Champions League 2011/12

Yes, it's really a shock that Odense won, I thought that if no in the first, then in the second game Panathinaikos should win, but it did not, Odense go to in the playoffs and now they will definitely be in Europe this season, Panathinaikos at best go to in the Europa League. :CONFUSE:

BATE 3-1 Ekranas

Well done, great job! After the first match was little doubt whether what Bate win in the encounter with such a good opponent, but in the second match they put everything in its place, Bate as it should be go to into the playoffs, and Ekranas in the best case in Europa League, but this is unlikely. Well done! :APPLAUD:

I waiting with impatience other games, especially games in Zagreb and Kazan, it will be interesting. :P

Few more hours, and matches will begin. I can't wait anymore, I am going at stadium in 5 hours.
Wow, cool, maybe I'll see you at the stadium, as I'll also watch this match live, but only on the Internet. :)

Believe me, this year we will hear CL anthem in Group stage.
Let`s us first wait for the match. :P

Yes,but it`s just not same when you hear in Play off instead of Group Stage :BOP:
Yes, it's great to be at the stadium during the Champions League and hear this beautiful hymn. :SMUG: Maybe I even visited one of these matches, as my Zenit already is in the group stage as a champion of the country, and will hear the hymn. But there is one big problem with the hike to match of the European level, since the cost of the ticket to put it mildly, not for all, then maybe I not can even once to go to the Champions League match, as may not be able to afford itI've heard in other European countries also have this problem. And it's a very pity. :(

Whoa...Genk eliminated Partizan. Great result. Still one step away from the CL. If they don't make it, at least they will play the group stages of the Euro League.
This might be a major factor for players like Vossen and De Bruyne. Maybe they will stay one more season now...

Hoping Dinamo Zagreb will qualify for group stages. :)
These are the teams that could face eachother:
League route:
FC Twente
Villarreal
Odense BK
Benfica
Arsenal
Udinese
FC Zurich
Rubin Kazan

Champions route:
APOEL Nicosia
Sturm Graz
Wisla Krakow
RC Genk
Malmo FF
Maccabi Haifa
Dinamo Zagreb
Viktoria Plzen
Odense BK

Seeded ------------------Unseeded
FC København -|- Wisla Kraków
BATE Borisov -|- Sturm Graz
Maccabi Haifa -|- Racing Genk
Dinamo Zagreb -|- Viktoria Plzen
APOEL Nicosia -|- Malmö FF

Seeded ---------------Unseeded
Bayern München -|- FC Twente Enschede
Arsenal -|- Rubin Kazan
Olympique Lyon -|- Udinese
Benfica -|- FC Zürich
CF Villareal -|- OB Odense

Last edited:
Hope Dinamo will play against Sturm, they are in poor form this season, BTW if we play against Genk I will be happy too.

Champion Path
Wiswa Krakow v Apoel Nicosia
Maccabi Haifa v Genk
Dinamo Zagreb v Malmo FF
FC Kobenhaven v Plzen
BATE Borisov v Sturm Graz

Non-champion Path
Odense BK v Villarreal
FC Twente v SL Benfica
The Arsenal v Udinese
Bayern München v FC Zurich
Lyonnais v Rubin Kazan

dinamomalmoaa.jpg

I predict win for bold teams.

Wisla Krakow - APOEL
M.Haifa - Genk
Dinamo Zagreb - Malmo
Kobenhavn - Plzen
BATE - Sturm

OB - Villareal
Twente - Benfica
Arsenal - Udinese
Bayern - Zurich
Lyon - Rubin

Dinamo play against Malmo. Very good draw for us. CL here we come!

Lyon - Rubin
Thank you for what you believe in the victory Rubin man! Rubin is now really really plays well in Europe and increasingly gain experience, and Lyon seems contrary is getting worse and worse, because before he was 9 years old champions of France, and now ... this is not Lion. Well, look, I hope the match will be interesting and of course I believe in the victory of Rubin, we really need 3 team in the Champions League group stage. :RSCARF:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BATE vs Sturm

A good contender for Belarusians, I think they pass, though not sure about that one hundred percent, because the Sturm will be stronger than previous opponents of Bate, but even with them they had some problems, well, let's see. :P

Dinamo Zagreb vs Malmo

Also a very good contender for Dynamo, in fact, it seems you're in the Champions League this season, I would like this, look. But be careful, because Malmo beat even Glasgow Rangers :D and may be unpleasantly surprised and Dynamo. Good luck! ;)

Thank you for what you believe in the victory Rubin man! Rubin is now really really plays well in Europe and increasingly gain experience, and Lyon seems contrary is getting worse and worse, because before he was 9 years old champions of France, and now ... this is not Lion. Well, look, I hope the match will be interesting and of course I believe in the victory of Rubin, we really need 3 team in the Champions League group stage. :RSCARF:
I think Rubin is better than Lyon at this moment, they play very well, and beat Dynamo Kyiv.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Malmo

Also a very good contender for Dynamo, in fact, it seems you're in the Champions League this season, I would like this, look. But be careful, because Malmo beat even Glasgow Rangers :D and may be unpleasantly surprised and Dynamo. Good luck! ;)

Thanks man, all our fans hope for CL this season. I saw some highlights of Malmo-Rangers match, and looks like Rangers think that they will pass easy but Malmo was really lucky.

And it is not Dynamo, it's Dinamo

Wisła should take chance to play in Champions League. Apoel isn't a good team as 2 year ago. Many players left them. I hope that Wisła will win and after long time will play in CL, because they deserve it.

Again tickets for playoff game for Dinamo Zagreb is 1kuna (14 euro cents)
1 Kuna? :SHOCK: Wow, it's almost free! 1 kuna is 6 rubles, and we have tickets for the match qualifying round of the Champions League is worth at least 300-500 rubles, this is lucky, your price are very good. :OOOH::P

Our board decided that, because it is gift to fans. But it's associate with many things around our club.
I think you don't follow Croatian football a lot, so you don't know situation around our club, as well as us.
Anyway, it's nice gift from club board.

Our board decided that, because it is gift to fans. But it's associate with many things around our club.
I think you don't follow Croatian football a lot, so you don't know situation around our club, as well as us.
Anyway, it's nice gift from club board.
And, ok, I just thought that you always have such cheap tickets, it would be great. :P

Back
Top Bottom