Best OFFLINE game: PES6 or PES2009?

Which game is best OFFLINE?

• Total voters
i'm going back to pes6:i've played pes09 for some months and i liked it,but at least i've seen that pes6 is better to play a funny match with my friends (i only play against humans)...patched pes6 is still a great game,and it's the pes with the best stadium atmosphere (that's the most important thing for me,i'm a chants maniac)

i'm going back to pes6:i've played pes09 for some months and i liked it,but at least i've seen that pes6 is better to play a funny match with my friends (i only play against humans)...patched pes6 is still a great game,and it's the pes with the best stadium atmosphere (that's the most important thing for me,i'm a chants maniac)

Yes my friends say 2009 sucks lol.

pes6 and 2008 - worst konami game ever

pes5-best Konami game ever.

pes2009 is way better than pes6 in offline playing.

Best football king ever is .......fifa 09 on next-gen console (ps3/x360).

Fifa 09 on xbox360 is way,way,way,way better than pes5,6,2009 and i dont expect that pes10 will be good game again..Konami need more year to make game from zero. Fifa 09 is simple great game for ONLINE and offline.

thank you

sorry for english

pes6 and 2008 - worst konami game ever

pes5-best Konami game ever.

pes2009 is way better than pes6 in offline playing.

Best football king ever is .......fifa 09 on next-gen console (ps3/x360).

Fifa 09 on xbox360 is way,way,way,way better than pes5,6,2009 and i dont expect that pes10 will be good game again..Konami need more year to make game from zero. Fifa 09 is simple great game for ONLINE and offline.

thank you

sorry for english

ok... everyone has the right to give their opinion...

have fun with whatever you like it most friend... but don't be so agressive LOL

hmm,pes 5 was good but full of bugs (the free kick one was ridicolous,you could score from 55m from the goal)...imho pes6 is better than the previous one.
never played fifa09 on next gen console(i haven't anyone) but lot of people told me that's real amazing...let's hope EAgaymes will do something good for pc too next year,maybe konami will do a fine job if their rivals will create a better game

hahah who cares about fifa on pc :D:D In americas , europe and asia for games is CONSOLE . Only if you like strategy , cs or other fps - pc.

+ rpg online.

hahah who cares about fifa on pc :D:D In americas , europe and asia for games is CONSOLE . Only if you like strategy , cs or other fps - pc.

+ rpg online.

I believe that none can deny that the PC version of PES was is and always will be 1000 times better than all console versions combined...Now imagine what can be done on a NG FIFA10 on the PC... :SHOCK:

PES 6 was better ofcourse never wanted to snap it in half like I wanted to do it with PES 09! And I never uninstalled PES 6, not once! Until 2 months ago or so when the onilne servers were terminated.
I don't know why I voted PES 2009 here it was my mistake! If I could I would change the vote to PES 6!

pes6 was good, pes09 is shit.

(unless your a fan of bugs)

So why have you got an in-game screen shot of a face in PES 2009 as your avatar? You must be a fan of bugs. Oh the irony ;).

I agree, PES 2009 is better on the PC than on the console. I couldn't bear playing any of the modes on the PS3, but I'm really enjoying BAL on the PC version. Also, I agree, it's a hundred times better once it's patched.

FIFA is the better game, but that wasn't the question Morientes asked in the first place. In answer to your question PES 6 on the PC Offline

Last edited:
pes2009,pes5,pes6- funny arcade games

fifa 09 (PC) - big crap

fifa 09 (Xbox360/Ps3) - best football simulation in history.

ok,ok ............. pes2009 offline is better than pes6

So why have you got an in-game screen shot of a face in PES 2009 as your avatar? You must be a fan of bugs. Oh the irony ;).

I agree, PES 2009 is better on the PC than on the console. I couldn't bear playing any of the modes on the PS3, but I'm really enjoying BAL on the PC version. Also, I agree, it's a hundred times better once it's patched.

FIFA is the better game, but that wasn't the question Morientes asked in the first place. In answer to your question PES 6 on the PC Offline

In-game graphics dont make the game good mate. Graphics-wise PES09 is much better than pes6, thats as clear as day I think. But it does not mean the game is better, so wheres the irony in me using an in-game screenshot for my avtar, yet questioning the gameplay?

In-game graphics dont make the game good mate. Graphics-wise PES09 is much better than pes6, thats as clear as day I think. But it does not mean the game is better, so wheres the irony in me using an in-game screenshot for my avtar, yet questioning the gameplay?

I didn't say anything about the in-game graphics and where did I question the gameplay? I don't know what you're on about there. All I said was I preferred PES 2009 on the PC to the console, but overall PES 6 is the better game offline.

I think you missed the whole point of my post. I thought it was ironic that you were saying "pes09 is shit" when you in fact have a screenshot of PES 2009 as your avatar. Contradicting yourself there.

I didn't say anything about the in-game graphics and where did I question the gameplay? I don't know what you're on about there. All I said was I preferred PES 2009 on the PC to the console, but overall PES 6 is the better game offline.

I think you missed the whole point of my post. I thought it was ironic that you were saying "pes09 is shit" when you in fact have a screenshot of PES 2009 as your avatar. Contradicting yourself there.

LoL, stop using words like irony and contradicting when u clearly dont under stand them. I didnt say ANYTHING about your view on graphics or gameplay, I was talking about myself. I said pes09 gameplay is shit, and then you point out the fact I have a picture from pes09 in my avtar - this does not mean I love the gameplay just as I have a picture from it mate, so neither is it irony or a contradticion on my own part :BLINK: Most of the paraphernalia of pes09 is pretty good, but the gameplay is not. Please explain how i'm contradicting myself here lol

LoL, stop using words like irony and contradicting when u clearly dont under stand them. I didnt say ANYTHING about your view on graphics or gameplay, I was talking about myself. I said pes09 gameplay is shit, and then you point out the fact I have a picture from pes09 in my avtar - this does not mean I love the gameplay just as I have a picture from it mate, so neither is it irony or a contradticion on my own part :BLINK: Most of the paraphernalia of pes09 is pretty good, but the gameplay is not. Please explain how i'm contradicting myself here lol

:DOH:

Look it was a joke originally, which you obviously didn't take very well. Forget about it now, it's obviously wasted on you. If you're curious though, read through my posts again, look up irony and contradiction then you should actually get what I'm saying. I think you are reading the posts but you're not concentrating on what I'm saying, which could be the problem. Please look up 'paraphernalia' as well, you've clearly used that word out of context.

It might also be worth checking this book out to help you with your posts ;): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Penguin-Dic...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239145573&sr=8-9

This is my last off-topic post. I've answered the question so there's nothing more to say on it my end.

Last edited:
:DOH:

Look it was a joke originally, which you obviously didn't take very well. Forget about it now, it's obviously wasted on you. If you're curious though, read through my posts again, look up irony and contradiction then you should actually get what I'm saying. I think you are reading the posts but you're not concentrating on what I'm saying, which could be the problem. Please look up 'paraphernalia' as well, you've clearly used that word out of context.

It might also be worth checking this book out to help you with your posts ;): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Penguin-Dic...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239145573&sr=8-9

This is my last off-topic post. I've answered the question so there's nothing more to say on it my end.

WOW! I have clearly responded, and ammended your little comments towards me about my avtar, yet you still try and make out your right. Word of advice mate, nomatter how hard you try in life you cannot tell somebody what their opinion of something is, hence why we call it an opinion. Me having a pic of my BAL player (which was short-lived) doesnt mean I am representing the game... I repeat AGAIN - I questioned the gameplay, not the paraphernalia around it. While were on that note, I know EXACTLY what words im using and their definition, where you seem to throw the word 'contradiction' at me when you combine two completely different examples of what I have said. Im guessing by now I have lost you in what im saying, so I wont carry on.

P.S I found something maybe you should invest in, then finnicky little debates like this one can be avoided.

http://www.tozzer.com/home/twat shirt.jpg :CRY:

i can not believe that around 50% of the ppl on this forum think that 2009 is better. Even offline pes6 is so much better. pes08 and 09 lack the amount of control that pes6 has.
PLEASE dont let konami read this poll. Next thing you know they think it's ok to give us a game full of scripted crap that weve been getting the last 2 yrs:RANT:

Seabass, please give or our game back. We used to play tournies for hours offline and online with friends...last 2yrs we hardly ever played, cuz pes kinda sucks nowadays
:SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom