Best gamepad for PES on PC?

I use the xbox360 wired controller. Only thing I dislike is that LT and RT are on the same AXIS so you can't use them to change defence/attacking stance when playing. They should really fix this (maybe use different axis for LT and RT).

Mine works fine. Is it set to DirectInput in your settings?

got my ps2 controller converter today in the post,in pes6 heaven now much much better using the ps2 pads than the generic pads i was using

We use Xbox 360 controllers, one wireless with a cheap Ebay receiver. I also recommend them highly for PES, despite having resisted purchasing one for years.

Analog triggers are great in driving games too. Also compatibility with games for windows is extremely strong. Both points others have mentioned.

I had rumblepad 2 (wife broke it) but i can't play with sticks, they are too close.. so I bought: Xbox 360 pad + Microsoft wireless receiver. Works like a charm! Also great in games like Darksiders 2 :)

Do any of you use a ps3 pad with motioninjoy, if so, how do you have it set up, as xbox 360 emulator or as playstation 3 pad? would be interested to know, likewise with the DXInput or XInput thing in settings.exe

Cheers

I used it with Xbox 360 Emulation. Using Xinput in settings. I believe you can use it as Dinput too (you can even make it have triggers mapped to buttons).

Worked flawlessly, but broken now (actually broke 3 of those already) :P. (DS3 is made cheap. Sadly, it can't compete with X360 Controller or old Dualshock 1 and 2. :().

The official signed Sony drivers are the best ones for the ds3, zero lag and work perfect , they are included in the leaked ps3 sdk 3.41
They even come with a tool, have to use USB but that's no problem.

The best controller is the one you prefer to use, basically. That being said, I really like the XBOX360 (wired) controller because it seems to be the most responsive one in combination with Windows.

PS3 pad for me :SMUG:

Even though I'm using motionjoy and works flawlessly, I'd like to know more on the ps3 sdk too.

The best controller is the one you prefer to use, basically. That being said, I really like the XBOX360 (wired) controller because it seems to be the most responsive one in combination with Windows.

+1 I am enjoying racing game with it too.. love the RT/LT feels nice, coming from playstation 2 gamepad though :COAT:

the ps3 firmware was hacked and they found it contained drivers for dual shock 3 for all windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
I use them on both xp and windows 7 64 and they work perfect with zero lag
, have to use a usb cable but everyone has lots of those cables.

If you cant find them i can upload them if you like?
yeah i will do that for you one second please
http://www.filedropper.com/ds3drivers

ok done , just tested that download and it worked fine

the ps3 firmware was hacked and they found it contained drivers for dual shock 3 for all windows 32 bit and 64 bit.

Thks man I have installed it and worked fine
But one problem: the light indicator on my PS3 controller did not appear? Does the battery charge with this driver? If not then I'll go back with MotionInJoy :D

Edit: actually it worked fine for the first time, the second time when i unplugged and plugged it again the driver did not work and made my device manager hang ??? [\B]

Last edited:

Can you re upload them please

Logitech F310 Gamepad:

logitech-gamepad-f310.png

I'm using this gamepad for 2 years and its a solid one just like Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller.

hello all

i linked my feints but when i press the right analog stick direction it does nothing

i am using xbox controller for PC

thanks

Back
Top Bottom