Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise

It'll be a lot more useful having a restart when you're doing burning routes because I often unlock a few cars and then try and get the upgrades of them and its a pain in the arse to go back to the beginning if I lose.

I think the restart will take away a bit of realism, but sometimes, when you've just done a long, LONG race, it can be a bit annoying going all the way back to the start so I'll probably only use it then. Can't wait for all this new stuff though. :)

Not sure realism is a word I'd use with Burnout when you're driving off car park roofs and smashing through billboards :LOL: ;)

You know what I mean with the realism. Everything about it apart from the stunts and no cops is realistic. The way the cars smash, the way things get destroyed etc... Looks real to me.

The update before the most recent one added some police siren sounds to the F1 PCPD car but for whatever reason the removed it in the last update.

They should bring it back, it was a nice way of distracting people in races.

I keep going to play this but I'm really looking forward to the new update so I'm holding back for that.

I feel the need to buy this back now after selling it a few months ago

I think this is definitely a game I would never get rid of, well, it's not like I can trade it in is it. I'm intrigued to get these F1 cars, Jesus. I've just got my A license, think I have 38 wins to go to get my Burnout license, and I still can't find much to complain about, the game is very easy to pick up but hard to put down, just good clean fun, especially with your own tunes!! Yassss. :)

I played a few races online like a series, and there is always one twat in an F1 car. I'm pleased to say I managed to win the series ahead of him :)).

Got this again this morning at CEX.

Family Guy Series 2 + Family Guy Series 3 = Burnout for nowt

How much are they actually selling it for now at CeX? I imagine with more DLC coming up they'll knock the price up a bit because people will be interested in it again.

It was 18 quid which actually aint too bad at all

When i fired it up and tried the new DLC (the motorbikes) it did nothing for me so i sold it :))

Saying that i didn't try the online modes so maybe it would have been good

250MB patch is out, they've updated the look again, everything looks even better.

:COOL:

Last edited:

Oh I forgot about that update, yes!!!! I'm looking forward to it, I didn't get chance to go on it yesterday. :D Are the Toy Cars available now then?

Hmm got an update but I can't see any difference at all. Certainly not 250MB downloaded either, maybe 1MB. Smashs are still as they looked before, same with billboards.

I assume it hasn't hit the 360 yet? What was that update just then?

Edit: Just read that the 360 patch is out tomorrow :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Everything is more vibrant and colourful, my gold Hawker has never looked better!

Also the draw distance has improved a lot and you can't change your music when your online now, you have to do it before you go online, probably best to make a playlist now.

Criterion are going to use the in game browser to announce a new DLC pack today, I reckon its the PCPD.

Last edited:

That's strange, does it have any extra fixes in it?

Got it now and well.... It's AWESOME :CONFUSE:. This game is so fun it's amazing! The graphics have improved and the sound is now stunning. Don't know what they've done but in Dolby Digital 5.1 it's incredible. I never noticed it before and have noticed it now straight away so they must have done something!

Burnout is back, baby!!!! :DD

Back
Top Bottom