Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

On my PS3 it doesn't take any time???? Matherto, maybe something wrong with ur connection?

I can't believe I sold this - had a quick bash in "Veteran" mode earlier and completed the ship level. Great game! Can't wait to get online with it later this week! :)

I love claymores!

Those little bundle of joys give me more kills than grenades. Highly recommended for any level since there are always spots where people just casually walk into.

PS. I have seen this way to many times, but don't set up claymores right across from one another, it doesn't improve your chance of getting the kill, plus, you just wasted a claymore because the other one blew it up.

Look for the blind spots.

Had to mention this after my recent success with them for the past couple of plays.

Already available mate and they are great (the ship being one of them!) A few of us had a bash on this earlier and it was GREAT fun! :)

They're not the newest ones - The newest ones are coming out soon.

The ship one has been out ever since I got the game :DD

Thing is Bobby, I had COD4 the day it came out, I sold it after a few months and have only just bought it again - the ship level wasn't featured online. There is another awesome new online level too - the one with the big statue in the middle of the square (probably not too new but I've never seen it before.)

Thing is Bobby, I had COD4 the day it came out, I sold it after a few months and have only just bought it again - the ship level wasn't featured online. There is another awesome new online level too - the one with the big statue in the middle of the square (probably not too new but I've never seen it before.)

Ahh I see - I got my copy at Crimbo - so thats why :DD

I think there is about 5 new maps coming out in the next month :)) so that will be nice.

I hate the level with the statue in the middle - its so small and shit!!1

Overgrown - Crossfire - Countdown and Ambush are my favourite ones.

And sometimes Bog.

Bloc - Showdown are the ones I hate playing!!

EDIT: Here is an Aerial view of all the maps aswell :DD

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showtopic=172982

Overgrown, Bog and Countdown are awesome. :EASY: Showdown is rubbish though, it's way too small. I never realized there were six silos on Countdown, I always thought there was only 4!

I hope the new maps are out soon, I do love the game but there does need to be more online levels. Too many people just stay in the same places all the time so you can easily just go to them knowing there's gonna be someone there to kill.

In other COD stuff I've had a bad day on this game today, been getting my ass kicked all over. :LOL:

The only thing I play online is DOD on the PC, to be honest that's full of cheating freaks and strange career gaming folk who I assume have no legs, friends or life and do nothing but "play".... Is it a fun online or just a bunch of cheats hardcore no lives and newbie fodder??

I think its the actual game thats cocked up for me.

Because its lightning quick once its downloaded the game settings.

It's just....it downloads the game settings before you search for games (which is normal)...and then does it again once you start searching....and thats not normal is it? (this is what takes half an hour before the game types show up)

Last edited:
Mine has done that before, literally half an hour at a time. Haven't played it in a while so I don't know if it still is.

The only thing I play online is DOD on the PC, to be honest that's full of cheating freaks and strange career gaming folk who I assume have no legs, friends or life and do nothing but "play".... Is it a fun online or just a bunch of cheats hardcore no lives and newbie fodder??

Haha I know what you mean mate. I met a load of twats on PGR4 the other night who kept calling me "n00b". My reply was "Yeah, I bet being PWNing at PGR is really gonna look good on your CV."

Back
Top Bottom