Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat PC & Consoles

Re: Battlefield 2

BTW, did you guys know each class has another weapon you can choose? I think on some servers they're locked, but you usually have to earn them I think by performing well. You just press the right arrow when choosing a kit apparently (you can see the picture of the other weapon in the top right hand corner of each kit).

Another quality game tonight. I got some good screenies too :)

The Evo-Web squad, taking on the world!

Me and Jabber taking a swim together ;)

Jabber thinking he's driving a jeep, not a boat

The Evo-Web squad heading into battle! :D

Nice screenies. I just got the one.

Commander Flawl3ss checking out his gun before going into battle, while Milanista is on a rampage with the AK-101, killing the same guy twice! :lol:

What about my shot taking out that buggy with my swerving missile!!! Awwwww!!!!1111

Last edited:

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Me and Jabber taking a swim together ;)

Careful how yu word that, don't want people sayin things about us.

Nuver good night tho, but the CTD's won once again, after it took so long to get a slot the last time I joined I couldn't be arsed doin it again.

Few classic moments, one of which was bein told to gogogo while I was disintergratin in real time, oh and another was when I drove the boat all the way from the carrier to the shore after picking flawl3ess up and then CTD'n just as I hit the beach, actual gameplay was qite good as well. :P ;)

Ah that was fun.

Myself and Flawl3ss infiltrating the enemy ship to cause havoc!

Ace Flawl3ss

Not so Ace Flawl3ss

Fun Begins....

An innocent bystander gets in the way....

The End.

Haha had another late night session (
icon_wink.gif
) with Monkey. Screenies:

Need a lift?

Me and Monkey taking on the 'mothership'

And the target? The UAV truck. Successfully destroyed!

Didn't get to it without resistance though!

One of my favourite screenshots. Two planes were dogfighting it out, and here you see the loser in pieces and the winner shooting past

Hows that for a landing?

Oh the fun you can have with setting C4 charges at your teammates feet
normal-smile.gif

EDIT: Got some more pictures here I forgot about

Me and Monkey defending one of our spawnpoints from the rooftops

Followed by someone trying to land his chopper on said spawnpoint. He does this very unsuccessfully

Last edited:

I came back on later and was playing on a different server. I went Special Ops and was determined to get some charges onto an air vehicle, let it take off then blow it out of the sky.

First try, I got onto the carrier and then up to the jet un-noticed. I started throwing C4 onto it, I got very excited and kept throwing it on one after the other, forgetting that when you've thrown it all on it automatically brings up the detonator for you to blow it. Of course, I'm standing there like a looney hammering the fire button becuase I got so excited about throwing all my C4 on and when the detonator comes up I inadvertantly blow the shit out myself.

Second try, again make it onto the ship no problem. Set my C4, remember to calm down and back away from the plane, and now I climb a ladder, hide, and wait. Some guy gets into the plane. I decide I'm going to let him take it quite high before I detonate. So he proceeds to crash the thing into the sea. ARGH!

Finally got it done on the third try, the fella went vertical and then, well, then it was a click, a beep and sweet satisfaction. :mrgreen:

ClassicD said:
I came back on later and was playing on a different server. I went Special Ops and was determined to get some charges onto an air vehicle, let it take off then blow it out of the sky.

First try, I got onto the carrier and then up to the jet un-noticed. I started throwing C4 onto it, I got very excited and kept throwing it on one after the other, forgetting that when you've thrown it all on it automatically brings up the detonator for you to blow it. Of course, I'm standing there like a looney hammering the fire button becuase I got so excited about throwing all my C4 on and when the detonator comes up I inadvertantly blow the shit out myself.

Second try, again make it onto the ship no problem. Set my C4, remember to calm down and back away from the plane, and now I climb a ladder, hide, and wait. Some guy gets into the plane. I decide I'm going to let him take it quite high before I detonate. So he proceeds to crash the thing into the sea. ARGH!

Finally got it done on the third try, the fella went vertical and then, well, then it was a click, a beep and sweet satisfaction. :mrgreen:

HILARIOUS!!!!!! Your just to evil man :D haahaa

ClassicD said:
I got very excited and kept throwing it on one after the other, forgetting that when you've thrown it all on it automatically brings up the detonator for you to blow it. Of course, I'm standing there like a looney hammering the fire button becuase I got so excited about throwing all my C4 on and when the detonator comes up I inadvertantly blow the shit out myself. :mrgreen:

Haha, it's nice to know I wasn't the only one to Discover the C4 ... "The Hard Way" ... :mryellow:

ClassicD said:
Haha, classic... Classic. Some of these screens are great. Seems like I barely touched the surface of the demo.

I tried to find and join the action yesterday but flawless ignored me. ;)

can someone help me, i installed the game and it loads ups and gets to the big BATTLEFIELD 2 splash screen and then the screen goes blank. Ideas anyone? help!

thanks

Good games tonight. I had a second complete reboot! so gave up.

dunno who was who in this though.. it was all evo ers though

Last edited:

C4 is the best weapon of the game. THe best was seeing Noted and Flawl3ss take off in their jet, only to see it get blown up by me. We then went as EVO WEB with the terrorist team onto the US aircraft carrier through one of those small boats. We nicked a passenger chopper and stayed in the air for a good few minutes.

This was all of us on the US carrier after having just blown up the radar.. Note flawless hiding ! Heh :)

What kind of fps were you guys getting? I was struggling at some points. Fookin' 64 player servers!

BOADC said:
I take it this would work for us to track what server people are playing on?

http://www.xfire.com/

Great little program that .... me and my mates used to use it all the time with COD .... absolute Godsend it was :)

Should work no probs mate, as they were harping on about the BF2 Demo in a recent Newsletter.

Last edited:

Cool! I suggest we all install it then lads.
If you do, my username's KingMonkey84 :)

Last edited:

As I understand it the Demo is meant to have Voice features (VOIP) but I have yet to hear anyone talking ........ What's the script with that ?

Also another query, If you plant C4, Landmines or Claymores then I think they show up as little "Red Skulls" to you and your Team and you can see them on the floor or attached to vehicle ...... but does the enemy see any traces of these items or are they "Invisible" to them ?

Thanks

Milanista said:
hey spider whats your xfire name or msn?

I think its just SilverSpider .... If I remember rightly, I haven't got X-Fire installed at the moment as I wasn't using it at all for a good while ....

I am at work now, but I am gonna re-install it when I get home later and I will let you know if that is indeed my X-Fire username ... pretty sure it is though. :)

MSN is - thebesttheworst@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom