Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

I'm surprised you haven't gone the whole hog and remixed the quote from start to finish, "I've been playing with myself tonight, going to end up doing Johnny Allen from Eastenders"...

Oh ewwwww!!

Tried online multiplayer and oh my god. I don't think I'm going to do single player anymore. Like people have already said in this topic, it's just too fun.

Come on then lads, and NOT in that way :LOL:, we should arrange a time later to meet up on it kick some ass.

Who the flip is PSN tag: DaWu -you are insane man!
I was getting my arse handed to me playing that damn Headquarters match.

PS. That kill cam replay really takes away from any stealth opportunities. BAH.

Trying to play run and gun is more me running and getting gunned. ;(

Last edited:
I'm surprised you haven't gone the whole hog and remixed the quote from start to finish, "I've been playing with myself tonight, going to end up doing Johnny Allen from Eastenders"...
Well actually after a brisk investigation, it appears she honestly meant to say..
"I've been playing with Johnny Allen on COD4 tonight, and after he played Captain with me whilst I had the house to myself, I realised...
advert07.jpg

I absolutely did not deserve that. :DOH:

Anyway... where were we? I love this game too, it really is great fun. The one-player mode is god, one of the best opening levels in a game too. Multiplayer is the best yet, and I also throw my name into the hat for "fragfests" or whatever!

Need to try out this MP malarky your all shouting about, played the single player mode a bit, but my laptop flaked out and not installed it on my new one as yet.

FD

Well actually after a brisk investigation, it appears she honestly meant to say..

You bastard. :LOL: If I could play you online, if we had 2 PS3's, I'd own you dear. Not in a good way.

I wonder what it's actually like online on PC. I hope it doesn't lag like GTA online does. I might have to invest in a copy.

I fucking miss this game, wish I never sold it to CEX. :(

How could you do that?! :((

I can't believe it's taking half an hour to load game settings online, I don't think I'll bother looking for it for PC if it's like that. The PS3 one is way too fun anyway!

I completed single-player and the fact that there are no online achievments annoyed me. If RSV 2 is too slow and tactical like some people say then I'll trade it back for this beauty. After all, COD4 is amazing fun.

I completed single-player and the fact that there are no online achievments annoyed me. If RSV 2 is too slow and tactical like some people say then I'll trade it back for this beauty. After all, COD4 is amazing fun.

What do you mean by online achievements?

When you play you upgrade ranks - get new guns etc thats good enough for me.

Do you have the PS3 or Xbox version Bobby?

PS........XBOX HA HA - You thought I was going to say PS3 - but I changed it at the last minute. Oooh I am naughty.

I have an Xbox 360 and Those of you who don't -in the words of Numberoneson- 'Are dead to me'.

Except for you FreMM - as you were very supportive in my Crisps thread :DD

I feel your love Bobby and it simply overwhelms me...GET A PS3, YA GIT!!:-pp:-pp:-pp

I feel your love Bobby and it simply overwhelms me...GET A PS3, YA GIT!!:-pp:-pp:-pp

To be honest if I had enough money I probably would. But the wife would Castrate me if I did.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when I bought the 360 Elite a while ago :))

I will see how the prices go in the next 6 months.

But GTA 4 is the only games I am really looking forward to at the moment and that is coming out on the xbox - so there is no point.

lol it takes literely less then 30seconds from the point u click on cod4 mp icon on your pc till where the map is loaded and your ready to play

It takes hardley any time on the 360 - You click find a game and it comes up in about 10 secs - then if there isn't enough people you may wait a minute. but thats all - then the game starts.

Back
Top Bottom