Can you get transfered to other leagues in Fantastista mode?

You have to choose a midfielder but i get put up front every now and then by the gaffer :)

you cant play as goalie, only midfield and sometimes the coach will bring you on field as striker (3 or 4 games i started as striker, think was only luck)

Finally scored 2 decisive goals in the J1/J2 cup and we're in the semis :D Hoping i can bag my first silverware..

First year.. D2 champion with k.Purple.
Second year played more than the half off the season.. place 2nd
I`m in top of the scorers and assist. But still a lot of games on the bench.
Now getting offers from D1 clubs.
Hoping for a move to another leaque.

@kooynami

I`m in top of the scorers and assist.

What difficulty are you playing at? 1 or 2 stars? :D

I have barely managed to get top scorer for a few games in the cup and never both scorer and assist.. :(

(5 stars)

Last edited:
I put together a gameplay video from some of the first seasons of my player in Fantasista mode. Nothing fancy just a lot of different gameplay and animations and menus for the people who haven't played it yet but want to see how it looks.

5:25 mins.. Was 640x480 768kbps but after youtube raped it it looks more like 320x240 96kbps.. I will upload a hq .wmv file later if anyone is interested in a better look..

http://www.vidiac.com/video/4e5c2270-44c7-4c28-9808-998a0051e4ae.htm

Last edited:
Well i play on SUPER STAR (6*) and on the beginning ot the 3rd season i moved into J1. Most of the times my player is the man of the match but i dont score lots of goals...

I play on top player difficulty. Im in 2013/2014 currently with newcastle. Play every game though which is cool. I score regularly.
Always MVP. Will post my stats later;)

This mode is fantastica! ;)

at first before patching I didn't understand what was going on, cept that I could only watch. so I thought it was just a boring sim, now I play like 1/4th of a season in my second year. it's kinda fun watching your player grow and seeing other teams want to buy you. It's just like reallife: youngsters get to warm the benches and once in a while you get to play a match. At first my stamina was too low to finish a 90min game too.

i played 4 seasons now, champion of D1 with Tokiyo FC,my player is 20 yeard old, higest score after a match i got was a 8.0 score,but still no EU clubs are interested in me :(

HERE GUYS THE EXCITED STORY :
WHEN I WAS IN D2 MY TEAM WAS THE 2ND IN THE LEAGUE

THEN THE 1ST TEAM OFFERD ME TO BECOME ONE OF THEM

WHEN I TRANSFERED MY FIRST MATCH IN THE NEW TEAM WAS WITH THE OLD TEAM

AND THEY WIN 1-0

HERE GUYS THE EXCITED STORY :
WHEN I WAS IN D2 MY TEAM WAS THE 2ND IN THE LEAGUE

THEN THE 1ST TEAM OFFERD ME TO BECOME ONE OF THEM

WHEN I TRANSFERED MY FIRST MATCH IN THE NEW TEAM WAS WITH THE OLD TEAM

AND THEY WIN 1-0

.......i called that 0Wn3D :)

Is everyone choosing to train in certain things or using the first option that does a little bit of everything?

I have just finished my 2nd season and finished 4th but were still in the Cup so hopefully i can get my first trophy, if they play me that is

im hoping a better club comes in for me after the cup becuase the team i am at now are pretty poor

Since I'm OMF, I'm training shooting/passing/speed, I'd love to train dribbling too, but I think I'd be too allround..

but when I started playing I trained some stamina first, I totally hated the fact that I couldn't press the run button more than twice in a match before being substituted because I was 'tired' ;)

What I really hate is when you finally get to choose "To Match" and then you find out that you're not in the starting line-up, and then they'll bring you on the pitch the 85th min: this is too realistic haha.

I got transfered 3 times now (second season, now playing in D1), funny thing is that I scored more goals in my first season when I was rookie with lousy stats...

\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/ Finally transfered to TOP club............. Real Madrid:8): Im in 2015/2016 season. Banged in 25 goals in 35 games for Newcastle before Real snapped me up:lol:

\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/ Finally transfered to TOP club............. Real Madrid:8): Im in 2015/2016 season. Banged in 25 goals in 35 games for Newcastle before Real snapped me up:lol:

hehe how old are you now. ?

I wonder how long you can play for wonder if you can defy logic and go to 50. :lol:

Well i finally managed to get offers from Europe in 2010 i had Ascoli, Levante, Sheffield Utd, and couple of teams from holland.

I thought id go for Premiership so went to Sheff Utd. :D

hehe how old are you now. ?

I wonder how long you can play for wonder if you can defy logic and go to 50. :lol:

Well i finally managed to get offers from Europe in 2010 i had Ascoli, Levante, Sheffield Utd, and couple of teams from holland.

I thought id go for Premiership so went to Sheff Utd. :D

25 years old:lmao: I'm gonna stay in madrid for a few seasons till milan come in:mrgreen:

after 22 matches in J2 (beginning of the second year),
Winning the cherry tree cup, best player and scorer in this cup
i got 20 goals and 2 assists, and 95% of my note are 8.0

And I just obtain a 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom