Bundesliga 2008/2009

Re: Bundesliga 2006/2007

The problem with german coverage on the web is that the DFL (german football league) has forbidden publishing copyrighted Bundesliga material on the web from non authorised people and is massively going against it trying to hunt everyone doing it. They even engaged a company called NetResult to help them tracing the people.

Heh, I know that from first hand. I had some goals from Serie A, Bundi and EPL on my former YouTube account and it was deleted because of the Bundi and EPL goals. What I hated was that they deleted my whole account and not just the goals. A couple of my PES compilations and other videos went down the drain. :eh:

It seems that DailyMotion is much friendlier in terms of not deleting things off your account. There's many people including myself who are uploading goals on the site and I never saw anything get deleted which is a good thing from user's perspective.

spent a few bucks to honor the heroes :mrgreen:

cdZLCqv2.jpg

Klose said it yesterday, after the match against Slovakia. He will go to Munich in 2008 at the latest, but would like it even better if he could go there immediately.

07/08 season first matchday

Stuttgart - Schalke

Bochum - Bremen
Leverkusen - Cottbus
Nürnberg - KSC
Frankfurt - Hertha
Dortmund - Duisburg
Hannover - HSV
Wolfsburg - Bielefeld
Bayern - Rostock

friday august 10th stuttgart vs schalke
saturday / sunday 11-12th the rest (not exactly dated yet i think)

I've a personal bet with this current team:

Bayern Múnich

1 - Oliver Kahn (ALE)
22 - Michael Rensing (ALE)
29 - Bernd Dreher (ALE)
--------------------------------------------------
2 - Willy Sagnol (FRA)
3 - Lúcio (BRA)
5 - Daniel van Buyten (BEL)
21 - Philipp Lahm (ALE)
23 - Marcell Jansen (ALE)
25 - Valérien Ismaël (FRA)
30 - Christian Lell (ALE)
32 - Mats Hummels (ALE)
6 - Martín Demichelis (ARG)
7 - Franck Ribéry (FRA)
8 - Hamit Altintop (TUR)
15 - Zé Roberto (BRA)
16 - Andreas Ottl (ALE)
17 - Mark van Bommel (HOL)
19 - Jan Schlaudraff (ALE)
20 - José Sosa (ARG)
31 - Bastian Schweinsteiger (ALE)
36 - Stephan Fürstner (ALE)
39 - Toni Kroos (ALE)
9 - Luca Toni (ITA)
11 - Lukas Podolski (ALE)
18 - Miroslav Klose (ALE)
24 - Roque Santa Cruz (PAR)

(Sin Dorsal) - Julio Dos Santos (PAR)

Last edited:
Re: Bundesliga 2007/2008

Couldn't have wished for a more exciting opening day match, the football was fast, powerful and skilful and the fans were awesome too for both sides, in my opinion it really is the best league in the world for all of these. Also not forgetting a good result for HSV, with the squad of players they have they must improve on last season, Collin Benjamin is a very promising player too, when I saw him play last year he impressed me loads with his speed and power.

with the 08/09 season the relegation matches will be back in bundesliga, the 16th of the first will be playing the 3rd of the second division for the spot in bundesliga.

pretty good they bring this back. :)

Yip. Will be very exciting. :)

Tomorrow's big day: Will Schalke get revenge for the painful loss last season in Dortmund? I hope not. ;)

Tomorrow's big day: Will Schalke get revenge for the painful loss last season in Dortmund? I hope not. ;)

Todays Revierderby will definitely be a big day for Dortmund fans but for an outsider I'm looking forward to the Werder/Die Bayern match the most, hopefully it'll be a good game.

Clearly photoshop IMO. Can't understand why everyone hates VDV now.

Great Bundesliga day btw.

He wants to chase his long live dream to play in Spain under the eyes of his grandparents who most likely won't have long to live anymore? The bastard!

I really can't see the problem. Valencia is interested, he wants to go to Valencia and now everyone is pissed? Did I miss something? Just keep in mind the Spanish press writes a lot of bullshit.

I can understand you don't want your best and most important player to leave, but it will happen eventually.

Last edited:

he's under contract. valencia made a laughable offer for a player of his class. hsv clearly stated they are NOT allowing negotiations with valencia. they allerted FIFA and DFL. they clearly stated he is not forsale.

still that idiot keeps talking about the transfer will be done in a short while, he'd have "physical pain" if he was not allowe to leave, his club was acting arrogant and best of all he lets a spanish boulevard magazine take pics of him with another clubs shirt.

seriously, if he wants to leave it is nice for him, but how old is he? 23? 24? didn't he very clearly agree on a 5 years contract when he signed in 2005? didn't he know there was the posibility his dream of playing at his familys home country could not become true in that time?
he acts like a stupid little kid that does not get the toy he wants, totally f'cked behaviour. i've seen a lot around transfers but this is pretty much tops everything. really hope hsv set a sign and do not let him leave and put him on the tribune even if it for sure would cost them hell a lot of money. but if this transfer becomes reality due to his acting we will see more of this cheating going on very soon.

(plus the fact he allways dreamed of the big guns like real or barca, and compare valencia to them - okay, good club, but what is it? he is class and he has the class to play for big clubs. why can't you prove your character and improve your play a bit longer and go to the "real deal" then? why try to take the first best offer like there is no tomorrow?)

Just wondering, but can vdv not buy out his contract at hsv? Like heinze wants to do at man utd! they stood by him while he was injured and now he cannot get his place off evra, he wants to go to Liverpool!

I would understand if vdv wanted to leave for real or barca, but valencia! there a smaller team and not excately favourites to win the league year in, year out.

seems to me he has made up a excuse about his grandparents, because he wants to play for valencia, well i think and hope hsv make him stay, and let him rott on the bench or in the reserves if he does not want to play for them.

Back
Top Bottom