man Utd and Arsenal (that's for the the aforementioned fans who come in here so often, because you love it so) ;)

So was José worried about squandering a two goal lead by half-time?

“At half-time I had nothing to say. I told them they were doing a magnificent game,” Mourinho revealed.

“I told them to keep playing the same way and score goals — but not in our goal!”
:lmao:

---

Another brace for Lampard, 16 goals in his last 20 premiership games i believe. Will be Crowned Player of the Year of Europe!

Forget Chelsea, can manure utd, arse-nal catch Wigan! =P

Mourinho Response to the dreaded Wenger!
'He has a problem with us you know,' countered Mourinho. 'He is always looking for us, always thinking about us, always speaking about Chelsea, I don't know what is happening to him.

'Maybe he wants my job - to leave Arsenal and come here because he is always speaking about Chelsea. I think he has a love situation with Chelsea.'

I like this part of Jose's interview...

Mourinho is becoming increasingly annoyed at comments from the Frenchman in the media about his Blues team.

"I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur," said the Portuguese coach. "He likes to watch other people.

"There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea."
:lmao:

Mourinho was infuriated by Wenger's decision to comment about Chelsea's 1-1 draw at Everton last Sunday and their Carling Cup loss to Charlton on penalties in midweek.

Wenger, who is regularly asked about Chelsea in his pre-match briefings, was widely reported to have said that the Premiership champions would have lost "the big belief" after those setbacks, while he in fact said "a little bit of the belief has gone".

He also claimed it brought "a little hope" for those hoping to overhaul the Stamford Bridge outfit at the top of the table after their sensational start to the season.

But following the weekend's action, Chelsea have extended their Premiership lead over seventh-placed Arsenal to 14 points.

"It bothers me because the guy is speaking all the time. We never speak about them," Mourinho added.

"You can do it when you are top and you have a big morale.

"When you are on game number 11 and you still can't win away from home, and when you are without Thierry Henry and he can't win a game, he should be worried about them.

"He's worried about us, he's always talking about us. It's Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL that is hilarious.

Yes i agree with that, no Henry, no Arsenal.

Enjoy chelsea fans... enjoy mourinho as much we enjoy him here in Portugal... :) the day he leaves will be the day you realize what an unbelieavable alien landed there and the kind of magic that superintelligent MotherF provides...

Saw the english documentary on him last night... what a nutcracking brain that bastard has, mourinho rulez all the way.

You mean Porto fans did! \\:o/

But the league wouldn't be any fun anyway :mrgreen:

Sulph said:
LOL that is hilarious.

I agree too. You dont see Sir Alex talking about Chelsea. In all of our interviews, we always make clear that we need to concentrate on our own performances rather than watching Chelsea to see if they slip up. Wenger is trying to play mind games but ends up looking like he's talking to a wall cuz no one gives a shit about what he says. lol.

But to be fair, No Mourinho, no Chelsea.;)

Revan said:
You mean Porto fans did! \\:o/

But the league wouldn't be any fun anyway :mrgreen:

Not only.. I'm a Sporting CP fan and an admiror of Mourinho (even after that nonsense of ripping our shirt appart after conceding a lucky and unpredicted draw :))...

Anyway... I know were the man has is heart (other than V. Setúbal) so I could never dislike a fellow "lion" :)

RuneEdge said:
I agree too. You dont see Sir Alex talking about Chelsea. In all of our interviews, we always make clear that we need to concentrate on our own performances rather than watching Chelsea to see if they slip up. Wenger is trying to play mind games but ends up looking like he's talking to a wall cuz no one gives a shit about what he says. lol.

But to be fair, No Mourinho, no Chelsea.;)

Well then, no manager for any team, no team :p

Sulph said:
Well then, no manager for any team, no team :p
:roll: You still have an assistant manager.

Re: Chelsea FC Thread//Last - @H Breakbone 4-2//Next - @ Betis

Do you Chelsea guys want to join the SPL, better competition up here. :lmao: ;)

FD

Nah, we're fine, thanks for the competitive offer though.

Sulph said:
LOL that is hilarious.

No Roman, no Chelsea. You seem think we're the only team dependent on one person.

Nickybaker said:
No Roman, no Chelsea. You seem think we're the only team dependent on one person.

I was talking about players :roll:, you're not that slow are you?

On the pitch yes, i believe you are one of the few teams that are dependant on one player and it has been proven amognst your results.

Ive seen Arsenal play with and without Henry, there is a huge difference as proved more clearly last season.

Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle Henry
Chelsea 1 - 0 Arsenal Henry
Arsenal 4 - 1 Fulham Henry
Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Arsenal No Henry - Lost
Arsenal 2 - 1 FC Thun No Henry - won in the 90th minute
Arsenal 2 - 0 Everton No Henry - Good Result
West Ham 0 - 0 Arsenal No Henry - Drew
Ajax Amsterdam 1 - 2 Arsenal No Henry - Good Result
Arsenal 1 - 0 Birmingham No Henry - won in 81st minute through OG
West Brom 2 - 1 Arsenal No Henry - Lost
Sparta Prague 0 - 2 Arsenal Henry - First game back scored 2
Arsenal 1 - 0 Man City Henry - Won penalty
Tottenham 1 - 1 Arsenal No Henry - Drew

I just see Arsenal struggle so much without Henry.

I was suprised to see on sky today that chelsea's recent away record in CL is pretty poor.

I expect that to change tonight, I dont think Betis defense will hold up, even liverpool looked decent against them and with Duff back on the wing (who i think is a very important player for chelsea) you's will be dangerous....

What do you's think??

Half Time, Chelsea down one nil. Dani for Real Betis Given Chelsea Hard time, he almost had a second there.

Gudjohnsen 1 on 1 with the keeper before half time, damn , Juanito put off his shot. Close!

Chelsea Need to get it together 2nd Half, Real Betis look dangerous and ready to score more.

Come On Lampard get us a smashing goal!

Back
Top Bottom