Chatbox added

I've been told last night there's been a reconsideration of the rules and rhyming swearing is no longer allowed in the chatbox either. Anything that's obviously swearing, whether it's rhyming, asterisked-out or abbreviated, now warrants a 3-day ban.

So be warned, your super duper wuper moderator Jack Bauer may be banned when he starts talking about the death of lower-league football and forgets where he is.

This site would probably be closed down if you got bacnned - due to a lack of new posts! :lol:

I've been told last night there's been a reconsideration of the rules and rhyming swearing is no longer allowed in the chatbox either. Anything that's obviously swearing, whether it's rhyming, asterisked-out or abbreviated, now warrants a 3-day ban.

So be warned, your super duper wuper moderator Jack Bauer may be banned when he starts talking about the death of lower-league football and forgets where he is.
Nah you wont get banned. I bet I get banned for accidentally swearing in that chat box before you do!

In this house, bloody is every other word. Even the 90-year-old neighbours say it, but if someone said arse there would be silence.

That's English! :lol:

Either it was the first thing you noticed or you just noticed it now... Don't go lying just because you want to be as observant as me... :SHAKE:

I had a dream about it last Saturday - so I think I beat both of you.

Bobby, have you ever walked into a bookies and said "I dreamt that Rooney would score in the 22nd minute last night, give me £500"?

No, you haven't. So come to bed, I've been waiting for half an hour.

Bobby, have you ever walked into a bookies and said "I dreamt that Rooney would score in the 22nd minute last night, give me £500"?

No, you haven't. So come to bed, I've been waiting for half an hour.

I dream about you every night and you make my dreams come true, with those moves you do :DD

(I think its a disorder - I do turn everything Gay!! - Hold on though you actually turned this one gay)

crap - i hadn't noticed that swearing wanring - i mist be blind

Something to be aware of is words like weightwatchers - im always getting banned on forums or auto moderated for joined words like that.

This shoutbox isnt stupid though is it and it will detect anything like ...'tosh it' as 'to shit'
?

Why in the hell would anyone say tosh it?!

The warning at the top of the chatbox has only just appeared too mate

"Wanring"? "Mist be blind"? I wouldn't worry, you wouldn't spell the swear words right anyway ;)

It doesn't have a swear filter, it has swear-patrolling mods. So you won't get banned for saying Scunthorpe in there - unless you emphasise the 2nd-5th letters.

tosh it - i just made that up... but mist and wanring

oops - i blame the ps3 pad and me typing it from far away

Back
Top Bottom