CAN 2008

Morocco 5 - 1 Namibia .
great way to start a competition but I worry about Alloudi who have been injuried after his hattrick by a tackle in the knee :shock:
morocco played this way :

Last edited:
i love the official ball.

adidas-african-cup-match-ball-wawa-aba.jpg

Egypt are playing brilliant!! 2-0 after 15mins!

they are not letting cameroon get the ball and etoo is obliged to go back to the midfield to look for it :applause:
edit : 3 - 0 , great goal from Zidan :shock:

Last edited:
Egypt Holders tame Cameroon's Lions

All Congratulations to egypt

This is the best team with ivory coast till now

OMG... I see sow many discusting kits in africa... Mali, Guinee, etc.. There are some nations with brialliant kits though. The puma nations.

Pogoss maybe You have OF to PES 6 with all teams CAN 2008???
yes I do but it needs finishing , I'll finish it soon .
OMG... I see sow many discusting kits in africa... Mali, Guinee, etc.. There are some nations with brialliant kits though. The puma nations.
I personnally like Guinea and Mali kits .

Last edited:
looking forward to seeing Angola tonight. One of my fav International PES teams (along with Costa Rica)

yeah it's a shame we couldn't beat south africa as i think we played some good football but fortunately senegal and Tunisia drew so it gonna be difficult but every thing is still possible

Egypt up to protect its title.. from the best match the egyptian national team played in its history.. didn't expect egypt to overpower cameron this way.. an unexpected start for egypt and a start that would get us all optimistic for this tournament.. hope we continue like this and not only play good and get beaten in the semi finals or finals but to win this years tournament.

yeah it's a shame we couldn't beat south africa as i think we played some good football but fortunately senegal and Tunisia drew so it gonna be difficult but every thing is still possible
it was a really nice game to watch , I was supporting Angola . too bad South Africa managed to equalise in the end of the game but you can do nothing against long range shoots in this african cup .
I was surprised to see offensive substitutions from Angola while you were leading . Figuereido being replaced by Ze Kalanga may have been the mistake of the first round although every one usually praise such changes . leaving Andre alone in the defensive midfield made it hard to prevent Van Herdeen to have the chance he had .
it became really hard to make a pronostic in this group .

Guinea - Morocco is a good game! About to finish at 3-2
wow just seen the result for the guinea - morocco game. pretty shocking stuff.
The referee gave them the victory . first goal came from a free kick but the foul was from Youla not from Ouaddou . he gives Guinea a PK for a foul that may be outside the box but he didn't see the clear hand in the guinean box wich should guive us a PK . Hadji had to good shoot on goal but Kemoko Camara didn't allow it to enter . the score doesn't show the game but that's football , I have no choice but to accept it .

I just don't understand why Zerka started instead of Chamakh . he was not supposed to be in the squad at all , in 2007 he almost didn't play a game while other strikers scored a lot . Alloudi's injury in the first game costs us a lot .

but well , let's talk about the other game . here is the starting players for Ghana - Namibia :

Ghana start the same as against Guinea but Namibia changed 3 players : the goal keeper Shiningayamwe is replaced by Mbaha , right back Kaimbi is replaced by Toromba and left back April is replaced by Plaatjies . sorry but I don't have those players pics for now .

fantastic game !!fantastic performance!!!:applause::applause:
We deserved to win this game ,Senegal were very average,Manucho what a player!!scored twice:):)

Back
Top Bottom