CAN 2008

new%20cameroon%20home%20shirt%200809%20puma%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

new%20ghana%20home%20shirt%200809%20puma%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

new%20senegal%20home%20shirt%200809%20puma%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

new%20moroco%20home%20shirt%200809%20puma%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Fouhami recalled by Morocco

FINAL Squad:

Goalkeepers:
Abdelilah Bagui (Maghreb Fes), Khalid Fouhami (Raja Casablanca), Nadir Lamyaghri (Wydad Casablanca)

Defenders:
Jamal Alioui (FC Sion Switzerland), Abdessamad Chahiri (Difaa El Jadida), Mickael Chretien (Nancy, France), Talal El Karkouri (Qatar SC, Qatar), El Armine Erbate (Al Dafra, United Arab Emiratyes), Hicham Mahdoufi (Metalist Kharkiv, Ukraine), Abdeslam Ouaddou (Valenciennes, France)

Midfielders:
Soufiane Alloudi (Al Ain, United Arab Emirates), Badr El Kaddouri (Dinamo Kyiv, Ukraine), Abderrahmane Kabous (CSKA Sofia, Bulgaria), Houcine Kharja (Piacenza, Italy), Abdelkrim Kissi (EN Paralimini, Cyprus), Youssef Safri (Southampton, England), Tarik Sektioui (FC Porto, Portugal)

Forwards:
Hicham Aboucherouane (Esperance, Tunisia), Maroune Chamakh (Girondins Bordeaux, France), Bouchaib El Moubarki (Grenoble, France), Youssef Hadji (Nancy, France), Youssef Moukhtari (Al Jazeera, Qatar), Moncef Zerka (Nancy, France).

You know there's only 1 man worth watching in this tournament....

John Paintsil woooaahhh
John Paintsil woooaahhh

He comes from Africa
He's better than Kaka!

John Paintsil woooaahhh

\\:o/

I've watched Zambia 3 times this week and although they have no stars I think they have an interesting team . sunday they beated Tunisia 2 - 1 in Tunisia and 2 days later Tunisa got the revench thank to a 1 - 0 victory and yesterday they played against Morocco in Fes for the first game in that Moulay Abdallah stadium who was finished 4 years ago without being inaugurated .
Morocco won 2 - 0 goal from Sektioui (PK) and Alloudi . We played again in 4-3-3 and so did Zambia who already showed this system against Tunisia .

Zambia started this way :

-----------------------------Kennedy Mwene-------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Clive Hachilensa--Billy Mwenza--Kennedy Nketani--Joseph Musonda-
------------------------------Reinford Kalaba-------------------------------
---------------------Dube Phiri-------------Ian Bakala----------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Jakob Mulenga------------------------------------------Felix Katongo--
------------------------------James Chamanga-----------------------------

and Morocco this way :

-----------------------------Khalid FOuhami-------------------------------
-Michael Chretien--Talal El Karkouri--Amine Rbati--Badr El Kaddouri-
------------------------------Abdelkrim Kaissi-------------------------------
---------Abderrahman Kabous---------------Houcine Kharja--------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Youssouf Hadji------------------------------------------Tarik Sektioui--
------------------------------Moncef Zerka-----------------------------

here you can download the whole game :

first half :
http://www.badongo.com/vid/591740
http://www.badongo.com/vid/591939

second half :
http://www.badongo.com/vid/591867
http://www.badongo.com/vid/591892

next wednesday we'll play Angola .

Pogoss no Chamakh, what do you think of him, still developing?
Chamakh is a good player whose role is not understood by most people who only see goals . I think he's developping from season to season . last season his technical ability grown a level and this season he's learning to controle himself and the energy spending in a game . he was too used to play each minute as if it was the last of his life wich is not a good thing if you want to be efficient in a whole game .
he didn't play yesterday because the coach wanted to give other players some play time , that's why Safri also didn't start yesterday , he played the last 15 minutes .
for those not willing to watch the whole game here is a sum up :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmtDfSH9mrU

so can you plz post all logos of the 16 teams in ACN 2008
i really need all this logos can you post it all plz ;)

Group A :

Ghana

Morocco

Guinea

Namibia

Group B :

Ivory Coast

Nigeria

Mali

Benin

Group C :

Egypt

Cameroon

Soudan

Zambia

Group D :

Senegal

Tunisia

Angola

South Africa

Cant wait for this either , last one was brilliant and good luck to yakubu and yobo for nigera and steven pinearr south africa all everton players :8):

Morocco is playing Angola , it's half time 1 - 1 for now .
here are the teams :

Morocco :

Angola :

the second half will start now see ya .

edit : end of the game 2 - 1 for Morocco .
early , Angola scored the first goal thanks to Al Ahly duo Gilberto and Flavio . Gilberto gave the assist to Flavio from a free kick in the left side and we saw how important are Ouaddou and El Karkouri for air battles . Morocco had 2 opportunities to score before that and after the goal we continued playing the same and pressing the oponement until Aboucherouane made a perfect cross from the left side to Chamakh who scored with a header just before half time .
During the break Henri Michel decided to change Rbati , Hadji and Sektioui who played the previous game for Ouaddou , Mokhtari and Alloudi and Luis Oliveira Concalves decided to change Flavio , who scored a brace few days ago agains Egypt , and give Love play time before the competition while Edson took Ze Kalanga's place . Mokhtari was about to score two times , once from a middle shoot and once from a free kick but both shoots were nicely saved by Lama .
Aboucherouane scored the second goal from a left foot shot after entering the right side to wich he swiched few times in during the game . after that Angola pressed and tried hard from both sides but failed to shoot on goal even with the fresh legs Concalves put in (Maurito and Mateus replaced Manucho and Mendoca) . same in Moroccan side , El Moubarki who took Chamakh's place didn't have any real chance . two other changes where made in Moroccan side , Mikhael Basser (Chretien) replaced Chahiri to avoid any risk of injury (he was complaining after a tackle) and Kabous took Kharja's place .

Last thing to say is that a moroccan special plane will take both teams to Ghana tomorrow . good luck for both Angola and Morocco .

Last edited:
so @Pogoss how do you rate Angola?i didn't see the game but i think we have a real chance to go through next round if we can start well against south africa.And How Manucho did play??just after the ANC he will go to Man u,he has already signed but he's waiting for the work permit

so @Pogoss how do you rate Angola?i didn't see the game but i think we have a real chance to go through next round if we can start well against south africa.And How Manucho did play??just after the ANC he will go to Man u,he has already signed but he's waiting for the work permit
Manucho did'nt express himself well in that the game , I was expecting him to be more dangerous as we know he signed for Man Utd .
to answer your other question , I'm not trying just to be nice with you but I really think Angola have enough quality to go through even if the 3 other teams are good ones as well . I'll be watching closely your games ;)

here is a link to watch it on the net :
http://tv.africanpath.com/TVPlayerPage.cfm

the first game just ended :

Mansare couldn't play today due to previous yellow cards during the qualification games but I don't know why Alseny Camara played instead of Ibrahima Sory Camara who was just great till now with Le Mans .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom