Best gamepad for PES on PC?

Logitech F310 Gamepad:

logitech-gamepad-f310.png

I'm using this gamepad for 2 years and its a solid one just like Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller.

same brand but mine have a vibration ;) ...its cool

Do any of you use a ps3 pad with motioninjoy, if so, how do you have it set up, as xbox 360 emulator or as playstation 3 pad? would be interested to know, likewise with the DXInput or XInput thing in settings.exe

Cheers

Use it in Playstation 2 mode. Cant go wrong.

the ps3 firmware was hacked and they found it contained drivers for dual shock 3 for all windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
I use them on both xp and windows 7 64 and they work perfect with zero lag
, have to use a usb cable but everyone has lots of those cables.

If you cant find them i can upload them if you like?
yeah i will do that for you one second please
http://www.filedropper.com/ds3drivers

ok done , just tested that download and it worked fine

Can you reupload it one last time. Thanks

Hi.

I need a driver to fix the RT/LT problem with my 360 pad on the PC. I am playing PES5 and the RT/LT doesn't work for strategy or special move.

I am currently using the microsoft driver but have come across the XBCD driver, but I cannot uninstall the MS driver it just keeps on reinstalling every time I connect the pad.

Is there any way around this or any other drivers that will work?

Hi.

I need a driver to fix the RT/LT problem with my 360 pad on the PC. I am playing PES5 and the RT/LT doesn't work for strategy or special move.

I am currently using the microsoft driver but have come across the XBCD driver, but I cannot uninstall the MS driver it just keeps on reinstalling every time I connect the pad.

Is there any way around this or any other drivers that will work?

Or just bind left stick button as l2

Xbox 360 pad - it's more or less the PC's official gamepad; it's supported by pretty much every game out there, and a lot of PC ports will display Xbox 360 buttons if they detect one.

why would any1 use anything other than logitech rumblepads and the like, is beyond me. its the best controller thats been ever released, since the gamecube

I just picked-up a Logitech F710, which is basically a wireless Rumbledpad2.
It's little fiddly to set-up, but is working nicely. Good ergonomics and heft. Feels nice and responsive.

f710-gaming-gamepad-images.png

I had been using PS3 gamepads with the DS3 drivers - and that was working fine as well. However the newer PS3 controllers seem a lot more flimsy - I've gone through three in the last year. And I'm not hard on them.

Last edited:
i have the wireless logitech and i can confirm that is nice and good, but nowhere near as comfy as rumblepad 2. The back triggers are quite clumsy because they are analog, whereas in the rumblepad they are simple buttons, easy to press fast , as required by a footie game

I used a Playstation2-Controller for a long time, but since 2 months I've got a X360-Wireless gamepad and it's great!
I don't wanna miss it and if anyone would buy a gamepad, buy this one, it's excellent. :)

I buyed it in a package (Wireless X360 gamepad + the wireless receiver) for 50€.
It's more than worth it. :)

Back
Top Bottom