CAN 2008

Come on Angola! 3-1 :) 11 minutes left.
congratulation Alain :applause:

Diagne Faye :

Manucho :

Manucho :

Flavio :

Henri Kasperzac is still the lame coach he was when was leading Morocco . Diouf should'nt be a starter in this team and he gives him the captainship :shock:

MOROCCO ARE SH1T EVERY YEAR EVERY TIME WE COME UP WITH EXCUSES REF THE PITCH HEAT THE PLAYERS AND MOST OF ALL THE COACH WE SEEM TO CHANGE AS FREQUENT AS ONES UNDER WEAR

Marocco are really not lucky with the refs!why Ghana own goal was disallowed??:roll:No foul,no offside so what?But this not the only reason,i think henri michel made a mistake against Guinée when he put zerka in the first 11!!and Sektioui on the bench??:shock:

Marocco are really not lucky with the refs!why Ghana own goal was disallowed??:roll:No foul,no offside so what?But this not the only reason,i think henri michel made a mistake against Guinée when he put zerka in the first 11!!and Sektioui on the bench??:shock:
not to mention El Karkouri who was the captain till this African Cup in wich Henri Michel put him on the bench without explanation .
Henri Michel stand up from his bench for the first time since he's our coach in the last 15 minutes of the last game . ](*,)
referee didn't help , but there is also the coach responsability . we play the first game 4-4-2 then he switch to 4-3-3 . I have nothing against 4-3-3 but his 4-3-3 is composed of 3 defensive midfielders , no playmaker . so the result was long balls to the WG or the CF , no transition . that is not our football ](*,)
I'm so sad for Alloudi who was about to be the top scorer after making a hattrick in the first 30 minutes of the first game but Gariseb ejected him from the tournament with his tackle to the knee ](*,)
edit : here is the refused goal you mentionned :

video format :
http://hiboox.com/lang-fr/resultat.php?img...gif&error=0

Last edited:
Another comfortable win for Ivory Coast. Well, comfortable in the end at least. Guinea put up a great fight, but without Feindouno they just lack too much. Not to mention Bobo Balde wasn't on the pitch due to an injury. It was great to see my man Baky Koné get on the pitch in the last 15 minutes. It's a shame there's a lot of good footballers in the team so I don't get to see him much. :p And what a goal he scored. Absolute screamer. :8):

Here's his goal: http://www.disperseit.com/view.php?id=2966

Last edited:
Another comfortable win for Ivory Coast. Well, comfortable in the end at least. Guinea put up a great fight, but without Feindouno they just lack too much. Not to mention Bobo Balde wasn't on the pitch due to an injury. It was great to see my man Baky Koné get on the pitch in the last 15 minutes. It's a shame there's a lot of good footballers in the team so I don't get to see him much. :p And what a goal he scored. Absolute screamer. :8):

Here's his goal: http://www.disperseit.com/view.php?id=2966
I did'nt like the way Guinea stopped playing after recieving the second goal . even if you're loosing you have to play seriously till the end :-x

Yeah Egypt deserved to win they were the better team ,but i'm proud of Angola,we played good football during the tournament,showed great spirit,and we reached our target(1/4 final for the first time:D)

I guess the sacrificing of the second cow really did bring them luck :lol:

Egypt Crash Ivory Coast \\:o/

Go Go Egypt :applause:

Well played Egypt, they played well and showed composure.

Shocking amount of diving and time wasting in the last 10 minutes though :(.

Overall, I thought the referee was very poor, very picky, blowing up a lot for hardly any contact.

did you guys see kolo toure during the 3rd goal from Zaky ? I was shocked :shock:
by the way I think Zaky was the man of the match .

did you guys see kolo toure during the 3rd goal from Zaky ? I was shocked :shock:

:lmao::lmao::lol:

also Drogba is gone made after the match
see this pics

9.jpg

16.jpg

22.jpg

:lol::lol:

:mad::rock::applause::applause::cheers:

:cheers::king::king:

{|=:bomb: :thumbup:

{|={|={|=:-\":-\"

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: