Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise

Cop n Robbers is confirmed, paid for DLC.

Crap. :(

I mean, it's good that it's there because I've been dying for that to be in Burnout again (as Holio said to me last night there used to be a Pursuit mode in Burnout 2), but to pay for it... It had better be cheap, otherwise I think I'd rather concentrate on newer games, to be honest.

Whatever happens I hope it doesn't cost more than the new island, its only a new mode afterall.

The party pack is also a rip off, that kind of content should cost less than what it does now or maybe even be free.

I was thinking that, 800 points (in Xbox Live money) is a hell of a lot for an extra game mode. I can see them dropping the price, I don't imagine it will be a big seller. Surely it's going to be hard for them to sell any DLC anyway when most people will have sold the game on by now, you'd think a game mode would be half that price at most. Then I might have been tempted, but for that money, no way (and I'll be gutted if that's how much the cops mode is).

Whatever happens I hope it doesn't cost more than the new island, its only a new mode afterall.

The party pack is also a rip off, that kind of content should cost less than what it does now or maybe even be free.

I was thinking that, 800 points (in Xbox Live money) is a hell of a lot for an extra game mode. I can see them dropping the price, I don't imagine it will be a big seller. Surely it's going to be hard for them to sell any DLC anyway when most people will have sold the game on by now, you'd think a game mode would be half that price at most. Then I might have been tempted, but for that money, no way (and I'll be gutted if that's how much the cops mode is).

Ah, but the lure of trophies and achievements with new games modes, plus cause so many are based on a single joypad party system, you can actually get them all yourself anyhow.

800 points = £6.70 or something like that.

I'm getting 2100 points (when my local GAME gets them in again) shortly, but when you think that 800 of that will be going towards the Fallout DLC and 1000+ going on the GTA DLC, I just don't think a single game mode compares to those things.

True, and I wont be buying this add-on for Burnout, many years ago, I do remember doing the Crash Modes with mates and passing the pad, but that was many years ago. Oh yeah, GTA DLC will be 1600 points, so you will need more than 2100 lad, :(

Cop n Robbers is confirmed, paid for DLC.

I'll be getting that, I'm finding it hard to come away from this game at the moment, I haven't even hardly been on COD now for about 3 days thanks to this. Is the Party Pack worth getting? Any extra trophies or anything?

Just got the Carson Inferno Van and the one with the fancy painting on it, I forget what it is, is it Carson Inferno BRT Van? Now Marked Man is a piece of piss buahahaha.

I think the Burnout Team Van is a bit stronger or faster than the original.

The Party Pack is only good if you'll have people to play with on a regular basis.

Also I've noticed that the Hawker's speed has gone down 3 points, but when I'm driving at full speed + boost I didn't feel a difference.

I beat the Online Road Rule again for Nakumura Avenue with my Hawker yesterday with a time of 2.82. A guy on my friends list previously beat my original time and he used the PCPD car so knocking down the boost doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Ahh, probably won't get the Party Pack then, I prefer to play online than people actually round.

I find the Stunt Runs hardest at the moment, especially the ones that are around the mountain/rocky areas, I can't ever seem to find a decent place to get points. Grr.

The best way to get a rhythm is too go plan your route before you start, the event at the top of Uphill Drive is a good one, I got the x40 award from this event.

When are you going to be playing the game next? I'll show you some good routes to take.

Nah I'm in Bolton, 9pm is fine.

I own a few roads on 360 version. I'm not quite sure how it works though, does it reset every day? Or are they all time stats?

haha CB owns basically every road on my 360 version, so I guess it just shows Friends or something like that?

Yep, Friends only. CB has spent way too much time on this game.

I want that bloody F1 car. Arrrghhhh. I've got about 40 cars now, but I want that for races haha, loving burning routes at the moment more than anything.

I've only got 11 cars or so :(

Is there a way to tell which races will unlock something for you?

I've only got 11 cars or so :(

Is there a way to tell which races will unlock something for you?

Burning routes unlock new cars and when you complete certain events you get told about new cars you can takedown which you then own

But is there a way of seeing which events will unlock cars for takedowns? Or is it just random/chance?

Back
Top Bottom