Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

"poke me and die"

I think female preying mantis feel the same way?! -that's a scary thought

BTW. Quick question people?

I was playing a round on pipeline, and when I was using the underground pathways, there is a long section in the middle that has some fenced off pipes running along the inside of the wall. Well, these two guys were actually inside that space?! How the hell is that possible? There is no opening to get inside? I wanted to kill these arses so bad, but kept getting killed because the fencing somehow protected them?

Last edited:
Is it true about XBL getting the new maps exclusivly for 21 days?

If so I'm not buying the game again, thats total BS! Why make it exclusive and why release them on the PS3 a week before GTA IV hits?!

I was playing a round on pipeline, and when I was using the underground pathways, there is a long section in the middle that as some fenced off pipes running along the inside of the wall. Well, these two guys were actually inside that space?! How the hell is that possible? There is no opening to get inside? I wanted to kill these arses so bad, but kept getting killed because the fencing somehow protected them?

What the fuck? Sounds like hacking to me. Some people will never learn. I don't understand how or why people would want to cheat at this game, it would just take all the fun out of it. There would be no point in playing it any more...

What the fuck? Sounds like hacking to me. Some people will never learn. I don't understand how or why people would want to cheat at this game, it would just take all the fun out of it. There would be no point in playing it any more...

I agree :applause:

Anyone know what the dog tag symbol means on the score screen at the end of the round ? It sometimes appears next to your rank icon.

Found out :- It means you died and did not respawn before the game ended

Don't know if this is old news, but I've just had it emailed through to me from CharlieOscarDelta.

Great news, Charlie Oscar Delta!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will soon gain some new battlefields in the form of a Variety Map Pack. The new downloadable maps will be available on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace in early April for 800 MS Points.

The critics are buzzing about Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's new additions. See what IGN, GameSpot, TeamXbox and GameSpy have to say about the new Variety Map Pack. While you're there, don't miss the first gameplay footage videos of the new maps.

For a full description and screenshot of each of the four new maps click here!

Cheers Jack, read about that the other day. Can't wait for the new maps.

At the moment I'm playing through the solo campaign on Veteran and it's fooking solid but so much fun. :)

I'll definitely have to pre-order GTA IV from HMV and get the free 1000 MS points now. I need 400 for this month's Forza 2 car pack and I need 800 MS points for the new CoD4 maps...

Oooh good idea Jack! I got £10 off my next purchase with HMV too.

Also, if you e-mail them saying your game didn't arrive they'll send another one out, no questions asked! (Can it be a pre-order IN-STORE?)

trance/rumble... have fun getting your arses handed to you in hardcore team deathmatch? lol

there were a few matches where I had the worse kill to death ratio. It was brutal!

Christ almighty, when I played in that HTD it was a complete "FOR FU(K'S SAKE" session where every spawn was in a daft place, every round of bullets emptied into one enemy wasn't enough to kill them and there was always one loose grenade homing onto my arse.

But it's all part of the fun I guess, I'll back on in a bit, wahey.

trance/rumble... have fun getting your arses handed to you in hardcore team deathmatch? lol

Cheeky!! :-pp

Those HTD matches were insane, grenades everywhere, bullets all over the shop, I got respawned in front of enemies a few times too so died instantly. I did enjoy it though, and I think you killed me a couple of times and I did you, haha. Should do it again later!

HOW THE HELL do people complete this game in "Veteran" difficulty?! It's IMPOSSIBLE! :rant:

HOW THE HELL do people complete this game in "Veteran" difficulty?! It's IMPOSSIBLE! :rant:

I wish the single player mode didn't have enemy respawn. Just more aggressive and tactical cpu players that try to pin you down or draw you into the open to take you out! The game is very frustrating otherwise.

On a side note, I had a cracking game online today, 22-0-2. Of course it always balances out with horrible, horrible games where I am 3-0-181:LOL:

On a side note, I had a cracking game online today, 22-0-2
Witnessed! I was rather busy in that game too, I was concentrating on doing nothing but getting my last 4 sniper kills for a bonus and kept getting battered by you in the process.

I do recall a nice TD game on Crash the other day though with you and FreMM :)

Ahh I had an alright time last night on HTD for once!! Getting use to it now.

Had an good TD rating later as well, getting 24-3-7. I think the most kills I've ever got in one match was 32. Just about to go into prestige as well. :D

How the hell do you use the sniper rifles!?! A blind person could do better than me. :*(

I just wanted to try something different, I was missing people left and right, getting sniped in the process, BAH! I really need headphones though because games like hardcore or the small based team challenges would be awesome if we could all communicate back and forth!

Oh, and so that I can get ragged on during the games when I am getting demolished. lol.

Last edited:
Witnessed! I was rather busy in that game too, I was concentrating on doing nothing but getting my last 4 sniper kills for a bonus and kept getting battered by you in the process.

I do recall a nice TD game on Crash the other day though with you and FreMM :)

How often do you manage to get games with FreMM? Seems to be one in every 40 attempts at adding each other that we get one. :brick:

How the hell do you use the sniper rifles!?! A blind person could do better than me. :*(

I just wanted to try something different, I was missing people left and right, getting sniped in the process, BAH! I really need headphones though because games like hardcore or the small based team challenges would be awesome if we could all communicate back and forth!

Oh, and so that I can get ragged on during the games when I am getting demolished. lol.

I find them quite easy to use. Usually I just get the scope on, hold L3 when I've got somebody then shoot them, 3 times at the most to kill them. I find the Barret 50.cal the best sniper in my opinion. Though it is the last sniper rifle to unlock.

I've just gone into prestige, Level 8 1st Prestige and I don't half miss my Red tiger Striped M4!!!

Sorry y'all, my roomie was playing CoD4 hence why I couldn't join on any of the games.

The nice thing about prestige mode is that is makes you want to play even more so that you can earn all the perks and guns again. Blah.

I'm liking the look of Broadcast and Chinatown :) Creek looks good too but I'm not too sure about Killhouse, seems a bit like a 1-on-1 level.

Looking good! Thanks for that video.

I'm looking forward to Creek & Broadcast the most. Killhouse looks a bit basic and like there won't be many places to hide. Still liking the look of them all though. Creek kinda reminds me of Overgrown.

creek is the one i'm kind of least looking forward to, it was described as 'sniper heaven' and snipers do my head in. broadcast and china town looks excellent. killhouse is a interesting one, on a small team based game it would be good but when its like big team deathmatch, its going to be crazy, just 3x frag and ur at least going to get 4 kills before you die :P joke

I know where you're coming from with the sniper thing. Some people are just too good with them on some levels and it can get really annoying. :/

I am getting used to the sniper and they are hard to get used to. But when you get better with them - there is nothing more satisfying than picking off people with Headshots.

I am not great by any means - but I love using the Sniper. I have completed the Dragunov and am now on the R700 (I think its called?) but its taking me ages!!

But I love it :DD

Back
Top Bottom