Bundesliga 2008/2009

Re: Bundesliga 2007/2008

Are you serious? Cottbus to grab a win in Munich?
I'd do a naked striptease to The Church and upload it onto YouTube, if that happens! :D

I managed to miss Karlsruhe V Bayern :(

Tell you what though how good is Diego looking for Werder...quality.

No naked striptease, yay!

FC Bayern - Energie Cottbus 5:0
- Klose (assist: Ribery)
- Demichelis (Van Buyten)
- Toni (Klose)
- Klose (Kroos)
- Klose (Kroos)

Ribery "scored" a magnificent freekick and run over half the pitch celebrating, only to find out the ref ordered an indirect kick and (rightfully) denied the goal. :D
Fantastic Bundesliga debut by Toni Kroos, who was just recently awarded with the golden boot in the U17 World Cup.

it seems like Pinola broke his lower leg in the match yesterday and we are searching for an unemployeed striker to sign right now, to be precise it seems like we are after our 5th aussie, John Aloisi.

Watched schalke v Berlin.

I seem to pick the dullest Bundesliga games possible and miss all the good ones :(

Leverkusen vs. Bayern should be a nice match. I'm off watching it now. I hope my predictions are a little more accurate this time, I suck at "kicktipp". :D

Are you serious? Cottbus to grab a win in Munich?
I'd do a naked striptease to The Church and upload it onto YouTube, if that happens! :D

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol:

thanks God Energie defense is awful!!! :mrgreen:

Leverkusen - Bayern was a close call as expected. Bremen thrashed Bielefeld with 8:1! Diego had a lot of fun today. :=)

He had a lot of fun AGAIN. :p 3 assists and a goal. I know it's Arminia they played against, but it's amazing what they did with all those injuries they have.

Btw, it was nice to see Klasnic in training again. :)

Btw, it was nice to see Klasnic in training again. :)
Absolutely, but I doubt he'll ever be able to play again. His transplanted kidney is extremely damageable, if he ever gets punched there it might have terrible consequences for him. But let's wait and see, I wish him all the best.

Nuremberg played a great match vs Bochum yesterday, it ended 3:3. Nuremberg gained the lead two times (thanks to Peer Kluge, our best player atm), but our defense has been unlucky three times, so all the three goals for Bochum were totally needless actually. Nonetheless we've played well and I hope we're able to fight just the way we did yesterday on Thursday as well (UEFA cup match vs Rapid Bucharest)

Herthas new signing Lucio (28) suffered a terrible injury that puts him out for at least six months and it's not sure if he can comeback at all.
He was really making a difference in the last few games for Hertha and might've had a bright future in Germany. :(

Cracking second goal for Bayern...finnished off by Ze Roberto. Previous to Bayern v Nurnberg I had only managed to pick out dreadful games. This is my first Bundesliga match this year that has had some really great play..

There was a turn by Ribery down the left wing that was brilliant, worth watching the match for that alone.

Italian media says that Toni is in great form for Bayern. I havent got any coverage of the Bundesliga here in London, anyone mind telling me how my favourite European rivals are doing?

Italian media says that Toni is in great form for Bayern. I havent got any coverage of the Bundesliga here in London, anyone mind telling me how my favourite European rivals are doing?

imo bayern is one of the best teams in europe they have great players and they are in excellent form, luca toni adapted german league quicker then i thought he is playing everywhere in forward position and scored some great goals some other players demonstrated great plays include ribery,h.altintop and van Bommel.

Toni is 6ft 4inches tall and very strong, he is good in the air, holds the ball up very well, has great technique, good positional play and knows where the net is....

Hard to see why he wouldn't have done well in Germany, I am sure Toni could play in an even more physicla league like the EPL with ease.

toni is absolutely great. 13 games for bayern, 13 goals (8 in the league) including 3 assists. it's scary how deadly he is in front of the goal. klose is just as good being top scorer of the bundesliga.
brilliant duo, those two.

any striker who play with this midfield is good

any striker who play with this midfield is good

:shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol: ooh, i see, u were joking! sorry mate, i didn't get it soon :mrgreen:

anyway, as hitzfeld and toni himself said, luca is still far from reaching his best form. U guys still didn't see the real toni.
of course he was really good till now, he scored many easy goals (wich are the toughest challenge for a striker, FCH [-X).
But the real toni is something different, and i really hope u'll see it, guys.

anyway, being at 100% doesn't mean playing better. Hitzfeld was pretty wise last week, when he said "i perfere a 70% fit striker who scores each week simple goals rather than a 100% fit striker who scores great, but fewer, goals".

Last edited:

5:1 :mrgreen:

check out kennedy's goal to make it 5:1, pretty nice skill there

Bayer Leverkusen - Borussia Dortmund 2:2

Two times we have gain the lead, but we were too silly... But one point is better than no point. Next Sunday the Munichs will come to us...

Well the Bundesliga is back now, and the Schalke v Wolfsburg game was very entertaining.

Here is a quiz question for you, name the only (I think) Bundesliga player born in Tadjikistan ?

epl - germany - spain - italy/france/netherlands for me

judging by the overall quality

all have their own strong points

Netherlands? Even Turkey has a stronger league than the Nederlands... It's shit football every weekend... The best playing club is SC Heerenveen and the "bigger" ones like PSV, AJAX, Feyenoord are playing shit

Back
Top Bottom