Hicksville

Champions League
20 October 2008
Somewhere
Leeds United
What's the best gamepad for PES on PC?
I'm using Logitech Rumblepad 2, but I think it's on it's way out:(
Plus, the buttons are 1,2,3,4 instead of circle,square,cross triangle etc

The button names aren't as big of issue, but I recommend X360 Wired Controller (due to no lags).

Would recommend Logitech F310/510, but dunno if they did remove firmware deadzone or not -.-

If yes, then this is worth money (have 2 one has deadzone problems other is without deadzone and it's massive difference).

Or what nesa24 recommends.

microsoft xbox 360 controller :BOP: Convinient, very good compatibility without having to adjust this and that for other games too, plug and play. RT button feels great for racing games.. :BRMM:

Long sleep dear PS2 controller :CRY:

any ps2 design pads are good for pes, but small for big hands.
logitech for my taste has too much rills on their pads, gets dirty n when u sweat its collecting there n stuff..
and its not that reliable, my last 2 logitech ps2 design pads went shiet quite quickly unlike the one before, maybe they have quality issues last years who knows..

i have the thrustmaster dual analog 3 pad, big n nice ergonomy, and digital buttons only(unlike 360 R2 L2 is analog kinda suxx for pes)
and it has 2 buttons on the back down there u can use with your middle fingers, unlike on the front e.g. start button like ps2/360
coz of this u can switch the tactics much faster and easier during game, u know when u hold that button and can make offside trap lets say to button X
or u can switch off-def balance that way too
hold down button with middle finger(not going anyhwere out of normal position)
it suxx to change tactics during game with ps2/360 pads since maybe 011 since they changed the controls a bit

= thrustmaster dual analog (for big hands)

edit
look here:
$(KGrHqJ,!g4E-+VE(gi,BP1L4CPGGg~~48_72.JPG

6!! digital! Buttons on the back, easy to reach/use and with a nice click while pushing it(no big way for finger using it)

Last edited:
Xbox controller for me, bonus of having good compatibility with most games also.

Xbox 360 pad + Microsoft wireless receiver for me.

The 360 pad is the best, works with the majority of games out of the box, and I can play wirelessly.

If you play with the analog sticks, the Xbox 360 pad is the best. For playing with the Dpad, any playstation-like controller will do.

I use a Dualshock 3 through Bluetooth and Motioninjoy, using the Xbox360 controller emulator. I have the wireless 360 adapter but I just like the DS3 more.

Last edited:
Found a decent discount in online store and ordered xbox 360 wired controlled. Did want wireless one alot, but its ~30% more expensive + batteries or ~70% with chargin kit.
I hope wire will be quite long, i want to play with some distance from the screen. Used to play with arrow keys for years, it will be first serious attempt to use analog sticks, because trick system on both new pes/fifa and nba 2k13 gonna be all on the analogs.

nba 2k12, pes12 and all ps2 pes was all fully playable with keyboard for me.

Last edited:
i have a 360 wired for pc edition pad lying somewhere here but not using it due to reasons written above, playd with it tennis games thou..
its nicely build too

I`ve been using PS gamepads with pc adapter, but sincer I`ve got the 360 wired controller for windows... I would never go back to ps gamepads. More relaxing and no pain on the thumb after 12 hours of play :)
the greatest features are the analog and the LT or RT which is an AXIS not a button. Great invention

Best pad is a Xbox Controller. Takes a bit of getting used to after playing with Playstation Pad since pes4 but was the best move I ever made. So much better using the analogue sticks compared to the D-Pad and the buttons just seem so much more well placed and responsive.

What's the best gamepad for PES on PC?
I'm using Logitech Rumblepad 2, but I think it's on it's way out:(
Plus, the buttons are 1,2,3,4 instead of circle,square,cross triangle etc
Get another Rumblepad 2. Best gamepad ever, doesn't get any better.

Get another Rumblepad 2. Best gamepad ever, doesn't get any better.

I must admit, I do like the rumblepad.
However, I have gone for the PS2 Dualshock + adapter (the reason I bought the rumblepad originally, was because it was similar to the PS2 pad)
Should arrive by the weekend.

i use a ps3 controller with ds3 tool as the driver, works a treat and it comes with a xbox360, driver a ps3 driver and a ps2 driver. If you get this setup you will not need another pad

I use the xbox360 wired controller. Only thing I dislike is that LT and RT are on the same AXIS so you can't use them to change defence/attacking stance when playing. They should really fix this (maybe use different axis for LT and RT).

Back
Top Bottom