Can you get transfered to other leagues in Fantastista mode?

doublej

Non-League
8 February 2006
Can you get transfered to other leagues in Fantastista mode?

For example play for Real Madrid etc

HAHA, bless!

Just played it now with Fernando's translation and there's an option list that says things like "select which countries you'd consider a transfer to: Japan (Y/N), England (Y/N), Italy (Y/N)" etc... Which is cool.

HAHA, bless!

Just played it now with Fernando's translation and there's an option list that says things like "select which countries you'd consider a transfer to: Japan (Y/N), England (Y/N), Italy (Y/N)" etc... Which is cool.

Thanks Jack. I was actually wondering what that menu was on about. By the way whats the default option on? I didn't change anything.

if anybody manage to get transfered to an european team, he can tell :)

i just wonder how many years/seasons you have to play to transfer to an european club

if anybody manage to get transfered to an european team, he can tell :)

i just wonder how many years/seasons you have to play to transfer to an european club

I've just signed for jleague 1 side. Just starting 4 season\\:o/
Hopefully to big european club in 2 years;)

My stats arent great a few 80+ though but mostly they are 70-80.
Scored 15 goals in 3 seasons and 10 assists.

my first offers of europe were from celta, levante, gimnastic, troyes, valenciennes and charlton ;)

and dont hope you will play with maldini, van der sar, thuram and all this old guys in one team, you will still play in japan when they retire :D

Last edited:
In JLeague 1 I've scored 2goals in 4 matches:D
Come on Barca you no you want me:lol:

which camera do u guys use during the game.

I use the default view, and use the raadr a Lot, as far as \iam concerned.

wot about u guys.

I go on JL1 at the first season! While I was playing in the first season in a middle ranking team, I was called by the first team of J2...so I go there and now I'm playing in J1 :D
Milan...you're waiting me! (Me and Pato togheter....what a show! :P )

Loving this mode the AI can be crazy but ive learned to put up with it im becoming a ball hogger though. :lol:

Have to say first season i scored 15 goals but Division 1 proving much tougher task (although manager hasnt played me often) done well in cup games leading scorer. :)

Its so addictive i go to myself this is my last game now but i cant drag myself away lol and play at least one more game. I really hope that Konami go to work on this mode dosnt look like going to be in PES 2008 but hopefully next one it will. :)

Last edited:
Every foul i make i get sent off for :(

Have been sent off 10 times my career. In 5th season now.

I'm at Chievo right now in 2009. But it doesn't appear like there is any relegation or promotion in Italy. Not sure as my season is not complete yet but there is not color coding for the top two teams and so forth.
Does anybody know if this is the case? Is there the CL or just D1 Cup?
This is a very addictive mode and I hope they put forth more effort in the next go around like adding an agent for you to complain when you're not playing or just want a better contract. They should also add International call-ups and play in conjunction with the International Challenge. I think that would really enhance the experience. But I have to say I am really impressed with the mode especially it being Konami's first effort. Let's hope they add it to PES 2008 next-gen..

Im at a J2 club

first season i had 12 apps with 3 goals and 3 assists, before moving to a better club and losing out on going to J1 in the playoff game

im in my second season and played about 10 games no goals, 2 assists and low in the table

Im gonna stay here for a while though because im starting almost every game, this way i can get my stats up before hopefully a bigger club comes in for me

i am loving this new mode :)

Last edited:
This is a very addictive mode and I hope they put forth more effort in the next go around like adding an agent for you to complain when you're not playing or just want a better contract. They should also add International call-ups and play in conjunction with the International Challenge. I think that would really enhance the experience. But I have to say I am really impressed with the mode especially it being Konami's first effort. Let's hope they add it to PES 2008 next-gen..

Me and my friend were talking about how much they could add to this mode and we came up with loads of ideas that if used Konami could bring out as a standalone game and it would be brilliant

Me and my friend were talking about how much they could add to this mode and we came up with loads of ideas that if used Konami could bring out as a standalone game and it would be brilliant

I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoys this mode. I hear alot of people bitching about the game in general and how it's so similar to PES6 and I agree to a certain extent especially graphically but the gameplay is much tighter as is the passing and shooting. I am actually very surprized about the AI on Fantasista mode. I know that that the COM players on your team are hard-on's sometimes but overall they are not bad. If you ever have played the one person Career mode in Madden 2007 you would really appreciate the AI in jlcc2007. It's way better.
Like I said, I really hope that they work on making this mode deeper because it has alot of potential. I am totally hooked right now and I haven't used Fernando's(a legend by the way) patch yet as I am waiting for possible v2 patch. I am really impressed.

Back
Top Bottom