Champions League 2011/12

Excellent display by Udinese, defo deserved at least a draw.

Di Natale was superb, not so too much of him, but he looked a class above anything on the park today.

Should be an interesting return leg next week.

FD

+1!

Yep i agree,Di Natale is just awesome player.He definetly deserve freedom that he have in match.

PS: Vikotria Plzen :SHOCK::WORSHIP: Im looking forward to them,seems play very well this and last season.

DINAMO ZAGREB 4:1 Malmo

Probably the best game of Dinamo this season. In first half we scored for 1:0 and than Malmo scores for 1:1. That was their only shoot at our goal in whole match. We got 25 shoots at this game, and our team explode in second half. Go cry home ugly Malmo. Cl we are comming.

4' [1:0] Sammir
17' [1:1] Mehmeti
56' [2:1] Rukavina
61' [3:1 pen] Sammir
84' [4:1] Bećiraj

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...262/match=2007551/postmatch/report/index.html

Last edited:
I think Villareal are in a spot of trouble now. They lost 1-0 to Odense, and they will need a strong performance in their home leg.

....and Slovan beat Roma 1:0, i´m not surprised that much.. the away match will be different i think...

haha not realy.. i don´t support Slovan as fan, only maybe a little becouse they are slovak team..

how to explain.. Slovan is not very popular away from Bratislava, the capital... :)

OMG what game in Malmo, we lost 2:0 with one less player since 50' minute, but who cares, we are in CL after 13 years. I can't belive what Rukavina missed today, 3 clearly goal chances.

OMG what game in Malmo, we lost 2:0 with one less player since 50' minute, but who cares, we are in CL after 13 years. I can't belive what Rukavina missed today, 3 clearly goal chances.
Congratulations, this is a really good result for your club, but still on my you're lucky, because the in this match Malmo could beat and more, and then you could say to Champions League goodbye. But still nothing happened and you're off the UEFA Champions League after a long hiatus, I congratulate you, though, acknowledge that Malmo was worth it as you are, but still great job! ;)

Wow,what a game.But that red card by Vrsaljko LOL.I dont understand jusy why he did that.But now is not important.
Molme played very good in 2nd half,but 1st match they played horrible,so dinamo deserved to win.And chance for Rukavina :D Haha
Great for Apoel,i love that team a lot,and like they did again!
Odense keeper,i dont know,but all goals,his fault.
Bayern...

Unfortunately Rukavina had 3 clearly goal chances and he miss all of them. Now we must buy some quality striker for CL.

I'm glad for Trabzonspor they are very solid team and their fans are some of the most passionate in Europe. The people of the city are very friendly too and it's one of the most interesting cities in Turkey, it would be a fantastic away trip for fans to travel to.

Rubin 1-1 Lion

:(( Very sorry, again not will 3 Russian clubs in the group stage, well anyway thanks for playing Rubin, you played great yesterday and were worthy of release in the group stage, well done! ;)

BATE 2-0 Sturm

Congratulations, also a great match, I'm glad to see this club in the group stage once more. :P

Back
Top Bottom