Can you get transfered to other leagues in Fantastista mode?

L0L i started Fantastista mode today, its totaly awsome :)
finaly something new....hope AC milan scounts are watching me lol

Finally moved to spain after 5 years in japan to............ Bilbao:lol: Scored against Barca on debut aswell:lmao:

only ps2-version of pes2008 i think

some of you guys have to play fantasista in wide cam to see how terrible it is (the ai)

I play with the wide cam and the AI seems fine to me

i think your mixing the AI with how shite most of the j league players are

So cool to see that there are many others loving the fantastista.. I think it's great..extremely diffucult at times though.. What level of difficulty are you guys playing at? I moved from FC Tokyo to Celta Vigo in season 5 and I'm getting man-handled over here. Totally different experience. Much higher quality level. You can't even get 1 second of peace with the ball before someone is all over you. And sadly Celta Vigo plays 4-4-1-1.. Impossible to penetrate the defense alone with a bunch of big Europeans just pushing me aside within a second. I am almost begging to be taken off in the second half..:lmao: the player is so tired he can barely run .. hehe..I think I should have stayed at FC Tokyo a few seasons more. (at least we won the 1st division once.. And I have 2 cup titles with other teams as well :8):
I am just really hoping someone will make a kit patch for the English league. I don't want to move to a League where none of the kits are authentic..

Cool to hear how everybody's doing in their careers by the way.. keep us posted :)

hahaha....boy i'm so excited about this!!! if only i had a Jap PS2 to play this game...sigh

but i am just wondering, if you are not playing, can u skip the match until when u are called upon to play?? or u just jump into the time when u are subbed on?? can u argue with ur coach in hope of getting u on the team?? what you do when you aren't playing matches? practise?

another note, does this mode connect with the other ones?? When you win J1, do you play AFC Championship? and then play CL winner?? is there even CL in Europe?? or most you play "master league" to be named World Champion??

Last edited:
hahaha....boy i'm so excited about this!!! if only i had a Jap PS2 to play this game...sigh

but i am just wondering, if you are not playing, can u skip the match until when u are called upon to play?? or u just jump into the time when u are subbed on?? can u argue with ur coach in hope of getting u on the team?? what you do when you aren't playing matches? practise?

another note, does this mode connect with the other ones?? When you win J1, do you play AFC Championship? and then play CL winner?? is there even CL in Europe?? or most you play "master league" to be named World Champion??

You can skip matches if your not playing. When your sub you have to watch the game if or until you come on but you can use double speed setting to speed it up. You can skip the anygame you want. No arguing with coach. When your not selected you get to exp points on your player. Its exactly like master league. You play in all the competions eg: d1 cup, uefa cup, afc championship and champs league.
:)

im at my 3th season in jap first Division in 2 days l0l,im realy hooked on it. (already moved up with 3 clubs) maybe i wil post some pics of the game mode, alsow my player stats of my player.Boy i cant wait to move up to europe, c'mon PSV buy me ;) think Holland wil be a good stop before hitting Italy and play for AC Milan...ahhhh heavens l0l.

Forget Barca im off to newcastle:mrgreen:

Im only 23 years old in the game but have had about 6 clubs already.

hehe nice :D

Well i was with Division 1 champions (Hiroshima think it was) they signed me i was scoring goals but bloody manager still didnt play me ungrateful git. :lol:so i left them and now with Urawa Red Diamonds. :)

I must be fatigued its becoming really tough now i had great start to games averaged about 13/15 goals a season. But now got much tougher and im finding it harder to make impact which is great because its a challenge. :)

It such a good mode though. :)

Last edited:
hehe nice :D

Well i was with Division 1 champions (Hiroshima think it was) they signed me i was scoring goals but bloody manager still didnt play me ungrateful git. :lol:so i left them and now with Urawa Red Diamonds. :)

I must be fatigued its becoming really tough now i had great start to games averaged about 13/15 goals a season. But now got much tougher and im finding it harder to make impact which is great because its a challenge. :)

It such a good mode though. :)

I just hang out on the wings:D I never track back even if my position is dmf :lmao: Then blitz them with my 95 speed an acceleration:mrgreen::mrgreen:

lol im not quite 95 yet 87 acceleration i do track back also. :D

I have started to pick up pace again and 2 goals in 2 games now 1 assist only 1 game left of season though. :)

here comes the questions again...sorry guys, but really wanna know about this:
1) do other people on ur teams get transferred??
2) you get to choose what name, and country?
3) anyone won world championship yet??
4) anyone at 99 for everything?? haha, is that possible? LOL
5) about growth, can you choose what type of growth u are? or is it random?

here comes the questions again...sorry guys, but really wanna know about this:
1) do other people on ur teams get transferred??
2) you get to choose what name, and country?
3) anyone won world championship yet??
4) anyone at 99 for everything?? haha, is that possible? LOL
5) about growth, can you choose what type of growth u are? or is it random?

1) yeah
2) Name yeah. Country = japan
3) no
4) nope 95 for speed and acceleration thou
5) you can base copy a players growth if you want

Does anybody know what the three choices below where you choose the leagues you'd transfer to do? Logically I'd say it should be something like handing in a transfer request, but there's two other options than the default.

I had some problems with the manager of my team.I dont know, maybe he doesnt like my long hair...!

Haha

I think im gonna start a new game today as an attacking midfielder, my other 2 attempts have been as a wide player

Passing and shooting training for me this time around :)

Haha

I think im gonna start a new game today as an attacking midfielder, my other 2 attempts have been as a wide player

Passing and shooting training for me this time around :)

I started as a OMF and just concentrated on speed and acceleration:D Now its at 95 :lmao:

How can you guys reach 95 already? I'm in my 4th season now (21 yrs) and still on a couple of 80s. What i like about this mode is that it has a longer life than ML. Usually at this time in ML i've won everything and had enough (and wished there was manager movement instead of starting ML all over).

my player has 95 too (but stamina), couple of 90s and 80s ... 22years old, at fc sevilla and waiting 4 offers from manu, barca, inter and so :D ... but first i have to win uefa-cup (semi-final vs lille) and defend the 4th place in league, real madrid breathe down my neck :D

The only question I have is does anyone know why you have to be a Midfielder as I would rather be a striker. Cos the AI is so dumb at making runs

But there is a way to always play? or i mean starting in the first 11 team? it happened to me to be on bench and never get in or even to not to be in the bench ...so i had only the chance to see my team playing and it was so so boring that i quit.

Back
Top Bottom