Can you get transfered to other leagues in Fantastista mode?

back from vacation....started to play fantastista mode again, damn i can not wait to get to e european league, its 1210 im 20 years old,had like 4 teams already in D1 ,alsow won the D1 cup damnn it why cant a low ass club in holland buy me :o

Last edited:
i just finshed my 3rd season and i have 2 offers from italy, 2 from england and 2 from holland ... i think i ll go to italy or wait and see if there's an offer from spain

This mode is awesome, i haven't played for months, but thanks to fantastica mode, i enjoy winning eleven again!

I can't believe how much everything changes when your player reaches over 85-95 in most of the attributes.. Everything gets soooo much easier. And the whole gameplay seems to change. Now I play at Roma in the 2018-2019 season.. They are ranked 7th in the world and a lot of the players are really old..hehe. I played Barcelona in the Champions League yesterday and Ronaldinho was 38 or something.. haha
I have been playing 5 stars all along but now it seems I need to up it to 6 stars. I couldn't believe this other guy who posted a similar post earlier about how he was winning everyhting at it was all getting so easy, but now I get it. I won 6-1 against Barcelona in a cup game and I scored all goals.. That would NEVER happen just 2 seasons ago. I will up it to 6 stars next season to see how difficult it is. I still remember the years in Japan where I was dreaming of getting the top scorer title in the cup or something..and now I can't stop scoring.. I LOVE this mode. Best thing in WE ever.

By the way...
Last season was the first time my player started doing scissor kicks and jumping volleys etc. This season is the first season I EVER scored a header. I have always had crappy headers. Cool to see how the player develops every season.
Anyone got any cool scissor kick goals?

Last edited:
i began the mode with 6 stars ^^ .. now i just finished my 4th season ( my first in europe) with Chievo Verone and i was chosen as the Calcio MVP( you get a screen with your avatar and big written CONGATULATIONS) along with Kaka & Ronaldo ( remind u that i m DMF héhé) i did a great season with chievo and i led them to a 7th rank which allow the team to play UEFA. i ll see if there's any interesting offers .. come on Madrid u're interested on the Calcio Most Valuable Player, aren't you XD

i played the game with 3 diff clubs n when ever its near the end of the season the club will change its formation to 4-5-1. im still in jleague.
does this happen to any one of u?

i began the mode with 6 stars ^^ .. now i just finished my 4th season ( my first in europe) with Chievo Verone and i was chosen as the Calcio MVP( you get a screen with your avatar and big written CONGATULATIONS) along with Kaka & Ronaldo ( remind u that i m DMF héhé) i did a great season with chievo and i led them to a 7th rank which allow the team to play UEFA. i ll see if there's any interesting offers .. come on Madrid u're interested on the Calcio Most Valuable Player, aren't you XD

how i'd like to join Liverpool, ME & Mascherano we'll rule england midfields XD

FS mode are the best!!!
I've been waiting for a game like this forever!
Good work KONAMI :applause:.... but still there's a bit of things that needs to get better.

I'm in year 2010 now playing for my 5. japanese team... still no offers from europe :(
I think i made a mistake by moving too qickly to J1... so i haven't got as much exp. points as if i had stayed i J2
playing as OMF i have scored 17 goals 4 assist in 55 games, starting on bench half of the games.

One of the things that needs fixing is the AI... don't know if it gets better in europe but my team mates are siply not thinking fast enough.
The other thing that anoy's me is starting on bench... again after playing one of my best games scoring the winning goal and getting 9.0

Some say that there's not going to be a fantasista mode in PES 2008, but in this thread is say there's going to be http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41079

I really hoping for FS i PES 2008... please KONAMI

Got a quick couple of questions if you fantastia guys dont mind answering.

1. So you can ONLY be a midfielder and position wise its all down to the manager of your team where you play?
2. What are the stats you start of with?
3. I presume you create what your player looks like etc?
4. To train your character is it like the auto training on ML mode when season is over, like fitness, speed, dribbling etc?
5. Can you choose if you take free kicks, corners and penalties or is this manager again?
6. Last of all, can you create your own growth curve, or do you have to select it like standard, early lasting etc?

Got a quick couple of questions if you fantastia guys dont mind answering.

1. So you can ONLY be a midfielder and position wise its all down to the manager of your team where you play?
2. What are the stats you start of with?
3. I presume you create what your player looks like etc?
4. To train your character is it like the auto training on ML mode when season is over, like fitness, speed, dribbling etc?
5. Can you choose if you take free kicks, corners and penalties or is this manager again?
6. Last of all, can you create your own growth curve, or do you have to select it like standard, early lasting etc?

1.U can be a OMF CMF DMF WB. maybe sometimes u will play for CF ST.
2.all 60-70, one 75.
3.yes,u can edit your face and body at any moment.
4.no.if u play on match u will get all . if not you can choose one of them like fitness, speed, dribbling etc.
5.U cant. but if your free kicks is the best,they will let you take it!and corners and penalties. if your shot is good.
6.no, but the growth curve is cool. it's lasting . very good ya.
Sorry my bad english.

Thanks a lot, and your english is not bad at all.

Cant wait for this, It is definately coming to the PS2 version of PES2008 yes?

I suppose its only single player aswell? Well it would have to be haha!

You can always play ML mode with fix players for more than one player, that will have to do for now :)

I am now in my 3rd year (19 yrs old) and I already had 6 clubs. I am now in D1 playing for Kobe Vissel or something and we are ranked nr. 1. So hopefully I will be champion. I started at Tokyo Verde but moved over after 6 months to a lower club which got me some playing time, but during those last 6 months the coach changed his playing style which got me a DMF position instead of CMF or OMF.

So I transferred to a D1 club, there I was always Man of the Match which got me my transfer to the current nr. 1. I hope I can manage to go to Europe after this season or hopefully the 4th season and work my way up.

Hi guys.

Finally i got a offer from Real Sociedad... im on my 4th season now
After 30 matches( i've played 20 of them)i have scorede 8 goals and made 1 assist. im playing 7.8 in average, so im the best in La liga at the moment!!

i m i 2012/2013 last year i won the Champions league with Newcastle and now i m with Villareal i m ranked fist and i refused offers from madrid barcelona ac milan chelsea inter arsenal .. i ll stay with Villareal playing along with my favorite player ROMAN RIQUELME when he ll retire then i ll join REAL MADRID XD

The AI in this mode really sucks. Whenever I pressed R2 repeatedly to ask for the ball, most of the time, the player just kick the ball very hardly upfield, even when I'm behind or near the player. :(

Back
Top Bottom