Chatbox added

As far as Mart can tell there is no way to add a swear filter to the chatbox, I dont think its that hard to stop yourself from swearing down there.....is it?!

I swear far too much, to be honest I'm surprised I haven't been pulled up over it. It's not something I'm proud of, I just don't have a wide enough vocabulary to get my excitement\anger\moaning across sufficiently.

I know I'm far too excessive with it, I'd suggest that maybe Evo-Web should have a ban on persistent swearing but I think I'm the only one who would be affected.

It's how I talk in real life though. I was a saint until I went to college, I came home one day and I realised just how many swear-words I was fitting into every sentence.

Oh but they are. Kids under 10 who use any of the words on this list would get a fucking slap off a parent

How can they not be, just because they mean things? Shit means faeces but it's still a swear word. Of course they're swear words!

Last edited:
haha prick must be the most least offensive swear word in the world then
If someone called me a prick I would be very fucking offended, nobody has so far and I'll remember it if they do.

Spaz is a good one actually, but then you open up a whole new list. Spaz, retard, gayboy, gaybod, homo...

Hahaha - how did you get from spaz to gay in 1 step! That's so homophobic it's unreal!!! YOU RETARDED SPAZHOLE.

ps. i'd also be offended by prick if it was meant sincerely. its quite powerful.

I haven't had a sheltered life, I just don't have any friends to call me such things because I know what "friends" are like. [-X

I say bastard a lot, perhaps your prick is my bastard.

i don't get called it i just wouldn't be offended by it

bastard is too common to be offensive nowadays

if someone yelled "YOU BASTARD" at me i would laugh, if some shouted you cunt then thats offensive :)

I think it all depends on the situation. If you were at work, and say a woman who doesnt normally swear gets really annoyed and calls you a prick, its just as bad as say a mate, slightly peeved calling you a fucking dick.

I've only ever heard one person say "cunt" in my entire life, and that was a literal mental patient who said it. He kept saying "fairy cunt, fairy cunt", it was quite disturbing.

I've just seen Milanista say "ffs" - is that swearing I wonder? It is if you know what it means but it doesn't actually spell a swear word...

Coopz - You could say "fgs", that's almost the same. Or you could do what I do and just ducking rhyme everything.

I might start doing that across the forum as a whole actually, I swear far too much and I know I do. It's because I've stopped swearing in real life and it has to come out somewhere. If you shove a cork up your arse then cover your ears.

Jumberto - Yes, seriously. But I know very few people.

i hear it every night on Burnout

actually thats a good idea, get 8 of us in a race on Burnout and the list will make itself :)

Yeah I know, butter is nice.

I'd rather have Kate Nash personally.

This thread is great isn't it? :D

Back
Top Bottom